Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   PhantomFM's all pissed off at me (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=7676)

Mr. Rhinoceros 12-03-2002 09:11 AM

PhantomFM's all pissed off at me

He's all pissed off because I can't remember what happened to the hundred dollars his ex-girlfriend gave me in Chicago to give to my then (online) girlfriend, Megan, who lives in Oregon. Now, should I feel bad that I don't remember whether I 1) spent it, 2) didn't take it or 3) gave it to Megan? I remember all three things happening for some reason. I don't feel the least bit bad about it if any of those three things happened, but I have to wonder why that pisses him off so much. It was exactly two years ago! Holy shit!

lawson 12-03-2002 01:19 PM

you asked netphoria for help getting her there, you took her money and didnt give it to megan because you were afraid she would just spend it on drugs, which is ironic because now you dont remember since you smoke so much weed. you were supposed to spend it on a ticket to get her to you. you didnt. you send the money back. you didnt. i know longer have any respect for you.

Jesse 12-03-2002 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PhantomFM
you asked netphoria for help getting her there, you took her money and didnt give it to megan because you were afraid she would just spend it on drugs, which is ironic because now you dont remember since you smoke so much weed. you were supposed to spend it on a ticket to get her to you. you didnt. you send the money back. you didnt. i know longer have any respect for you.
shoulda done like me and never have any respect for him to begin with.

Mr. Rhinoceros 12-03-2002 01:50 PM

Quote:

you asked netphoria for help getting her there,
Can I get confirmation on this? Because I forgot. I think I probably would have bitched that she wasn't going to make it, but I doubt I'd ask other people to pay for her to come. That would be sad.

Quote:

you took her money and didnt give it to megan because you were afraid she would just spend it on drugs
That's something I would have never done. See, I recall money being exchanged, I remember refusing it and having it forced on me (why give it to me and not megan is beyond my comprehension) but I wouldn't have not sent it to her because of that.

Quote:

which is ironic because now you dont remember since you smoke so much weed.
Hilariously ironic, indeed. I was very ignorant then. And I'm still ignorant! Hooray!

Quote:

you were supposed to spend it on a ticket to get her to you. you didnt. you send the money back. you didnt. i know longer have any respect for you. [/b]
We broke up a month after the show anyway. Now I wasn't told what the money was for, exactly, since I was already in Chicago and it didn't do any good. Now I remember that Jenny gave me the money and just said "give it to Megan" or something. I'm pretty sure that gave my mom the c-spot and sent Megan a check with the shirt, but I can't recall 100%. I'm rather sure that I wouldn't have been so stupid as to spend it and not think twice about it because I would have felt guilty. But then again, I can't recall anything exactly. I'm like Reagan during the Iran-Contra thing "I don't remember". If it makes you feel any better I can ask my mom if she remembers writing a check out to my internet girlfriend for a hundred dollars, but I doubt she remembers either. You could also send an e-mail to Megan herself asking if she got the money, but she might not remember either. See, the whole thing boils down to who remembers what, and I don't remember shit so don't get all pissed off and stupid about it. Holy fuck. I'm not even sure I took the money to begin with.

PkPhuoko 12-03-2002 01:54 PM

Wow.... posting about netphorian drama between you and another netphorian on netphoria, concerning money given to your netphorian girlfriend at a netphorian get-together with other netphorians.

what a stallion

Mr. Rhinoceros 12-03-2002 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PkPhuoko
Wow.... posting about netphorian drama between you and another netphorian on netphoria, concerning money given to your netphorian girlfriend at a netphorian get-together with other netphorians.

what a stallion

Yeah I know. This is silly.

PkPhuoko 12-03-2002 02:01 PM

you should smoke a bowl

Mr. Rhinoceros 12-03-2002 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PkPhuoko
you should smoke a bowl
No I shouldn't.

Smiley33 12-03-2002 02:31 PM

It's just his way of saying" la la la la la la la...I love you"

jenny4ever 12-03-2002 05:27 PM

what the hell? good lord.

well, i dont care what you did with the money. i would *never* expect or ask you to give it back. i hoped it would help you and megan see each other, but if that didnt work out then whatever. im not going to be pissed off about it.

lawson 12-03-2002 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros
[b]That's something I would have never done. See, I recall money being exchanged, I remember refusing it and having it forced on me (why give it to me and not megan is beyond my comprehension) but I wouldn't have not sent it to her because of that.
i remember that part very specifically because megan had initially asked netphoria for money to come see you but no one would have sent her any because she would spend it on drugs. When you're stuck in a rut like that you need something to get you out, and so everyone thought it best that she go to you, at least for a little while. While you may not of outright asked for money, the whole situation was discussed so much that when Jenn gave you the money, you knew what it was for. No, you couldn't of refused it because she wanted to help and she's a sweet girl, but when you two broke up a month later and she had never come to see you, you should've known what to do.

It wasnt my money and she's not my girlfriend now, so im not "all pissed off" at you. I just think you suck, and your post count boosting i'll tell you what i think of you thread was the perfect place to say it, especially after your insult which is far older than this mess

Mr. Rhinoceros 12-03-2002 05:43 PM

You really think I give a shit about "post count boosting" anymore? Holy crap.

I'm glad Jen came in this thread and put an end to it, you need to chill out.

Cactuar 12-03-2002 06:48 PM

oh yeah i remember megan

she was nice

Andy / 12-03-2002 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cactuar
oh yeah i remember megan

she was nice

the same old rain

lawson 12-03-2002 07:25 PM

yes she was nice- that's why jenn wanted to help her

Quote:

You really think I give a shit about "post count boosting" anymore? Holy crap.

I'm glad Jen came in this thread and put an end to it, you need to chill out.

yes i think you care. You're finally within 50 of Cactuar- its not like you wouldn't notice. Do a search for your posts- its sad.

As for needing to chill out:
-You brought up Jenn and i's once questionable relationship
-I said that was lame you must be a pot head
-You gave same lame response.
-You brought up Jenn to put me down, so I brought up Megan
-You said you dont even remember taking the money, which is far worse than not returning it after you and megan broke up- its just plain mean.
-So i was pissed and i picked apart the first four sentences of you denying it and ended with one line of your following paragraph of insults, responding with what is in your sig file now. yet it was still only 9 lines

Then I went to bed, done with it.
Four hours later the sun has come up, you're still up chasing Cactuar's post count, and up comes a topic ALL ABOUT ME! IM SO HONORED!!
Your post: 6 lines
me: 3 lines
Yours: 18 lines! double the one post i made that
And what's best is after that you say to PK "Yeah I know. This is silly." HILARIOUS!

hopefully i wont have to post about this ever again, but i am keeping my custom title for a little while cause it makes me laugh :D

PkPhuoko 12-04-2002 08:43 AM

I remember her telling me she could really give a shit about meeting brendan or anyone else, she just wanted to dyke out with niki and was gonna use you all to accomplish this.

Mr. Rhinoceros 12-04-2002 11:27 AM

Quote:

yes i think you care. You're finally within 50 of Cactuar- its not like you wouldn't notice. Do a search for your posts- its sad.

You've lost it.

By the way, since I broke up with Megan two years ago and I suspected what Clint said above, mentioning her is not going to hurt me, you silly bastard.

shaniqua 12-04-2002 01:07 PM

you missed a good netphoria aim chat last night brendan.

Affect 12-04-2002 01:08 PM

Dude, if you can't remember for certain, you owe him 100$.

There's no way around that. Very uncool.

Mr. Rhinoceros 12-04-2002 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Affect
Dude, if you can't remember for certain, you owe him 100$.

There's no way around that. Very uncool.

I don't remember for certain because it was two years ago, man. And I wouldn't owe him dick, it was his girlfriends money.

Samsa 12-04-2002 02:03 PM

i am so curious about why phantomfm and jenny4ever broke up it is tearing me apart inside

lawson 12-04-2002 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Samsa
i am so curious about why phantomfm and jenny4ever broke up it is tearing me apart inside
way too long story- we're still very very close though.

Fellatio! Hurrah! 12-04-2002 02:10 PM

Quote:

it's simple!

jenny is going through her "bisexual" phase right now!

Affect 12-04-2002 02:18 PM

Quote:

I don't remember for certain because it was two years ago, man. And I wouldn't owe him dick, it was his girlfriends money.

Then you owe his girlfriend.

Are you that burnt out? Seriously?

Two years isn't that much. I may be a jew with money, still I remember exery transaction for like the past five years. You need to get your shit together.

Samsa 12-04-2002 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fellatio! Hurrah!

it's simple!

jenny is going through her "bisexual" phase right now!

no it's pretty obvious he called it off :think:

Mr. Rhinoceros 12-04-2002 02:24 PM

Quote:

Then you owe his girlfriend.

Are you that burnt out? Seriously?

Two years isn't that much. I may be a jew with money, still I remember exery transaction for like the past five years. You need to get your shit together.
I was 19 at the time, was I supposed to be keeping careful track of my transactions even then? Especially when I didn't have a job? Come on now. It doesn't have anything to do with being burnt out.

Either way, I can verify this by asking my mother, because if I did give Megan the money my mother wrote a check so I could send it in the mail. I just don't want to call her up and go "Hey mom remember two years ago when I came back from Chicago? Did I give you $100 so that you could write a check to send to my internet girlfriend?"

Affect 12-04-2002 02:27 PM

If you don't remember, you pay them. You bear the burden of proof when it comes to monetary transactions.

Quit being a fuck.

lawson 12-04-2002 02:33 PM

Quote:

no it's pretty obvious he called it off :think:

yea, i mean its a little more complicated than that- she had said "well its not like we'll be going out when im in college" which is what we had always planned- but hearing it then started me thinking and when i start thinking to hard about something like that.... well i ended it a year early and started going out with this mega antisocial hide in closets make faeries out of clay and hope they come and save you kinna girl. yea.

Samsa 12-04-2002 02:34 PM

oh :*(

are you still dating this wonderful specimen?

lawson 12-04-2002 02:38 PM

yea- i've known her since 91 though we werent friends- im also very close to her sisters- in the past have been much closer to the 3 of them than to her. but they weren't as hawt. i dont know what im saying