View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:00 AM   #20
Shallowed
Braindead

i am in no matter what the cost i would kill all of you naysayers to see billy in the studio and anyone who doesnt is a fucking moran, i am sick to death of the negativity of you people, 40.00 to much for you that's nuts, your not a true fan, you want everything free and you can't have it that way and that's not some bands it's all, yes they will release a song for free for a while but, later your gonna pay as you should. case in point dave matthews band just released funny the way it is for free for a week and you know what i didn't even finish listening to the song i was already signed up for the upcoming cd, that's how good the music is you want it and will pay to get it, just like i would like nothing more than this, we've never had this a community of fans with special opportunities, i just payed 88.00 for the linkin park fan club, and renewed my dave matthews so i have no problems paying 20.00 which is a steal, 40.00 60.00 80.00 the less of you the more i pay the more i get and im fine with that i don't really want negativity around billy you clouding his thought process,messing up the music no more ya here me it's over im taking the fast train on a new path and i'm walking side by side with this band no more of the old bring on the new,
if you out there you fans or whatever screw this up and billy pulls it i will hunt you down and make your life miserable cause you suffer no less than me cause i will be miserable without this. i am dying to know what's going on there ,what the music sounds like ,how the drummers are working out, everything, i beg of you all to stop the negativity and pay up it'll be worth it.
anyway billy i'm down with it all..................