View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 04:03 PM   #4415
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovary View Post
did you tell her genes don't exist

he's only 6 months. i guess the crying is intense and constant. ie he is very not happy. he doesn't do that at home and we also are not constantly attentive. i'd say we are probably on the less attentive scale of the parent distribution actually. shrug
Are there any options for home-based care near you? It has its own pros and cons but sometimes you luck out and it’s a grandma who just loves young kids and babies or else a mum with young kids of her own, and they sometimes do a bit more of the stuff that helps with really upset babies like babywearing. When he grows out of it you can transition back to daycare

The other thought I had is reflux but you said he’s not crying at home - but is it worth checking that out with the Dr.? It could be a medical issue. Sometimes the right medication or a different formula makes a difference. Good luck. Hang in there, it will get better