Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Pumpkins Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Why are o-boarders so damn ugly? (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=171031)

Cool As Ice Cream 08-12-2010 08:41 AM

this morning i was so bored at work, i started reading their religion/philosophy board. that was a bad move.

T&T 08-12-2010 08:44 AM

please post more O-board quotes
i don't dare go there to find the gems myself.

Astur 08-12-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

What's getting drunk like LOL? I'm 21, but I've never actually been drunk before. Yes I realize I'm a rareity. I think I'm scared that if I get drunk, I'm gonna start telling secrets about myself LOL (which secretly makes me want to get drunk, just to get things off my chest LOLO).
do mormons drink?

EDIT: BONUS - the guy's signature:

"Save me from the awful sound...of nothing"

Love is a bitch in the night that rapes you with a butcher knife. BANG BANG YOU'RE DEAD!

Cam: You've seen the movie Catwoman o_0 ?!
Me: LOL. Yeah, and I can't even use the "Halle Berry is hot" excuse.
Cam: Why, because of your intense gayness...?
Me: :o!!!!!!!!!!! My gayness is NOT intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astur 08-12-2010 09:13 AM

I wet my bed

Quote:

Not with urine, but with sweat secreting all over my body.

What do I do?
omfg lol the Health & Well Being board is a goldmine

lucid_interval 08-12-2010 10:46 AM

there is a section where people can write stuff supposedly to the band though i doubt its ever been looked at. someone posted the following (presumably directed to billy)

"Hey,

I know some bands do this (like Umphreys McGee), but after a show you run and get in line to purchase a soundboard recording of that show. it's always going to be better than any other recording we find and we get the instant gratification of being able to listen to the show we were just at on the way home in the car. you get to make whatever profit of $15-$20 per show CD(s) offers you. plus, you could get a website where people could go and order any soundboard show from whenever you start this going forward.

sure, we know someone will put their copy online in many ways...but to have an actual copy from the source itself will be worth the money we pay for an original. it seems to work for other bands these days so i thought i would see if you guys had ever thought about that."

this moron obviously doesnt realise that burning cds takes time, and has never heard of livesmashingpumpkins.com, just shows how stupid and lazy most of the fans are.

Marqués 08-12-2010 03:15 PM

I feel like I have to retract my compliment of that female's breasts
and rant a bit about her being kind of silly.

I have some self control though.

rub_the_y 08-12-2010 08:41 PM

Woah, this guy has a forehead you could post a billboard on!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...i/P1010216.jpg
Check out this token gay guy
http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/boar...1281640761.jpg
Not only is this bitch ugly as sin..
http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/a...ruitFace/5.jpg
But she has the most retarded rants I've ever seen..
Quote:

So, you see your ex is telling his ex what a hot pair of knockers she has. When he's told you that he thinks things could really work between you if you're not living together. You get upset. He tells you it's none of your goddamn business, anyway, what he says to her.
But! This guy also has made several accounts on a messageboard to stalk your online activity! Woo!
I don't think he gets the irony in this, but... Hello, Ashley Cole Burns.
Quote:

Since he came over to my place all butthurt and threw his ring at my head, insisting what I did when he read my messages was worse than what he said to his ex, I'll let you know that story so you can see how fucking stupid he is sometimes.

HE broke up with ME, just like HE broke up with ME last time, before I started seeing someone else and he manipulated me into seeing him again. I was talking to my ex the same way I talked to him when we were just friends, before we'd even dated. You guys know me here. I am an aggressive flirt. I was aggressively flirting. Ashley and I WERE NOT TOGETHER. He suspected something was amiss and decided he had the right to go through my Facebook messages and read the things he and I were saying to each other. Then he got all fucking pissy about it and spent a week at his mom's. I should have ended all contact with him there, really, since I have a rule about never allowing anyone who invades my privacy to stay in my life- but, as usual, we got back together.
Also, when I realised it was more than just harmless flirting (with my ex), I cut that shit out. Once again, I'd like to say that it was PERFECTLY OKAY for him to read my Facebook messages- that was entirely his business- but it is none of my business that he complimented his ex's hair and tits on her Facebook pictures. You see what I mean? Ass.

Also, after all the shit about how we could be good together if we weren't around each other all the time, after me paying his rent and not being able to pay my own, so now I'm being EVICTED, he comes over here and tells me I'm selfish, it's my fault I'm being evicted, and we were not together. What a fucking guy, amirite.
No one cares you fucking drama queen. I'll use an abridged version of that retarded quote that some other cunt from the o-board used on fuggo kahlo:
Quote:

if you are as much of a miserable slag in real life as you are here, i can't believe someone hasn't slit your fucking throat yet.

Trotskilicious 08-12-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream (Post 3640322)
I know everyone here appreciates music properly, this seems to be the last refuge for people like us.

YAY I BELONG!!!

how old are these people are there actually teenagers listening to SP and being wanky like that like so many teenagers did before them 15 years ago or are these people in their late twenties and early thirties that still cling to this weirdo braindead toolbox culture

Trotskilicious 08-12-2010 08:42 PM

i mean if they're teens then they're just being shithead teens and it's fun to point and laugh

Trotskilicious 08-12-2010 08:43 PM

why are people so hard on kahlo i like his miserable slagness

of course, i am amused by barden

rub_the_y 08-12-2010 08:49 PM

u should see him rile them up over on the fagboard
only a true douche could connect with them the way he does

Trotskilicious 08-12-2010 08:50 PM

hahaha

Trotskilicious 08-12-2010 08:50 PM

i think i was banned. i'm pretty sure i called someone a fuckhead at least once or something, probably at random

i remember cara patricia wanted me to mod, i should have taken it up haha that would have been fun (total disaster) but i should be doing something else

rub_the_y 08-12-2010 08:58 PM

all of those mods are fucking retarded, in particular that stupid ugly black chick and that bodhisattva cunt

i remember i once asked a question and was threatened to be banned.. the question was answered all nicely on the page and i got a PM from that bodhisattva cunt who threatened to ban me if i asked any more questions about it or if i repeated the threat to anyone, almost like a pedophile does to a kid

now i just go there to see what really goes on in a chimpanzee's mind and turns out there's little more than people throwing their shit at each other.. it makes me LAWL

spidersoma 08-12-2010 09:42 PM

we still don't have a pic of rub_the_y

rub_the_y 08-12-2010 09:51 PM

we have too many of you.. post more of ur gigantic neaderthal-esque forehead plzzz

lucid_interval 08-12-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickyshambles (Post 3640401)
yeah well what the hell do you know? you didn't even know that last webcast was 90gb. ;)

hah i know, got a proper mouthful of abuse from some mong aka a mod for stating the obvious. then the fags praised me when i ripped it properly :think:

lucid_interval 08-12-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rub_the_y (Post 3640554)
all of those mods are fucking retarded, in particular that stupid ugly black chick and that bodhisattva cunt

i remember i once asked a question and was threatened to be banned.. the question was answered all nicely on the page and i got a PM from that bodhisattva cunt who threatened to ban me if i asked any more questions about it or if i repeated the threat to anyone, almost like a pedophile does to a kid

now i just go there to see what really goes on in a chimpanzee's mind and turns out there's little more than people throwing their shit at each other.. it makes me LAWL

oi you cant tell peeps that without telling us what the original question was (i hope its not about that thief quinto)

rub_the_y 08-12-2010 10:46 PM

^I can't even remember now, it was something to do with why billy makes lawsuits for everyone. I'd find the PM that that asshole sent me but they haven't activated the account for when the forum stopped linking with the official website. Bunch of fascists, take away my turn off air con switch wah wah

Trotskilicious 08-12-2010 11:13 PM

i like this guy you aren't new though

rub_the_y 08-13-2010 09:39 PM

holy shit, check out this guy

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/boar...1281747916.jpg
it is THE Simon Belmont

Go nuts kahole

Reggaeluv2000 08-13-2010 10:48 PM

LOL YOUGUYZARETHELULZ

You fugking twats got me logging in here to fucking troll
WTF

Reggaeluv2000 08-13-2010 10:51 PM

and hell yeah I typoed that motherfucking post
buzz post #1 on the whoria

rub_the_y 08-14-2010 12:10 AM

fuck off you fugly slut
http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/y...lle2010035.jpg
a paper bag never hurt anyone.. or in your case, an entire garbage bag wouldn't either

Trotskilicious 08-14-2010 02:52 AM

no no no i want to see stupid posts. i'm ugly too but i'm not stupid! hahaha!

rub_the_y 08-14-2010 05:03 AM

I don't have a problem with ugliness per se, some people are just born that way and there's nothing you can do about it. What I do have a problem with is ugly people parading their ugliness like some kind of trophy, oblivious or somehow deluded thinking they are attractive, and offending my eyes.

If you're ugly, fine, just don't post your damn picture on the internet and expect to be told how attractive you are, because there are assholes out there like me who will make threads on random forums just to make fun of you.

RenewRevive 08-14-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucid_interval (Post 3640579)
from some mong aka a mod

hahaha. mong. hahahhaa

duovamp 08-14-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rub_the_y (Post 3640871)
I don't have a problem with ugliness per se, some people are just born that way and there's nothing you can do about it. What I do have a problem with is ugly people parading their ugliness like some kind of trophy, oblivious or somehow deluded thinking they are attractive, and offending my eyes.

If you're ugly, fine, just don't post your damn picture on the internet and expect to be told how attractive you are, because there are assholes out there like me who will make threads on random forums just to make fun of you.

Maybe they're just happy with who they are.

Ihaguitar 08-14-2010 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duovamp (Post 3640903)
Maybe they're just happy with who they are.

Exactly. And tbh I'd like to see her tits.

lucid_interval 08-14-2010 11:07 PM

i want to be really rude about the photos of people posted, should i just be mean and let it all out??

samuel redman 08-14-2010 11:11 PM

i really think the oboard is a haven for the mentally ill

hnibos 08-15-2010 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samuel redman (Post 3641101)
i really think the oboard is a haven for the mentally ill

its a haven of the normal majority

Trotskilicious 08-15-2010 02:27 AM

???

applepwnz 08-15-2010 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rub_the_y (Post 3640801)
holy shit, check out this guy

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/boar...1281747916.jpg
it is THE Simon Belmont

Go nuts kahole

but I totally want that mofucking bobblehead

thefinalcoda 08-15-2010 06:21 AM

O-Boarder.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4025/...d7af5a0abf.jpg

Discuss.

Marqués 08-15-2010 06:31 AM

Shark eyes.

Terrible t-shirt as well. is she 12?
although that is not related to physical appearance.

thefinalcoda 08-15-2010 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marqués (Post 3641196)
Shark eyes.

Sharks are typically portrayed as having dilated pupils. It would appear that, quite possibly, you have gotten it the wrong way around.

Here's another O-Boarder, though he hasn't posted in many months. I always regarded him as The King of the Interwebs.

http://a.imageshack.us/img815/9051/k...einterwebs.jpg

rub_the_y 08-15-2010 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefinalcoda (Post 3641191)

Wow, she looks about 11. About time to start calling it the pedo-board