View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 11:56 PM   #26
dawn
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerospaced
is this a troll??? have we been Punk'd?? Everyone already has this in lossless quality and has for probably 6 years. Q101 had one of the 25 vinyl copies and did a professional rip and sold pressed cd's of it, spifc did the same, as well as virgin records which released promos that were eventually leaked.... seriously welcome to 2000. You are not doing anybody any favors
Ehm, so much to these two versions

Quote:
Yes there is a so called Q101 machina II , if you ever used pumpkins hub, then you have a chance to download it the tracklisting is identical but the sound quality is lower than on so called "virgin promo", you wanna know what I think: all these versions doesn't deserve paying money for em , except vinyl version (one of 25), cause the quality really sux I mean there are ugly vinyl clicks and pops on most trax I think some of em are clipping, the balance is shifted to the right or left channel on some trax, I think the best thing to do if you want to get such M II is to go to the hub and download either "virgin promo" or q101 m2 in lossless format (although I think the quality sux so hard that theres nothing to lose )

I reccomend you to read the thread - real machina 2 , on the board .

BTW Welcome to the board ;-)
... from another smashing pumpkins-board, but anyway,... if there is already
Machina II in lossless quality (shn or wavpack or ape or flac) out there, then
please tell me where to get it right now. And don't say 'buy it at XYZ', because
then I feel punk'd ;/ ...