Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You Know I'm Chat Thread (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=187148)

Shallowed 07-12-2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4512700)
wait, so you're saying i'm not funny looking? is that a compliment?

FoolofaTook 07-12-2019 12:35 PM

so... you guys agree with and support me?

Elphenor 07-12-2019 11:53 PM

I work with basically fuzzyroes at my backroom retail position

brings a guitar to work....jams an Offspring riff over and over

plays the 90's buttrock station over the intercom all night (heard Zero, BWBW, Cherub Rock, and 1979 on this station)

"Punk you say? You mean like Green Day"

"you know we're going to be a minority soon(meaning us white people), it's just the truth"

"Pantera is my favorite band"

"Have you heard Weezer's new cover album, the Teal album"

Elphenor 07-12-2019 11:56 PM

surprisingly ok guy, might even say he's my friend

it's just lol

Disco King 07-13-2019 12:02 AM

[quote=Elphenor;4512816"you know we're going to be a minority soon(meaning us white people), it's just the truth"[/QUOTE]

Does he say this just matter-of-factly, or with a Tucker-Carlson sense of foreboding?

Shallowed 07-13-2019 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoolofaTook (Post 4512750)
so... you guys agree with and support me?

I will support you though anything, dearest Took :love:

FoolofaTook 07-13-2019 05:51 AM

:blush:

Elphenor 07-14-2019 05:26 AM

my first night seeing my on and off SO in a month

things are going great

but then I'm driving her home and I get tboned HARD

nobody was hurt but my car is fucked

And if I had been paying better attention I could have avoided it, so I just feel like a real POS that could of seriously injured the only non-relative I care about

Shallowed 07-14-2019 05:35 AM

Was it your fault though?

ovary 07-14-2019 10:11 AM

one time my wife tboned me so hard in the car we broke it too

FoolofaTook 07-14-2019 10:12 AM

Mals Marola 07-14-2019 11:50 AM

you think he meant to give her mushrooms, girl?
you think he meant to bring her to his world ?

Elphenor 07-14-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shallowed (Post 4512891)

I'm gonna say technically yes

and trust me I feel like a POS for it

the guy was way speeding though and it didn't need to be a major crash

Shallowed 07-14-2019 09:21 PM

What happened exactly? Were you pulling out from a give way or a stop sign?

Cool As Ice Cream 07-15-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elphenor (Post 4512890)
could of

I AM THIS AH POINT

Eulogy 07-17-2019 10:56 AM

Midsommar was p cool. Maybe a little longer than it should have been. Ari Aster knows how to create images that linger, that is for sure. Prefer hereditary though.

ilikeplanets 07-21-2019 03:18 PM

Just bought tap and ballet shoes and outfits for my daughter, who will be starting a toddler dance class at the end of next month. I will finally self actualize as a dance mom.

yo soy el mejor 07-25-2019 06:21 PM

i would put my hypothetical kid in dance, but i would hope to never become a "dance mom." they're usually mean to their kids and competitive through them towards other moms. so sad.

speaking of kids, last week or so i was standing in line at ross to buy a bra and a young boy started talking to me about a toy he was holding and we were asking each other questions and just talking. then the woman he was with asked him who was going to buy that toy for him and he said his momma, but she said his momma wasn't going to buy it for him (she was waiting near the exit). after a minute or so i said 'listen, if your mom says it's okay, i'd love to buy that toy for you, but i won't buy it without her permission first.' so he went to ask and she said yes so he came up to the register with me and i bought the toy and it felt good. he said thank you and i said 'it was my pleasure.'

kids tug at my heart so much; i just don't want one.

yo soy el mejor 07-25-2019 06:25 PM

...went to a mental health first aid certification training today. so holler if you need anything, net4ia.

ilikeplanets 07-26-2019 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor (Post 4513870)
i would put my hypothetical kid in dance, but i would hope to never become a "dance mom." they're usually mean to their kids and competitive through them towards other moms. so sad.

speaking of kids, last week or so i was standing in line at ross to buy a bra and a young boy started talking to me about a toy he was holding and we were asking each other questions and just talking. then the woman he was with asked him who was going to buy that toy for him and he said his momma, but she said his momma wasn't going to buy it for him (she was waiting near the exit). after a minute or so i said 'listen, if your mom says it's okay, i'd love to buy that toy for you, but i won't buy it without her permission first.' so he went to ask and she said yes so he came up to the register with me and i bought the toy and it felt good. he said thank you and i said 'it was my pleasure.'

kids tug at my heart so much; i just don't want one.

that is so kind of you! I get so delighted when the cashiers at the grocery store offer my kid a sticker...I think I'd be at a total loss for words if someone bought her a toy!

and i definitely am joking about being a "dance mom" (although i had a shameful love affair with the show). i'm pretty much the least competitive person to ever enter the dance studio. i just want a chance to meet some other moms of toddlers, and all the women at registration were beyond friendly and talkative. the dance studio here has as much of a small town feel as anything else, so i think it will be a good experience. the class is for 2-4 year olds and little planets will only have JUST turned 2 so i am hoping she is able to follow instructions enough to remain in the class. we've been practicing our arm stretches and toe touches. her tap shoes are the cutest damn things i have ever seen. this fall i am signing her up for dance, gymnastics, music time, and every free thing at the library. i am really sensitive to the fact that she is surrounded by adults, and now that she will be 2 next month it is really important that she start doing activities with children. in a year she will be in preschool, so she needs to have some idea of how to act!

Shallowed 07-26-2019 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor (Post 4513872)
...went to a mental health first aid certification training today. so holler if you need anything, net4ia.

lol

smashingjj 07-26-2019 06:48 AM

Quote:

YES

I NEED HELP BADLY

topleybird 07-26-2019 09:36 AM

Quote:

Why don't you shut the fuck up until you have a typology worked out that will actually help

Thanks so much

smashingjj 07-26-2019 09:41 AM

IIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEED HAAAAAAAALPPP

smashingjj 07-26-2019 09:43 AM

For a while, I woke up screaming every day. I decided to stop sleeping altogether and for the first couple days that went fine. But now I think my housemate is my mother. Maybe she is. Can I take a bite out of her face? Could you give me some tips? Could you kimono me a bit shorter please?

What are genitals?

Shadaloo 07-26-2019 10:12 AM

lol party centre

FoolofaTook 07-26-2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

that is so kind of you! hold on let me ask my mom real quick if it's ok.

yes, she said yes! oh thank you so much! you are such a good person!

FoolofaTook 07-26-2019 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashingjj (Post 4513930)

What are genitals?

pm me asap

yo soy el mejor 07-26-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadaloo (Post 4513937)
lol party centre

lol centre

Mals Marola 07-26-2019 11:44 AM

should we have been at the shoppe instead?