Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   North Korea has conducted their nuclear test. (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=178659)

Banana 02-12-2013 01:29 AM

North Korea has conducted their nuclear test.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/11/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

You think that anything is ever going to be done about North Korea? It is a truly fascinating country to have on this planet, unlike any other. They are very fun to watch from afar but they just successfully launched a long range missile and now very shortly after have pulled off their 3rd nuclear test in the last few years. At what point do the world powers actually do something about North Korea? And when that happens how fucking nuts is that war going to be? I feel like North Korea provoked by military force will go bat shit crazy in its response that will have no regard for its own survival. I think this is going to be some shit we will see in our lifetimes.

killtrocity 02-12-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

U.S. analysts say North Korea's first bomb test, in October 2006, produced an explosive yield at less than 1 kiloton (1,000 tons) of TNT. A second test in May 2009 is believed to have been about two kilotons, National Intelligence Director James Clapper told a Senate committee in 2012.

By comparison, the bomb the United States dropped on Hiroshima in 1945 was a 15-kiloton device.
They have these little shrimp dick missiles that crash in the ocean, bunch of posers

SuckSuckStyle 02-12-2013 01:39 AM

duck and cover, yall. kim jong illest's birthday is comin up and there gon be fireworks

Order 66 02-12-2013 01:47 AM

kind of funny how soon they forget about how we blasted their ass in hiroshima and how easily we could do it again

noyen 02-12-2013 01:51 AM

your synopsis of the article reads like something i wrote in 2nd grade. goes like this:

i like ham
i also like pineapple
rain gently brings delicious pineapple juice to all the drinking fountains in hawaii
this is why hawaii is more fun than church
church sucks because i cant eat pizza there
i like pineapple
i also like rain
rain is good.

SuckSuckStyle 02-12-2013 01:52 AM

i like that the rain is gentle

Trotskilicious 02-12-2013 01:54 AM

who loves the rain
who cares that it makes flowers grow
who cares what it does since u broke my heart

noyen 02-12-2013 01:58 AM

korean gook food is good
i like them
i like thare food
i like ham

Elvis The Fat Years 02-12-2013 02:11 AM

north korea #1 korea!

butthurt 02-12-2013 03:17 AM

banana ball bag bomb blast

Toast 02-12-2013 04:02 AM

Obama won't do anything anyway, so no need to worry.

Starla 02-12-2013 06:13 AM

Time to send drones in there and see how we roll.

- from a patriot's perspective

reprise85 02-12-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noyen (Post 3965552)
your synopsis of the article reads like something i wrote in 2nd grade. goes like this:

i like ham
i also like pineapple
rain gently brings delicious pineapple juice to all the drinking fountains in hawaii
this is why hawaii is more fun than church
church sucks because i cant eat pizza there
i like pineapple
i also like rain
rain is good.

children's stream of consciousness writing/talking is the best

MyOneAndOnly 02-12-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banana (Post 3965536)
You think that anything is ever going to be done about North Korea? It is a truly fascinating country to have on this planet, unlike any other. They are very fun to watch from afar but they just successfully launched a long range missile and now very shortly after have pulled off their 3rd nuclear test in the last few years. At what point do the world powers actually do something about North Korea? And when that happens how fucking nuts is that war going to be? I feel like North Korea provoked by military force will go bat shit crazy in its response that will have no regard for its own survival. I think this is going to be some shit we will see in our lifetimes.

what do you expect the world to do?

Start another war with N. Korea and China? You want to sign up to fight in Korea? Should we spend another Trillion dollars on a second Korean war?

Even if they had a nuclear weapon. If they ever used it they'd end up being obliterated by the US and possibly even China, which wants allies in the region but has no real interest in disrupting trade.

duovamp 02-12-2013 10:56 AM

Everybody else knew better than to engage.

hnibos 02-12-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

They are very fun to watch from afar but they just successfully launched a long range missile and now very shortly after have pulled off their 3rd nuclear test in the last few years.

Quote:

They are very fun to watch from afar but they just successfully launched a long range missile and now very shortly after have pulled off their 3rd nuclear test in the last few years.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MyOneAndOnly 02-12-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duovamp (Post 3965734)
Everybody else knew better than to engage.

:dammit:

The Omega Concern 02-12-2013 11:50 AM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...R0tASKyKUzSnJQ

I remember when little Il here hit the scene...he was completely unknown. Hidden away for his whole life going to school in Switzerland (I've heard about these schools...its where the elite send their children to learn the actual truth of the world, its history, religions, advanced tech, human potential, etc, not the controlled b.s. the rest of us are brainwashed with).

I'd be interesting to cross up with this dense soul outside of his element. Just to get a feel of his inner energy without all that power he's been bestowed with. With his education, i'd imagine it'd still intimidating on some level.

Cool As Ice Cream 02-12-2013 11:52 AM

secret schools in switzerland where the mighty send their children to learn the actual truth? TELL ME MORE!

Cool As Ice Cream 02-12-2013 11:53 AM

you said you've heard about these schools. WHAT DID YOU HEAR?

Trotskilicious 02-12-2013 12:24 PM

they're doing a pretty bad job at keepin secrets

duovamp 02-12-2013 12:29 PM

They are taught everything but how to keep a secret, much the opposite Catholic schools.

The Omega Concern 02-12-2013 02:15 PM

alchemy, electric universe, art, orwell, telekinesis, underground bases, transhumanism, money as metaphor, stargate technologies, dna maps, moon civilizations, multi-dimensions, unified physics theories without arithmetic equations. occult knowledge. etc.

that would be just a primer of the curriculum.

Mo 02-12-2013 02:21 PM

Yadda yadda yadda

Cool As Ice Cream 02-12-2013 02:22 PM

get your facts straight, omega! i called the school and they said they don't have alchemy on the curriculum yet, but they're looking into it.

Trotskilicious 02-12-2013 02:29 PM

orwell huh

Order 66 02-12-2013 02:44 PM

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

killtrocity 02-12-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Omega Concern (Post 3965771)
alchemy, electric universe, art, orwell, telekinesis, underground bases, transhumanism, money as metaphor, stargate technologies, dna maps, moon civilizations, multi-dimensions, unified physics theories without arithmetic equations. occult knowledge. etc.

that would be just a primer of the curriculum.

Trotskilicious 02-12-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Order 66 (Post 3965776)

We won't go quietly, Ceasar's Legion can count on that.

Trotskilicious 02-12-2013 03:33 PM

wait lol i missed "unified physics theories without arithmetic equations" in that string of nonsense

we got a new one for the conspiracy word salad