Thread: 50,000.
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 09:46 AM   #30
jenniferkate
bitch please.

Smile

Hi guys.Guess I am a little late in posting.I have to admit that I also commit crimes of indecent exposure but I dont do it to offend anyone.I do it because it makes me feel loved and accepted for who and what I am.I would never ever dare to hurt a woman.Sometimes if possibe I even try to say I am sorry to the girl I expose myself to.I love everyone.Nobody understands me.

Hey again.I posted the above paragragh.I know that sometimes people always bundle up the guys who expose themselves into the sicko catagory but I just wish people could see with better eyes than that.If there are any females who would like to know more about why this happens to them then you can write me; [email protected]. Thanks.Bye bye.

Indecent exposure is fun and it is something that keeps me from killing myself sometimes.In other countries guys go down streets holding hands and they comment on how this would be considered gay in America.We have been spoiled so bad here.I think that we deserved the attack on 9-11.This gender war that we have between male and female is so stupied.If a female wanted to go around with her vagina exposed one day then let her.If a guy wanted to run down to the market with his penis hanging out then let him.If the stupied clothing law would have never been invented then nobody would feel offended when they see these special body parts.I just wish that everyone could realize that we are not here to be against each other.

Females stop going around the house naked around the age of 6,males,sometimes never stop.I am a guy and I like to see things and how they work.Between the ages of 9-19 I wasnt even around one naked female (young or old).What do you think that does to a guy ? We see these girls developing and its like someone tells us "sorry boys thats something special and you cannot touch or see it."Is it fair when a girl rushes into the bathroom to brush her hair when a guy is taking a bath at the age of 12 and when he tries to do the same to her he is scolded ? People we have to learn to love each other more than that.Females and males are like the sun and the moon.Both are needed and both have their purpose. I am gonna be honest to both guys and girls....you better stop the hate.If someone physically hurts you then that is wrong.If someone exposes themselves to you (male or female) dont let it bother you.Physical attraction or just plain wanting to show what you got is not wrong.I will say it again,stop the hate.

Hey guys.I know that there are several guys that come to sites like these who also like to expose their special body parts just like I do.I know what its like.I know the deep feeling of loneliness that most of us suffer.People look at us and treat us like dirt and show us how much they really do hate us.I am not talking about those who rape and molest.Those guys are really messed up man.I speak about the ones like me who simply like to expose themselves to females.I know what its like to be on the edge of killing yourself and when you expose yourself to women it makes that feeling go away.I know that when you see a female going to pee that you want to go with her.For some of us like me the addiction is not just about exposing ourselves,it is also about trust.Remember that time when you felt left out when all the girls were going to change and they wouldnt let you go with them ? It felt awful didnt it ? You were so curious but they treated you like you were undeserving to go in there.You got left out.It hurts.I wish that I could take away that hurt from you.I know how it felt when you saw these girls developing breasts and even though you were so very curious they still left you out and said "you cant see them you pervert".

We cant change those things that happened to us.A few of us are in jail right now for exposing ourselves to someone who just didnt know what it felt like to be us.A few of us are dead because of a suicide that they could see no way of getting past.i am writting this to give you hope.In a few states women are allowed to go topless.While this is a big relief for them I believe that there will be a day when we will be able to go naked whenever we want.Until then I advise you to try out the nude resorts.This will not fully heal the black hole inside you but it is a start.You should also try to be happy.if the desire to expose yourself gets too strong then email me: [email protected] .I will try to stop you from getting yourself thrown in jail for something that really isnt wrong.Sometimes doing this freaks women out so bad that they can actually become dangerous.Those type of girls think that you are a threat and that is how they will treat you.Please remember that some women carry guns.

I know that the life of an exposer is a hard one.I wish all of you luck....exposers and victims.

I would like to share some of hardships of exposing yourself to someone.It is so hard to tell who you can expose yourself to.People just dont realize that there is no harm in this.It is just a fantasy.I am prepared for the day that I have to commit suicide in front of the police who wont leave unless I am in handcuffs.I know that day is coming.I accept my fate.I cant stop.It is a thrill that keeps me alive.

Just imagine.You see this person that would never go out with you.Not even if you were the last male/female on earth.When you expose yourself to this person you have just made actual contact.They look at your hidden body parts.It is the greatest feeling in the world.Its like for one blink of a second you have had sex with them.It was like a dream come true.You heart was racing and joy filled your whole body.For that moment you were happy.

Now that I described the dream,let me describe the nightmare.You cant tell who has called the police on you or how much of your license plate that they got.You keep a gun in your home and with you most of the time cause the judge dont like repeat offenders.You know what you would have to do if they came after you.You would have to take that gun and point it at your head and fire.You would never hurt anyone but someone must have wanted to hurt you cause you showed them the special parts of your body.You like to smile and you really like to make other people smile but some people hate you so much simply cause you showed them your stuff.

Strange isnt it? God created your reproductive parts and people want to put you in a cage cause you simply showed those parts.

I showed my penis tonight.I showed it to her and she looked.I smiled and my heart felt so warm when she smiled back.She accepted me for who I was.

It isnt fair that people can just throw us into classification with weirdos and rapist.I would give my life for the females I expose myself to.If they were to come to me and say "hey john.I really need some cash.My rent is due and I am broke.Can you help me?" I would say "Hell yeah,How much do ya need?"

I am gonna go to sleep.I am sleepy and I am tired of feeling this deep dark empty feeling inside.The truth is that we all want to feel happy and loved.Good night everyone.I love you all.Bye.

I havent been able to expose myself much lately.Cant get into the right situation.I usually expose myself at the laundrymatt to any female that happens to be in there.

I am kinda sad today though.I fell in love with this girl over the internet.She was beautiful and attractive and sexy.That isnt the most important traits.I really prefer to date a brown haired girl around 5'5 who is around 19 and thin.This girl that I fell in love with had become everything to me.I didnt trust her much at first but in time I trusted her completely.I was sending her money cause she told me that she was going to die from hunger.She kept telling me that she would pay me back.She said that she had a check coming to me and wanted me to cash it for her and give it to her.I was suprised when fed ex came to my house with a delivery for me.I opened it up and there was the check that my baby was talking about.It was a $6000 check.I was really amazed at how much she trusted me.All day I was wondering why someone would trust a guy like me that much.I really dont think that I would deserve such trust.I have been abused all my life by family,friends,bullies.That was before I ever begin flashing my penis to females.

I took the check to the bank and they told me that it would take five days to complete the transaction.I waited and waited.I actually waited seven days cause I wanted to be completely sure that the check was going to be okay.It wasnt my money anyway so I wasnt in any hurry.I went to the bank yesturday and the told me the check was a fraud.I almost started crying in the bank.My baby wanted me to cash the check as soon as I could so I could give her the money and be stuck with the legal issues.She broke my heart.

You are probably thinking that I deserve to have my heart broken for the things that I do.To be honest I dont think that you would want to know what it feels like to be me.All the girls know about me when I expose my penis to them is that I am a criminal in their eyes.They dont know how many nights I cry myself to sleep cause I have noone to put my arm around.Even though I am a good looking guy they dont know about the many rejections that I get off of all these dating sites.True.com,yahoopersonals.com,I use them all I suppose.I do wish things were different.I wish I had a girl to love and to hold.One that I could hold hands with and to watch the sunrise and sunset.Yes,I do have a very romantic side.That is surprising isn't it? You should see my sweet side.

Tonight I exposed myself to someone at a gas station.I expect them to phone the police.I cannot deny my feelings.Under no circumstances will I hurt the people I flash.

When I came home I loaded my handgun with personal protection bullets.They wont be used for personal protction,they will be used for personal termination.When the police come for me I will hide in the closet and if they find me I will shoot myself.

If I am forced to commit suicide then I want you to know kelly that I love you with all my heart.I know that you didnt go out with me cause you was scared that you would hurt me.Dad,I am sorry I couldnt be the son that you had always wanted.Mom,I guess I will see you in heaven.

I know that these words dont really matter to any of you.When I die it wont affect you none.Most of you will cheer cause you didnt want my kind here anyway.Bye.

Hi again.Yep,I am still alive.I have been doing some meditating and I have some things that are gonna make several of you mad.I think that most of the female population hate men.They wont let us around their young daughters.Some females talk and talk and talk about child molestation and rape.Are these things really wrong or just uncivilized? What has happened now that these "offenders" are being punished? You have more bisexuals than ever,the gay men population is growing,people are even trying to marry the same sex.What are we doing??? When we change,nature changes.If you raise a girl to believe men are evil creatures and to stay away should it be surprising when the time she brings her date home that instead of it being a clean cut guy it is a blonde haired,blue eyed girl ? What are you people doing??? In ten years are we going to have any future at all?

one more thing.When people unite,bad things happen.Remember the story in the bible when everyone united trying to form a tower to reach heaven? everyone is becoming united again.What's this got to do with sex you may ask? I will tell ya soon.

Now that we are becoming united yet again it is causing changes.This time a tower didnt unite us,the world wide web is.What is going to happen when the computer systems break down? It will cause chaos throughout the lands.The civilized society will crash.Once again animal instints will take over and many people will die in the search for food.You have heard this many times over the last few years so why should you believe it is going to happen? I will tell you why.Look out your doors and windows.Where there was once two lane roads there is now six to eight lane express highways.We are growing and so is the world wide web.When we reach the set limit the world wide web will crash and so will we.

After the crash hits it will no longer be safe.Men and women defending the lives of their families will fight and kill for food.War and death will be everywhere.You can feel the terror and pain of the future.We all can.Get in a quiet and dark place.Close your eyes and clear your mind.What is that silent feeling that is deep within your body ? It is the knowledge of what is about to happen.

Why did 9-11 really happen? That is up to you to find out.Maybe you will,maybe you wont.

I wanted to explain what major role that sex played in all this but I think I have said enough.

I am sure a few of you have heard about the woman who was charged with having sex with a 14 year old.What she did was not wrong.Many years ago you was allowed to marry a 14 year old.This is just absolutely insane.They put her in handcuffs and treat her like she is an evil psycho.How many wake-up calls do you people need ??? There are eathquakes killing hundreds of people in foreign lands,hurricanes that are destroying cities and towns,,,,,etc.It's time to change.You may think I am insane.Your thinking will change when you are at death's door.I am not for guy power or girl power.I believe all things of a sexual nature are the way they are for a reason and I am not against them.Rape seems like a really really bad thing but it is natures way of reproducing the population.The female can normally get something from being raped that a male will never get to experiance,the blessings of a child.In today's world everyone knows what happens to the rapist when caught by the police.He or she spends the next many years of their life in jail.Sometimes the victim is murdered and the reason for this is because the rapist becomes just as scared as the one they raped.Noone wants to spend time in a cage.I think I had rather walk away after being raped than to be killed by someone afraid to do jail time.

I have many other beliefs too.Women are completely equal to men.They deserve to be leaders,to be able to vote,to be able to run major companies,etcI also believe they should have a 50% saying in the household and at the workplace.

Anyway,gotta go.Bye.

Elizabeth Hasselbeck is dumber than (1) a bag of hammers (2) a sack of wet, disoriented mice who have been concussed with hammers (3) a lobotomized Joey Lawrence.