Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Gary Coleman, don't pull a Bret Michaels on me (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=170595)

sickbadthing 05-27-2010 07:46 PM

Gary Coleman, don't pull a Bret Michaels on me

Actor Gary Coleman hospitalized in Provo in critical condition | Deseret News

The Jesus 05-27-2010 08:01 PM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/...10_634x447.jpg

sickbadthing 05-27-2010 10:00 PM

#
Tracy Lynn

Yes, please go away Kate....we have seen enough of you and go and be a Mom and quit trying to promote yourself in the spotlight all the time....Its just not all about YOU !!! I won't be watching this show and I doubt if anyone really cares.....enough please
May 27, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Holly C

Give her a brake all she wants to do is share her experiances with the world and she doesnt need any more haters like you are being and if it bothers you so much dont watch it cause ur waisting your own time complaining about and not just living your own life!!!!!!!! because there are so many people who look up to her for being single and raising 8 kids so she doesnt need you dogging her!!!
May 27, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

NyteShayde

You're about as brain dead and disgusting as Kate. You'd sit there and support the wholesale exploitation, neglect, and abuse of her kids? She's a poster child for Child Services.
May 27, 2010 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |
Barb

I happen to like Kate and enjoy watching her shows. The people that don't like Kate should get a life. Why do you keep writing about her? You must like her or you wouldn't keep reading about her and writing about her. When I don't like someone I ignore them and could care less what they do. You may not like Kate but you stay interested in anything she does. No, she was not good on DTWS but she tried. Like I said I like her and will watch any show she is on. Holly C I agree with everything you said.
May 27, 2010 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
KLS

Wouldn't it be great if no one tuned in to watch either of these shows? Then maybe TLC would get the hint that most people simply don't like Kate, as she herself acknowledged on "Dancing With the Stars", and they could stop jamming her down out throats and just let her and her brat pack fade away.
May 27, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Kate hater

The world is a really sad place if people believe or watch this witch!! BORING and FAKE. TLC has made money off those kids back along with FAKE KATE. Will never watch anyone this one is on. She needs to get a job and a clue!
May 27, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

Crusty

What makes the world sad is it is full of haters! Hate is what makes the world sad!
May 27, 2010 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
C. Miller

@Holly C. If you look up to her, then this country is in serious trouble. She forced her husband into a divorce. She has basically sold out her kids and spends no time with them because she is an attention ho. She treats people like dirt and is a pathetic person. She should be a role model to no one.
May 27, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

Deanie

Why did this family have these kids with barely a source of income to support them? They didn't have any trouble conceiving naturally. And people look up to them? Really?! Looks like they shopped around with a potential story to tell, found a network wlilling to advocate their outrageous behaviour and sold it under the family headlines " +Kate & Jon + 8" leaving out the byline on "how they stole millions from their adoring albeit stupid public".
May 27, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
kate hater

Holly C
Only losers look up to FAKE KATE!!!
May 27, 2010 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
LM

Why don't we have a reality show on all the military spouses that are left home with the kids and could use some help
May 27, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

Laney

Amen, the spouses and the other care givers. My mom has to take care of mine when I deploy because their father is not involved. I don't see a TLC special about the ones that stay back on the homefront, that is more important than Kate.
May 27, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |
Andagain

What a terrific idea! Okay, TLC, lose the loser Kate8 and start with the heroic families serving at home.
May 27, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
Andrew

First, the series finale of "LOST." Now this. Surely, the Armageddon is upon us.
May 27, 2010 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Beth

Kate needs to go back to work as an RN and raise her children!
May 27, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

suzy diamond

Problem with that is...with her lifestyle she wouldn't make it on an RN's salary. She's use to living BIG. She would never go back to that boring job. She's been tainted by Hollyweird!
May 27, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
dollar79

this is stupid, when will someone put an end to this succubus who is desparate for money. it is getting very old, who watches that crap anyway, losers with no life who feel sorry for themselves, thats who.
May 27, 2010 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
hjf

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
May 27, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

themoi

I just threw up a LOT. Can we get rid of this me, me, me, me, all the time, look at me, look at what I'm doing, I'm so important you have to watch me, Me, ME person off the air PERMANATELY???
May 27, 2010 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
Christine

she is a fake as my B***BS
May 27, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
L.B.

I agree with cyng. When is this woman ever going to help someone less fortunate than herself?. She is so self-absorbed that she doesn't realize that if she helped others her kids would see that and grow up with love, compassion and sensitivity towards others.
May 27, 2010 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Terri from CA

I never watched the first Goslin saga, or should I say, soogy and I certainly won't watch this one. I don't understand the network that feels rewarding further over-population of this world is something worthy of a show. I almost didn't watch Dancing with the Star this year due to Kate being included. First she was not a star of anything, but after watching the disturbine joke she became along the way, I understood why people did watch. I actually felt sorry for her and her absolute need for media attention, no matter the cost to yourself or her kids. She and Octomom are cut out of the same cloth, both need to step back and see what they have created for these poor kids. Get a job doing something useful, be a nurse, but not a dancer. As for Octomom, I guess all of us have to pay for her idioticy, what a shame when there are people out there who do need help, but don't give birth to a small nation in the process that they can't support. You two women, please no more children, we don't want to support any more of your offspring.
May 27, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Bob

No. I am not going to get ready for more of whats her face. Are you freeking kidding?
May 27, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
carrie

If I were a single mom to 8 kids, you'd better believe I'd make a buck pretty much any way I could, outside of selling drugs or myself. Let's not judge this gal–none of us knows what it's like to be Kate. I, for one, support what she's doing and the fact that she's doing the best she can for her kids. STOP BEING SO JUDGMENTAL!!!
May 27, 2010 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

Toby

Kate's not selling herself. She is selling her children's childhoods to the highest bidder.
May 27, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
arch

Just when we thought she had left for good. This idiotic channel comes up with not one, but two specials about this very dysfunctional family. When will this stupidity end! I am so sick of these reality shows. This woman just will not give up with the 15 minutes of fame. She should start acting like a mother and quit playing like she is someone of importance! Be happy you have healthy children and go back to nursing and leave the rest of us alone, PLEASE!
May 27, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
windrider

She's the Sarah Palin of Reality TV. I'm sick of the both of them, for the same reason. Stay home and raise your damned kids and keep your business to yourself.
#
Lynda

"Get Ready For Kate Gosselin" – NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please, no more!!! Its Torture!!!! Please, NO MORE!!!!!
May 27, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Tina

What a lot of Kate haters in here! If you don't like her just don't read anything about her, simple as that. Don't you people realize that the more you write in about how much you like or dislike something, the more you will see of it. She's not that bad of a person, really, she's just trying to raise her kids for pete's sake. What is John doing about helping her out? I don't hear that he's doing anything. Whyi doesn't he go out and get a job? At least Kate's trying.
May 27, 2010 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

roseanna

I don't watch the show, I read about it in the news or a commercial and it drives me crazy. she is ruining her kids childhood. and you say she isn't so bad do you know her personally. If not you really can't tell anyone that
May 27, 2010 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
Cynthia Hubler

Just saw the cover of People – Those poor kids have such lifeless eyes – I hardly recognized them. Probably the result of their angry screaming mother having tamtrums without Jon to take the brunt or be the buffer. Not watching the shows, not buying the magazine, but like a car wreck, I still look. When is her 15 minutes over?
May 27, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Crusty

I for one can't wait for this! Every time she is in the entertainment news or on TV I can't get enough of you whiners and belly achers who have no life that you have to sit here and post your complaints. I think this will be fun! Start thinking of more insults and slams you can have for this poor family because there clearly isn't enough of that going around! (wish I had a sarcasm font about now ;0) Oh and I am sure my grammer and and speling sucks so make sure you slam me for that!
May 27, 2010 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Ed

Can we just skip ahead to the Playboy spread?
May 27, 2010 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

Hef

She's not wanted.
May 27, 2010 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
oregonlady

Maybe if her deadbeat ex would get a job and pay child support she could afford to work as an RN. Why do people think he was so great he was too selfish to help out with the kids always wanting go out and play like a kid instead of being an adult with responabilities.
May 27, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

Jen

These people must have husbands who cheat and think this is acceptable.
They don't like Kate and bash her, yet what has he done emotionally by cheating on his family for the world to see? It's hard to believe so many women are this dumb.
May 27, 2010 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
ben

Whoever told this lady she had the "Gift of the Gabb" must have been a deaf person...
May 27, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Nanny

This is so sososoo pathatic!!!! She is a joke but I'm not trying to judge her- just the media–that sponsors the show thats where the real problem is.
Why not due a reality show on military wivies who are left to raise children on their own while their spouses are fighting for OUR Freedom. DO REAL families-that go to work–raise kids-pay bills--car pool- ALL BY THEIR SELVES w/ out Nannies.
May 27, 2010 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
heather

A surprise trip to Orlando for their 6th birthday? What is going to happen to these kids when they grow up and find out that most of us have to really work for a living and save up money to go on a vacation of any kind and pay for it ourselves? These kids are going to be a therapist's dream someday....
May 27, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Kay

Kate Gosselin and Sarah Palin are two of the worst examples of womanhood today. Each one races ahead, shamelessly following the fame and hoping for money and fortune. Neither deserves a moment of our attention. I hope that TLC will try to stop them and send them back to their children. The children NEED them–we don't!
May 27, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

Jen

Yes, the children need the MONEY she will make off of the show. Let her be and they will be okay! Quit destroying their mom if you care about the kids!!!
May 27, 2010 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
Jen

We wonder why America is screwed up-all of the "kate haters' is one reason.
Jon cheats on Kate. America says "yay..shes mean,fake,etc".
Condone the cheating jerk and hate the wife because she is different than you.
He should've divorced her, then I could see the following, but wow!!
What stares back when you look in a mirror??? Jealousy and ignorance aren't becoming on anyone!
May 27, 2010 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
bells

What I think is funny is all you people that trash her are still reading anything about her, so who is the real winner here?
May 27, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

Jen

THANK YOU! Finally someone with sense!! When people trash each other this much, they've got some issues! Bet if they thought she was uglier than they are it would be a different story!
May 27, 2010 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
sysco

Look I'm not a kate hater, I didn't watch the shows to begin with (too much going on in my life to watch TV)
I looked to read this article to see *what else* the TLC management thinks would be more interesting about her.
Quite frankly nothing. I didn't watch DWTS this season because I saw the nightmare she was and it totally ruined the show for me, so I tuned out. What do people really find interesting about her life? I say nothing. I'm tired of reality TV, I want to be entertained and not with 'fake reality' and people looking for 15 minutes of fame. Tired of that. Bring back the real TV shows so Kate can figure out how to make it in life by working for a living not selling out her kids. Sickening.
May 27, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Sarah

I am so sick of Kate and all of the monkeys (kids).
May 27, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
angela

Watch the show, or don't. Simple as that. She's still going to make the money regardless of how upset everyone gets. I'm more worried about the oil spilling out all over. Now thats something to really be concerned about. Seems more important to be upset about.
May 27, 2010 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
bells

Angela, I couldn't agree more!
May 27, 2010 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Kristie

LOVE YOU KATE!!! Keep doing whatever it takes to live well.
May 27, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

Dee

I agree with you Kristie. She didn't break up their marriage, he did, with his cheating. She's now doing whatever it takes to keep the family going. And what's wrong with the kids being on TV? She's with them at all times and that's important. If people don't like her,or are jealous of her, just don't watch the show. There are plenty of reality shows I don't watch. Most are stupid. At least hers with her kids would be enjoyable to watch. By the way, I never did watch Kate & John + 8. As I said I don't really watch those kind of shows, but please don't critisize her for doing what she has to do for her kids and to be with them as much as possible.
May 27, 2010 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |
roseanna

really did you read your statement before you posted it. you said she is with the kids all the time and that is what matters, lol where are they when she is off doing interviews, or dancing. lolllll that cracks me up
May 27, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
Chalupa

What a comment on society when nothing becomes news. Get up, go for a walk, play cards, go to bed. Anything is better than Kate. She is a manufactured illusion
May 27, 2010 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
herbert

This is great for TLC; no need to hire someone to write a script, the kids are paid minimum wage and no one can complain about her "acting". The down side is that you can't call in and vote her off the show.
May 27, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Suzanne

FOR THOSE OF YOU POSTING NEGATIVE, MEAN, NASTY COMMENTS I WISH YOU WOULD GO AWAY! I'M SURE YOU ARE ALSO THE SAME ONES WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA AND PREACH NO HATE AND WEAR LOVE AND PEACE T-SHIRTS. YOU ARE ALWAYS THE HATERS!!! BIG MOUTHS, NO SUBSTANCE
May 27, 2010 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

Paula

YOU ARE LOOPY!!!!!
May 27, 2010 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
Lori

she's vile and she can't dance! it kills me that she continues to get attention. I simply don't get it.
#
KD

who the hell cares !!!!!!!!!!!!! really now. she bad mouthed the hubby so bad he left. why are we promoting that?? she danced so bad the general public thinks its a JOKE. why are we promoting that?? ALL the paint and boob jobs given dont make her a better mom or person, why are we promoting that?? ICK !
May 27, 2010 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
KC

Dear God:

Please, please make it stop. I've been good, what have I done to deserve constant Kate??? Ugh....
May 27, 2010 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
FL

She needs money to feed her kids?? Give me a break! She spent over $5,000 for her hair. Kate Gosselin's hair extensions 'cost around $5000' - USATODAY.com
May 27, 2010 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Mike

Kate Gosselin is the like Hitler of mother's. Not only is she an insufferable, nagging, drama fueled, nincompoop, but she is quite possibly the worst mother in the history of mother's. Whoever thinks it is okay to exploit your children to make a quick buck is sick. After all the scenarios we've seen with children who grew up infront of the camera, and how tragic 99% of them have turned out, people still do this to their children. And other people, tune in. It's sick, besides, she looks like a horse-faced raggamuffin
May 27, 2010 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
kathleen

My jazzercise instructor has five children (no, not Mormon or Catholic – just "lucky," she says with a smile). She's intelligent, beautiful and can dance, too. Her husband is now on his second tour of duty in Iraq – he left in April and will be back in October. Without complaint, she takes care of the house, the job, the kids – and always has a glow of kindness and true goodness. She has a son in college, two daughters in high school, and a three year old and a fourteen month old. All of her children are adorable. She works at a swim club in the summer so that the kids can swim for free. She is always serene and loving. She doesn't complain, but the strain on her shows occasionally when she admits it's hard for her to have her husband so far away. She's an ideal American woman, mother – and a veteran, too – in fact, she met her hubby while they were both in the service. She's inspirational – she says that she hopes that all of her family learns to rely more on God as a result of this ordeal – and she's not a smarmy religious fundamentalist, either. I wish they'd do a show about her. I know she could use the money – but she's so humble and good, she'd never want the attention.
May 27, 2010 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply

teEJayinDC

100% agree with you but sadly hey will not because she seems like she is too nice of person
May 27, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse Report abuse |

#
Sandy

Kate is hateful and the kids simply aren't that cute anymore. Their time has come and gone.
May 27, 2010 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
greystoke

dear tlc..... your fired!!!! im done with your network. take the hint,please read the above comments.....
May 27, 2010 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Suzanne

HEY PAULA, I REST MY CASE. DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW AFTER CALLING ME A NAME?
May 27, 2010 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
tEEJayinDC

CNN – Please stop reporting on her. I did not read the article for all the people who are going to want to respond on why I commented on her. Just stop reporting on this woman. She is neither talented nor is she entertainment. Please do better reporting than the New York Daily News, National Enquirer or Star Magazines. I hope someone from CNN is reading this. Sadly to say this I would rather see CNN report about soap operas than her or her ex-husband
May 27, 2010 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Theresa

This new program with the 8 will be no different tha the Jon Kate plus...it looks as if they'll be getting more freebies, more free trips with the children. The only difference will be Ms Gosselin whining as a single mom how hard it is to do it alone BUT she'll survive becaus she loves those darn kids so much & on &on &on forever. This show will be a DUD....same old same old!!!!
May 27, 2010 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
thecatsbestfriend

Looking forward to seeing the kids. They are a swell bunch!
May 27, 2010 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
bruce

Kate tries to pawn herself off as a working mother....yeah, right! Idiots tune in to watch her live her life instead of enjoying their own. Why is this lady even on TV? Who cares if she's had a bunch of kids...any white trash welfare mom could have a tv show then.
May 27, 2010 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
J

I for one will not be watching...I cannot believe TLC is still trying to ram her down the publics throrat...Did they not see that her latest book was a bomb...Enough of Kate the woman who uses her kids to make money...
May 27, 2010 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
century33

double DITTO!
May 27, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
cnn reader

and yet you're reading the story...everyone loves the drama behind this fam, it's ok to admit it
May 27, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
st

I think I'm going to thhrowup-
May 27, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Dawn

She can't dance, she does not know how to treat anyone with respect, including jon while they were married. sick of her. The kids will be the next victims
May 27, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Keave

Yes, I really don't care how she and her kids spend their time. The media needs to concentrate on the more important issues and forget about this woman.
#
Crusty

Nope not sick of it at all! Can't get enough of all you haters and whiners! Bring it on as this always makes for good reading when people turn on each other in these forums and post their anger and hate!
May 27, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
dennis

If you're bored by her, then why do you watch the show?
May 27, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Helen Fox

Amen! Get this woman off of TV. She's disqusting......
May 27, 2010 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Kristie

Not only do I disagree with the majority of you but your comments are rude and border on racist(monkeys???). I feel as if I have watched those kids grow up and as far as shows go, luckily you can all watch something else if you don't like this one. I am excited about Kate's return without Jon and cannot wait to see how the kids have grown. She is a mother doing whatever it takes to make sure her children want for nothing and I will not fault her for that. You do you Kate!!!!!! Hold your head up and try to ignore the stupidity of others.
May 27, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Kiely

AMEN!!! – SO TIRED OF THIS WOMAN... Get a real job!
#
RILEX

Why is this person news.? Who frickin cares. Overbearing, controlling, media sucking behemoth.
May 27, 2010 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Marky

And this ridiculous 2 hour "special" is Jon's fault how? Wow, what a reach! Kate wants it, Kate's in it, HMMMM,,,,, maust be Kate's idea. Again.
May 27, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
arch

He doesn't get anything. TLC sued him for not continuing with a follow-up. This woman has been going around begging networks to get her kids back on the tube. Lay the blame on the right person..pathetic Kate!
May 27, 2010 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
moon627

i'm saying Jon gets off easy (again) because Kate keeps working to put food on the table (plus designer fashions, etc. :) since he doesnt do a damn thing ! everyone rags on her (understandably) while he gets off scott free . its just sickening any way you look at it.... she may be in it for the attention but she needs the money as well ! how else do you expect her to take care of 8 kids ?? i'm sure all you haters would pass up the big bucks and work at WallMart instead, right ?
May 27, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
duryea

this has nothing to do with Jon. Kate is the one who wants this lifestyle much to the detriment of her children. Let's check back in a few years to see how the kids are.
May 27, 2010 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
NyteShayde

moon627: If she couldn't afford the brats she has she shouldn't have had them all in the first place! Why should the rest of us have to suffer her obnoxious behavior (which contributed to the demise of her marriage) just because she wanted to shoot out more kids. You don't make the decision to have a huge family and then hope for corporate handouts / sponsorship and proceed to exploit your kids under the guise of "I need to support my children" blah blah blah. She's pathetic and you're pathetic for supporting this narcissistic gorgon.
May 27, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
moon627

NyteShayde
you are a disgusting piece of crap who apparently doesnt have children or you would not be so judgemental.... if you do have children i feel sorry for them !
May 27, 2010 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
s.c

Actually, I hope this is the 2nd lowest rated show out there, right behind the upcoming snow-billy Sarah Palin show. What is a boring, dim-witted politician doing on (a family-centered?) TLC? We already get too much of her (unwanted and unwarranted) in the news, now she's going to have her own show! What is TLC thinking?!!? Continuing on with a single Kate is one thing, but giving Palin another platform and for a ridiculously huge amount of money to boot, is a completely different kettle of fish.
May 27, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse Report abuse | Reply
#
Crusty

Why because she has money and help? What makes a mom single..poor and alone?

sickbadthing 05-28-2010 12:27 PM

Update: he's in a coma.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUCK I HATE PEOPLE WHO DIE SLOWLY

hnibos 05-28-2010 12:28 PM

hes going to a better place than any of us have ever been

sickbadthing 05-28-2010 12:30 PM

hnibos dude lighten up! enjoy life!

look at this!

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/liv...ookah-flap.gif

hnibos 05-28-2010 12:32 PM

del

Elvis The Fat Years 05-28-2010 01:52 PM

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8...einabottle.jpg

sickbadthing 05-28-2010 02:03 PM

what if that happened already and we've all been raped

pale blue eyes 05-28-2010 03:00 PM

Apprently he just died.

Nimrod's Son 05-28-2010 03:01 PM

i heard he died of multiple strokes. all of them different.

The Jesus 05-28-2010 03:04 PM

WHAT'CHOO TALKIN' 'BOUT, NIMROD'S SON?

sickbadthing 05-28-2010 03:06 PM

success!

Order 66 05-28-2010 03:55 PM

at least he died doing what he loved

sickbadthing 05-28-2010 04:33 PM

wife pulled him off of life support

Gary Coleman Dies | TMZ.com

sickbadthing 05-28-2010 04:35 PM

She must have read this thread!

Mo 05-28-2010 04:41 PM

He was my favorite "Postal 2" character..

You Said 05-28-2010 06:10 PM

:)

You Said 05-28-2010 06:13 PM

Fonzie 05-29-2010 12:41 AM

have some respect, you cunts.

Toast 05-29-2010 03:13 AM

Well, he finally caught up with his career, which also died a quick death many decades ago.

Mo 05-29-2010 09:41 AM