Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   i fucking love science (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=180960)

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D. (Post 4062882)
Guys can we pls keep in mind that this is who you are arguing with? It'll probably be easier for you to not get that ruffled. Maybe.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2up7mtx.jpg

Damn straight... you're arguing with the pope of the squid people! :mad:

Ya'll take yourselves way too seriously.

pavementtune 05-24-2014 12:42 PM

btw are you guys serious? arguing who is a loser for having more or less sex with a guy who has a girlfriend?

The exploding boy 05-24-2014 01:14 PM

Some people with gf don't get laid a lot though it has to be said. Someone should ask how long they've been together. If its been over 5 years i'd argue it possible to outlay them. Turns out when you can have sex more or less when you want, it kinda becomes less important after a while. Or maybe it's just me.

And yeah this shoe is pretty ridiculous. I know its been said many times before but the thing is, only other women care what shoes a woman wears. I kinda don't get high heels. I'm guessing it's supposed to set a woman's body in a more sexually appealing position? I mean that must have originally been the point. I doubt if these were invented by women. Personally, I'll take a girl in sneakers any day. Then again i'm pretty much a gay in hiding. 9 times out of 10 if a girl looks and dresses boyish i'm bound to find her more attractive than a girl wearing a dress and heels.

MusicMan4 05-24-2014 01:17 PM

i give up

The exploding boy 05-24-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton (Post 4062902)
i give up

No please tell me how you've managed to maliciously misconstrue everything in my post just because it suit your false perception of me better.

The exploding boy 05-24-2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pavementtune (Post 4062903)
eh, then I happen to have found all the rare male exceptions who actually look at women's feet. and shoes.

I'm just mad that my suitcase had my lucky shoes in it. :cry:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VCkPoPOR5b...nConverse1.png

Ok well the feet thing is different....you ARE aware that if you google any woman celebrity the first search suggestion will be "::insert celebrity name:: feet" right? Those guys are kinda fucked up... I mean to each their own sexual proclivities but... I don't get it.

MusicMan4 05-24-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The exploding boy (Post 4062906)
No please tell me how you've managed to maliciously misconstrue everything in my post just because it suit your false perception of me better.

the post i edited wasn't directed at you, guy

The exploding boy 05-24-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton (Post 4062915)
the post i edited wasn't directed at you, guy

Ok well you'll excuse me for being slightly paranoid about that recently.

It came right after mine so i made assumptions. The same kind i accuse you of making. I'm also a notorious hypocrite.

Eulogy 05-24-2014 02:04 PM

KreatorKind is so cool that he spends his Friday nights drunkenly (assuming that here but uh) asserting that he can get laid "whenever he wants." First of all that's pretty creepy and Rapey if you think about it for more than a second.

He seems insane and I do not like him.

Order 66 05-24-2014 02:05 PM

he's pretty spot on

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eulogy (Post 4062922)
KreatorKind is so cool that he spends his Friday nights drunkenly (assuming that here but uh) asserting that he can get laid "whenever he wants." First of all that's pretty creepy and Rapey if you think about it for more than a second.

He seems insane and I do not like him.

You thinking it's "rapey" says a lot more about you than it does me.

I meant that I have sex regularly within the confines of a committed relationship. And I wan't "drunkenly" doing anything last night.

Eulogy 05-24-2014 02:37 PM

What if you want to have sex and your partner does not for whatever reason? Then presumably you wouldn't have sex. So it's not "whenever you want." And the fact that you use access to sex as the thing that makes you look successful or whatever is weird and juvenile and sad.

And if you weren't drunk it's even sadder. You're weird and creepy and it's a little disconcerting.

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eulogy (Post 4062928)
What if you want to have sex and your partner does not for whatever reason? Then presumably you wouldn't have sex. So it's not "whenever you want." And the fact that you use access to sex as the thing that makes you look successful or whatever is weird and juvenile and sad.

And if you weren't drunk it's even sadder. You're weird and creepy and it's a little disconcerting.

no one care.

hnibos 05-24-2014 03:26 PM

You lose. Loser.

Order 66 05-24-2014 03:45 PM

http://i.minus.com/imq6T6H3nHg7h.gif

Eulogy 05-24-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreatorkind (Post 4062938)
no one care.

He says after posting and ranting about how often he gets laid at midnight on a Friday

noyen 05-24-2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreatorkind (Post 4062714)
And you can suck it you piece of shit. You are a complete loser in life and you know it. You couldn't fathom the fact that I get laid. You have no idea about anything and the only reason I interact with you is the fact that you're a pathetic piece of comedy for my nightly amusement. You offer nothing to this planet, you create nothing. You are forgettable. You are irrelevant.

this is the kind of stuff i'd love to see said IRL. it's fairly pathetic to go to the "i would punch you zone" if you can't even get there. don't know whats more pathetic. saying you're getting laid while you're not, because you're here and calling someone nothing zero shit pathetic forgettable when Trots has like hoes in area codes. menz and womenz hoez. sucking his dick and swallowing every drop.

Shallowed 05-24-2014 09:27 PM

Who the fuck calls having sex with their girlfriend "getting laid"?

Fucking wow, you're so awesome that your girlfriend lets you fuck her.

Shallowed 05-24-2014 09:27 PM

She must hate herself if she does

Trotskilicious 05-24-2014 09:33 PM

fuck heideigger, that guy could never get any pussy and he was a big fat ass coffee shop hipster

Trotskilicious 05-24-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noyen (Post 4062964)
this is the kind of stuff i'd love to see said IRL. it's fairly pathetic to go to the "i would punch you zone" if you can't even get there. don't know whats more pathetic. saying you're getting laid while you're not, because you're here and calling someone nothing zero shit pathetic forgettable when Trots has like hoes in area codes. menz and womenz hoez. sucking his dick and swallowing every drop.

:love:

I'm Hardcore 05-25-2014 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreatorkind (Post 4062736)
Well, than fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. Do not engage me in any more topics. I won't directly engage you... You are an idiot of the highest order. You'll probably die of cancer soon anyway... so fuck you. I hope you burn in hell you piece of shit.

Oh yeah.... FUCK YOU. DIE HORRIBLY YOU PIECE OF SHIT! :embarass:

um

I'm Hardcore 05-25-2014 09:17 AM

margin

Trotskilicious 05-25-2014 03:02 PM

:embarass: