Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Weird shit your roommate does (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=180941)

slunken 05-13-2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shallowed (Post 4060380)
I fucking hate elephant feet.

i feel like this is a thing you're raised to do. my mom would always scold me not to stomp or talk too loud. i alwasy think of the seinfeld quote "stomping around like a clydesdale"

slunken 05-13-2014 09:10 PM

my best friend talks over me too. i hate that. when we're on the phone i try to wait to see if she's actually done talking and then will immediately be like "hello hello are you still there" and i'm like damn just trying to see if youre really done talking before i try to respond

MyOneAndOnly 05-13-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slunken (Post 4060347)
hopefully she's wrapping her tampons and throwing them in the trash like a civilized adult. i once had to talk to a gf about how its not a good idea to flush her sanitary napkins after the commode kept clogging. i knew what was up instantly, after working in a restaurant and magically every mothers day the womens toilet would go out of order.

"ITS BECAUSE OF THOSE BEASTS FLUSHING THEIR BLOODY PLUGS" our gm would cry.

no. thank gawd. but I used to own a rental unit and my tenant complained about a clogged toilet over and over and over. turned out it was her tampons. I had to do the plumbing work myself. it was horrible.

reprise85 05-13-2014 09:13 PM

my roommate just cries at seemingly random times and when i ask her why or try to approach her she runs away

slunken 05-13-2014 09:16 PM

sounds a lot like my cat

MusicMan4 05-13-2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bread Regal (Post 4060290)
ask me questions that you want to ask your roommates and i can probably answer them for your.

i am also the weird roommate in any situation
although i was only a roommate one time and that was obviously well documented here

MyOneAndOnly 05-13-2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 4060385)
my roommate just cries at seemingly random times and when i ask her why or try to approach her she runs away

what a pussy

MyOneAndOnly 05-13-2014 09:28 PM

what sucks is when you fuck your roommate and it gets awkward and you have to kick them out

slunken 05-13-2014 09:31 PM

sounds a lot like my cat

Shallowed 05-13-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 4060385)

My wife does that. Its annoying.

Order 66 05-13-2014 09:40 PM

i hope your cat wife dies

Shallowed 05-13-2014 09:42 PM

She's one of those immortal type dealies that don't die. Sorry.

pale_princess 05-13-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The exploding boy (Post 4060256)

-The swiss girl you could hear fucking through the walls with graphic details as to what was happening (i could hear her talk). she also tended to leave her dirty panties in places that weren't her room and I SWEAR she did this on purpose. She was a rich bitch who was slumming it cause it made her think that made her interesting. Her dad was absolutely loaded.

I'm Hardcore 05-13-2014 10:22 PM

yeah she sounds awesome

Starla 05-13-2014 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killtrocity (Post 4060227)
1) Every time I use the shower after him, the shower head is pointing straight down, parallel to the wall. In order to get under the shower head, one would literally have to squat down and press one's body against the wall.

2) One morning, I went downstairs at 6AM to find my roommate sitting upright, cross-legged on the couch, in the dark. At this point, I turned on the lights, and he WOKE UP, and I said "what the hell are you doing?" And he says" I must have dozed off".

Do you guys have any weird roommates?

When I first moved to Ca I sublet a room in a house with a couple of guys. One was Canadian, who drank all of the time and ate sausages from his George foreman grill, and the other was from India, and he would get high and sing songs in Hindi. They were both computer programmers, really nice but very strange. I don't think the Canadian guy ever ate anything else but sausages and beer. On one Halloween night, I came home from work and they were both tripping on something and had painted each others faces up.

Starla 05-13-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottytheoneand (Post 4060384)
no. thank gawd. but I used to own a rental unit and my tenant complained about a clogged toilet over and over and over. turned out it was her tampons. I had to do the plumbing work myself. it was horrible.

I thought all women knew you are not supposed to flush them lol

reprise85 05-13-2014 10:44 PM

seriously, isn't it obvious even if no one's ever told you?

Order 66 05-13-2014 10:44 PM

i lived with a girl who used to put all her used tampons in a plastic baggie and just throw it in the corner

i was somehow unfazed by it. it was a really crazy living situation (there was another girl living there too, and it was my first time ever living away from home and i was sort of sheltered) but i never realized how truly fucked it was until now

reprise85 05-13-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slunken (Post 4060392)
sounds a lot like my cat

she also shits in a box, but the similarities end there

D. 05-13-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noyen (Post 4060244)
last roommate i had pissed in gatorade bottles and never left his room. when i left he had like 50 of them in his room. fucking weird.

one of our neighbors had an ex-husband like that. what is up with that is what i want to know.

reprise85 05-13-2014 10:47 PM

scotty, change your avatar. i keep thinking you're duo

reprise85 05-13-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D. (Post 4060420)
one of our neighbors had an ex-husband like that. what is up with that is what i want to know.

depression w/ extreme avoidance of other people?

reprise85 05-13-2014 10:49 PM

right now my roommate's on my bed it's like what the fuck bitch you got two beds

I'm Hardcore 05-13-2014 11:16 PM

fuck bottles, just open the window

MusicMan4 05-13-2014 11:17 PM

Not leaving your room rules

MusicMan4 05-13-2014 11:22 PM

I don't get how you accumulate that many pee bottles
Like if this guy was leaving his room to hit the bathroom when he had to #2 why not just take your backlog of bottles with you and empty them out then
I sympathize completely with that kind of extreme agoraphobia but there has to be a little common sense

MusicMan4 05-13-2014 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starla (Post 4060412)
When I first moved to Ca I sublet a room in a house with a couple of guys. One was Canadian, who drank all of the time and ate sausages from his George foreman grill, and the other was from India, and he would get high and sing songs in Hindi. They were both computer programmers, really nice but very strange. I don't think the Canadian guy ever ate anything else but sausages and beer. On one Halloween night, I came home from work and they were both tripping on something and had painted each others faces up.

I dunno, save these dudes for the "awesome roommates" thread
This one is about people who piss in bottles and let it ferment around the place like they're saving it to kill the aliens from Signs

The exploding boy 05-14-2014 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pale_princess (Post 4060406)

Yep. As a Pulp fan that's the first thing i thought about not long after she moved in. She wasn't shy asking her dad money though. She justified it on the account that her "stepmom" was her age. Gross and i can see why you might hate your father for this but regardless it's fairly indecent to be slumming it with 4 other people when they barely get by and you could live pretty much anywhere else.

The exploding boy 05-14-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starla (Post 4060412)
When I first moved to Ca I sublet a room in a house with a couple of guys. One was Canadian, who drank all of the time and ate sausages from his George foreman grill

. I don't think the Canadian guy ever ate anything else but sausages and beer

The exploding boy 05-14-2014 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton (Post 4060433)
I dunno, save these dudes for the "awesome roommates" thread
This one is about people who piss in bottles and let it ferment around the place like they're saving it to kill the aliens from Signs

Pretty sure when it's the piss of a drugged out acolholic that's been left to ferment in an unwashed gatorade bottle, it doesn't matter what planet you're from, it'll melt the face off anything. Right now the government is working on developing chemical weapons that are not even half as as powerful.