Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rolling "Shits Recently Taken" Thread (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=159238)

smashingjj 11-19-2021 10:16 AM

food still in the wrapper, the Bible, the Bible Belt, the founding fathers

smashingjj 11-19-2021 10:16 AM

not sure how this would score on the chart

Shallowed 11-19-2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashingjj (Post 4587140)
i am on my anal period

we're in sync :love:

redbreegull 11-20-2021 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashingjj (Post 4587145)
food still in the wrapper, the Bible, the Bible Belt, the founding fathers

Woah what….. once I shit out a federalist paper. Brothers?

smashingjj 11-20-2021 11:55 AM

If this forum has proven one thing, it is that it brings people together in all kinds of ways. Brothers.

slunken 11-20-2021 12:13 PM

been regularly shitting between 3 and 4 PM on the dot every day for about 3 weeks now. I love it. Thanks.

ovary 11-20-2021 10:34 PM

i'd like to see your bottom

Shallowed 11-20-2021 10:36 PM

why deprive your other four senses?

Shallowed 06-05-2022 08:22 PM

every day i wake up and i need to sit on the toilet for like an hour

run2pee 06-06-2022 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shallowed (Post 4594523)
every day i wake up and i need to sit on the toilet for like an hour

you constipated showllad

u got to take a poo softner

run2pee 06-06-2022 01:35 AM

poo softener change my life

i have chronic constipato, irritable bowel, lactose intolerant

prone to constipation which can make u need to shit many times per day, but when u do it's not a lot. can also lead to needing to sit for a long time (for me it's i start to wipe and then that stimulation of the anal cause me to feel a need to poo again)

u better get it fast shwloawd, dont get a hemmroid like me from sitting on the potty chair too long

run2pee 06-06-2022 01:36 AM

also did a high volume enema when it was real bad. very cleansing

run2pee 06-06-2022 01:37 AM

people act like enemas are a big deal or icky or last resort kind of thing

if u ask me in addition to a bidet everyone should have an enema in their bathroom and use it like maybe once a month minimum, more if u got poo problems like our deer shoooloard

run2pee 06-06-2022 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashingjj (Post 4587140)
i am on my anal period

word of warning dont do an enema when your on your anal period, wait until the heavy to moderate flow lessens to a light bleed, but if you must do it, use a looooot of lubrication

Shallowed 06-06-2022 01:57 AM

i do take stool softener powder

usually about 90% of it passes within the first moments of me sitting down

it's the last part that takes a long time to pass. i know those turds are up there. sometimes i can trick them into coming out if i get up and i'll almost instantly feel the urge to go again.

run2pee 06-06-2022 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shallowed (Post 4594534)
i do take stool softener powder

usually about 90% of it passes within the first moments of me sitting down

it's the last part that takes a long time to pass. i know those turds are up there. sometimes i can trick them into coming out if i get up and i'll almost instantly feel the urge to go again.

Dude see a doctor. Sounds like an impaction. In the meantime get u an enema and someone u trust to put it in u

Shallowed 06-06-2022 11:49 PM

literally every doctor i've seen has basically said "hmmmm sounds like IBS which as you know from what you've been told by every previous doctor you've had, is just something that you need to learn to manage and live with"

"managing it" meaning eating better and exercising more or something

which i am doing

i've asked for procedures, anything at all, at the absolute very least merely to find out what the fuck is going on in there, but i've been told that referrals are usually only given in cases where the condition is life threatening. besides it's probably just IBS, manage it and live with it, i guess until something life threatening shows up in my ass

Shallowed 06-07-2022 12:07 AM

one doctor I saw said my IBS was caused by anxiety, and if i managed my anxiety then it would help with my IBS

MOTHER FUCKER, my anxiety is caused by IBS, amongst a squillion different other things, almost all of which i am in no position to manage, including, apparently, my IBS

but yeah sure treating anxiety is much easier than treating IBS that hasn't killed me yet

run2pee 06-07-2022 03:47 AM

why are doctors such buttholes about poop and how and why we poop? this is my experience too is they say hmm did u try softener hmm did u try and stop to think maybe try not to be too anxious? its like they dont want to explore my pooper as if there isnt science to be found up in there

Shallowed 06-07-2022 06:51 AM

he has been a bit cagey ever since i moaned someone else's name the last time he checked my prostate

reprise85 06-07-2022 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shallowed (Post 4594591)
one doctor I saw said my IBS was caused by anxiety, and if i managed my anxiety then it would help with my IBS

MOTHER FUCKER, my anxiety is caused by IBS, amongst a squillion different other things, almost all of which i am in no position to manage, including, apparently, my IBS

but yeah sure treating anxiety is much easier than treating IBS that hasn't killed me yet

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shallowed (Post 4594591)

I had bad IBS for a long time and as a kid I got the same response from doctors. They do have medicine for it and when I saw a doc as an adult I got some. I had IBS-D so I took hyoscyamine. Not sure what they'd do for people with mixed type or IBS-C, but it did help a lot. I also had an ulcer. Which they found when they did a colonoscopy/endoscopy, which they should absolutely be doing for you. They cannot rule out IBDs without doing those and those are generally progressive and can actually be serious without treatment. It is PROBABLY not one of those but I can't believe they wouldn't scope you to rule them out.

Mine definitely was anxiety-related and I still have it a bit, but just because it's caused by something else and won't kill you doesn't mean you can't treat the terrible symptoms. Maybe they just treat it more seriously in the states? When I've had recurrences they've even scoped me again to make sure it was still just IBS.

Shallowed 06-08-2022 08:36 AM

visited my therapist for the first time in a few months and she agrees, shit's fucked

ovary 06-08-2022 09:08 PM

some days i shit like five times before 1pm

recently i have been telling myself, when the urge strikes, "no, you don't need to poop" and then i go do something else and then i don't poop.

slunken 06-11-2022 10:44 AM

just had a massive one

rare AM

very clean. 3 wipes.

mxzombie 06-14-2022 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slunken (Post 4594856)
very clean. 3 wipes.

:confused:

slunken 06-14-2022 08:16 PM

don't confuse head me

there is such a thing as very clean slides

and what do you expect me to say "zero wipes"???

get fucking real

slunken 06-14-2022 08:17 PM

riddle me this - if it's zero wipes how do you know????

Shallowed 06-14-2022 09:55 PM

belief in oneself

slunken 06-14-2022 10:15 PM

the impossible is possible tonight

what the if the song...

slunken 06-14-2022 10:15 PM

don't make me type it