Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Has anyone received their vaccine yet? (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=188407)

vixnix 03-06-2021 06:10 AM

You can look down at New Zealand and still think “at least we’re not those guys”, but I can see how that wouldn’t be terribly satisfying

Run To Me 04-03-2021 12:31 PM

Got 1st dose of the moderna couple days ago

Extreme fatigue and some nausea, definitely felt it. On top of my constant treesex allergies and side effects from new psych meds, it took me out for a good half day. Oh well worth it to do my civic doodie doo doos

reprise85 04-03-2021 01:16 PM

I pre-registered. All adults are eligible in FL on April 5. So hopefully this year I will get an appointment :)

Cool As Ice Cream 04-03-2021 03:47 PM

has anyone got vaccine envy yet?

Joey Goldberg 04-03-2021 03:55 PM

vaccine? fuck, i still haven't got my government "prize package" !

cork_soaker 04-03-2021 04:09 PM

just received dose #1 in my #2 arm

shannon 04-04-2021 03:22 PM

got my first one yesterday and ow, arm/neck super sore

ninsp 04-06-2021 09:54 AM

Just got my second one! Time to party.

Joey Goldberg 04-06-2021 04:21 PM

heeeeeeell yeah

Joey Goldberg 04-06-2021 04:22 PM


reprise85 04-06-2021 05:35 PM

I kept reloading the vaccination sites in my county and managed to snag an appointment for Thursday. They very smartly decided to only let you schedule out to April 13 so of course there are no appointments but it worked somehow

Ram27 04-06-2021 08:43 PM

mine let me schedule one 3 weeks out. single shot no chaser

ninsp 04-07-2021 09:30 AM

The only reaction I had to my second Pfizer dose was that I was pretty badly fatigued yesterday. Other than that, no problems.

Cool As Ice Cream 04-07-2021 11:24 AM

The only reaction I had to your second Pfizer was "MEH".

reprise85 04-07-2021 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram27 (Post 4577583)
mine let me schedule one 3 weeks out. single shot no chaser

i'm getting Pfizer

ovary 04-07-2021 08:15 PM

the nurse that gave me mine was hot. i asked her all the questions i could think to ask about the vaccine even tho i knew the answers to try to postpone our conversation but she remained unimpressed by my self.

duovamp 04-07-2021 10:02 PM

Pics of nurse?

Eulogy 04-08-2021 04:54 AM

Got first one Tuesday. It kicked my ass yesterday. Had a very busy work day so that didn’t help but by like 2:30 I was completely spent.

ovary 04-08-2021 09:00 AM

i was creepy enough to look at her nametag to look her up on the internet but not enough invested in being creepy to remember.

reprise85 04-08-2021 05:46 PM

Got mine this morning (well afternoon by the time I got through the line). Drive-thru style. I am pretty tired but I also didn't sleep much last night. No physical symptoms besides feeling tired though.

killtrocity 04-10-2021 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 4577693)
Got mine this morning (well afternoon by the time I got through the line). Drive-thru style. I am pretty tired but I also didn't sleep much last night. No physical symptoms besides feeling tired though.

Lol basically this. Tired as shit but was up late and up early.


Oh, fun twist: last night, I saw my in-laws. MIL has the cancer. Find out she's not feeling well. Coughing and shit. She also has had cancer for 10 years. It's a long story. But she got vaccinated a month ago. But still I'm like JFC I think we should GTFO.

Today my partner drives her mother to the doctor for tests and shit. Just now, her online test came back positive for covid.

So now I'm having like some body aches and chills and shit and I'm not sure if it's because I got covid from my MIL or partner, or if it's just the vaccine side effects, or my normally kind of shitty lungs.

What a fucking nightmare...




"Most deadly errors arise from obsolete assumptions"

slunken 04-10-2021 11:16 AM

are you guys getting paid for this trial medicine?

slunken 04-10-2021 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killtrocity (Post 4577761)
Today my partner drives her mother to the doctor for tests and shit. Just now, her online test came back positive for covid.

.

reprise85 04-10-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killtrocity (Post 4577761)
Lol basically this. Tired as shit but was up late and up early.


Oh, fun twist: last night, I saw my in-laws. MIL has the cancer. Find out she's not feeling well. Coughing and shit. She also has had cancer for 10 years. It's a long story. But she got vaccinated a month ago. But still I'm like JFC I think we should GTFO.

Today my partner drives her mother to the doctor for tests and shit. Just now, her online test came back positive for covid.

So now I'm having like some body aches and chills and shit and I'm not sure if it's because I got covid from my MIL or partner, or if it's just the vaccine side effects, or my normally kind of shitty lungs.

What a fucking nightmare...




"Most deadly errors arise from obsolete assumptions"

Could be psychosomatic, too. I thought I had COVID at one point and gave myself a legit asthma attack and had a 101 temp as well. Few hours later I was fine. But hopefully you don't actually have COVID either way.

Yesterday I was picking up meds and there was a dude looking at flu/cold medicine wearing his mask below his nose and the line went through the aisle he was in so I couldn't really avoid him. Fucking clueless. Hopefully he was getting it for someone else

soniclovenoize 04-10-2021 12:05 PM

Getting shot #2 of Moderna in six days.

Let's end this garbage.

Eulogy 04-11-2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slunken (Post 4577785)
.

You’re not being serious are you

soniclovenoize 04-11-2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slunken (Post 4577783)
are you guys getting paid for this trial medicine?

Yep, with normalcy

MyOneAndOnly 04-12-2021 01:40 PM

My GF got hers (Pfizer) last week. She had no real reaction/side effects. I am scheduled to get the Pfizer vaccine this Wednesday.

MyOneAndOnly 04-12-2021 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream (Post 4577473)
has anyone got vaccine envy yet?

I got the Smallpox vaccine back in the day. I bet non of yous have THAT one, eh?

duovamp 04-12-2021 05:12 PM

This bitch was born during the Civil War!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2020