View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 05:50 AM   #215
rub_the_y
Demi-God

You're not bright Alex. Everything was fake. It's an online persona that has been going for almost 3 years now. Go and look up anything related to [email protected] or Tania Nicole Brown. Facebook, myspace, several online blogs, christian websites, dating websites, messageboards. It's covered pretty much everything. Those blogs - the ones that I complained about losing so much - were an integral part of the process. You should see if you can still find them, there was comedy gold in them. You may even find a few rape stories, a few terrible poems, some spiritual revelations, the works.

You got jacked, Alex. You, Verta, Eugene, Andy, Dave, Cameron, Adam, Carrie, Dan (Belteshazzar), Marc and Katy.. the list continues. They were all given plenty of information that could have outed me a long time ago. The only person who saw through any of it was floppynono, and he just didn't care enough to do anything about it. You're all not nearly as intelligent as you think you are, sadly. You won't find anything on me apart from IP addresses, all of which change all the time. I'm not some 20-something girl with morbid obesity and severe emotional problems, in fact, I'm not even female. I'm a 42 year old male, married with 2 children, and have just completed my PhD in Community Psychology. The project finished in March, the same time Tania got fired from modding and stopped going into chat. The comment about Billy's dead mother being made was very intentional, despite your pleas of Tania's stupidity at the time.

Just as a side note, you should really be careful that your website Alex Boyd Photography doesn't link you to here as kahlo, or to the smashing pumpkins forum as machinist or deathsongkids or any of the other personas you made. All it would take is a few screendumps of all of the horrible and insensitive things you've ever said to or about anyone, emailed to someone at the Dewar Awards, or the Scottish Parliament, or the Irvine Times, to have you publicly shamed and lose any credibility or accolades you've already received. I hope for your sake that you haven't upset or annoyed someone enough for them to want to retaliate.