Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Woman has goal worth striving for (FUCK YOU BIGGEST LOSER) (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=169993)

sickbadthing 03-18-2010 08:08 PM

Woman has goal worth striving for (FUCK YOU BIGGEST LOSER)

Donna Simpson is working as hard as she can to get fat -- very, very fat. She weighs 600 pounds, she claims, and is vying for the title of world's fattest woman from the Guinness Book of World Records.

If she can't do it, she'll settle for world's fattest mom. She faces some sturdy competition from this woman, who had triplets in 2008, when she reportedly weighed 560 pounds.

http://blstb.msn.com/i/CF/E34E763987...5CCAF96092.jpg

How does Simpson do it?

Her daily caloric intake goal matches that of world champion swimmer Michael Phelps -- when he's training ... a lot. Simpson can't move more than 20 feet, reportedly, without help from one of these.

http://www.scooterlink.com/images/site_Images/MCsm.jpg

GO DONNA! GET FATTER!

stripes 03-18-2010 08:10 PM

I would fuck that so hard

stripes 03-18-2010 08:11 PM

who am i talking about? huh? huh? who am i talking about?

sickbadthing 03-18-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

A New Jersey woman has a big fat goal: To eat her way to the title of “World’s Fattest Woman.”

The already 600-pound Donna Simpson of Old Bridge, N.J., has 400 pounds to go and plans to reach the 1,000-pound mark in the next two years, reports the New York Post.

She plans to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is at least 2,000 more calories than Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps consumes during his training. The only difference is he burns 3,000 calories each day during that time.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

But eating that much is expensive -- as much as a $750-a-week budget. So what’s a girl to do? Get men to pay her to eat, of course.

Simpson, 42, who already has a boyfriend (who's only 150 pounds) has found other men that are willing to pay to watch her eat burgers, fries, cakes, chips, and 70-pieces of sushi at a time, on her Web site [NSFW].

On SupersizedBombshells.com [NSFW], Simpson goes by the name Treasure, and lists some of her hobbies as "eating, going to restaurants, snuggling and being fed."

Treasure also wishes for her admirers to give her "food and gift certificates from any restaurant."

Fans can download videos of her eating for just $11. They can also see more photos of her by paying a $15 monthly membership fee.

Despite the fact that Simpson cannot easily walk and uses a motorized scooter to get around, she says that she is healthy.

Simpson already holds the Guinness World Record for the fattest mother, ever since she gave birth to her daughter Jacqueline in 2007. Simpson was only 532 pounds then.

"I'd love to be 1,000 pounds," Simpson told the Post. "It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down."

Simpson met her 49-year-old boyfriend Phillipe, who encourages her to eat more, on a dating site for plus-size people, reports the London Telegraph.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger," she told the Post. "He's a real belly man, and completely supports me."
GO BITCH GO

sickbadthing 03-18-2010 08:17 PM

hey check out these judgmental harpy cunts hate on her

threetwooneZERO 03-18-2010 08:18 PM

i love that she uses carpet as a skirt. fucking fat bitch.

sickbadthing 03-18-2010 08:19 PM

As always, YouTube has some classy comments!

x0cmc0x (39 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
people need to stop giving this monster attention. there are a lot of stupid people out there who do this kind of crap.. just look it up on youtube
TLC2287 (1 hour ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
I wonder when Jillian Michaels will kick that fat bitch in the fucking cranium and make it bleed profusely, just to make her think seriously about the severe consequences of gaining 1000 lbs. Her kids can't live without her for godssake!

Donna needs to find something better to do rather than doing stupid crap to become famous. And if her show gets aired on cable TV, I'd boycott it and watch THE SOPRANOS or HOUSE MD instead.
jers59 (3 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
after i saw this fat slob in her underwear it will cause problems for me when Im in bed with my wife
jers59 (3 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
who is paying for this fat slob? The taxpayer get her fat ass off welfare obesity is crime against tax payers if you are fat disgusting slob and cannot work no welfare or SSN for you.
billjesusgates (3 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
is she black? she has black kids.
eatindatt (4 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
this stupid bitch actually got 2 kids ...a 14 yr old daughter and a 4 yr old son
iraqiprincess7 (4 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
she also has a son whos 14 people not just a daughter
iraqiprincess7 (4 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
wtf is wrong with her, she has two kids doesnt she care if she wants to weight 1000 pounds according to what i heard then how is she gonna take care of her two kids, thats not health and why would she even take a a photo of herself in bikin gross! get help lady
hellenic1978 (5 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
she is sick
sobelizard1104 (5 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
That is f*cking nasty you fat cow!

Good job on trying to kill yourself slowly. You're going to leave your beautiful children motherless because your fat ass wants to get fatter for fame.

You are disgusting!

sickbadthing 03-18-2010 08:22 PM

http://www.postchronicle.com/images/...n2_1596685.jpg

A 42-year-old woman in New jersey is working to become the fattest woman in the world. Most viewed on msnbc.com, her goal is to reach 1,000 pounds in two years. I think the tPC staff almost had a heart attack after hearing her story.

Donna Simpson already weighs 602 lbs. She is hoping to double it, to reach her goal she will need to consume 12,000 calories a day which come at a cost of $750 a week in just food. Some people in Jersey pay that much just for rent!
Do you want to help her get fatter? She's part of a website where men and women can pay to watch her eat fattening foods. Why in the world someone would pay for that is beyond this author's mind, but we don't put it past people.

As of right now, Simpson uses a scooter to get around. She also gets some loving from her 150 lb fat admiring boyfriend. She claims that she tries not to move much, she wouldn't want to burn off those calories. She has been quoted with saying that her favorite food is doughnuts.

She said she met her boyfriend from a dating site for plus size people. He currently doing his best to help her reach her goal by working for the money to feed his fat gf. Simpson claims that her boyfriend wishes she was bigger!

sickbadthing 03-18-2010 08:26 PM

PaperMoon2010 (15 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
There are some insane people in this world and she's definately one of them! She wants the world record for heaviest woman in the world??? Sick!
KikisMaltLiquor (18 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Nasty fat ugly mudshark with a smelly blubber apron of lard skin. Stink bitch.
tubbymanbat (21 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
I think crap like this is why america is in such bad shape now. how can this lady behave like this and get rewarded
lowrianne (21 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
That picture of her in her underwear is enough to cause a person to never, ever eat again
Slayn00 (23 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Silly CC
ifrit1780 (23 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
That is very shameful of her.
dikhurtz (23 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Is there something wrong with you people ! I`m "Sporting a major Chub" seeing her in that bikini ! Go Girl ! God Bless America !
POINTBREAK27 (23 hours ago) Show Hide
+3
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
This mentally unstable lady is what happens when people grow up without family values and a proper education. They are unable to make proper choices in life and thereby end up making wrong decisions, as this moron just did. I hear that Airlines have to pay to accomodate such retards by giving them an extra seat for free? Even worse as a tax payer we have to pay extra for the healthcare of this village idiot.
charmer545 (1 day ago) Show Hide
+3
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
this woman needs help. She has a few screws loose in her head.
Child services needs to take this child from her immediately.
wolftigerrosebud (1 day ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Yes. Selfish. Exactly.

sickbadthing 03-18-2010 08:27 PM

Apparently fat people REALLY make not fat people mad!

I think if we just started killing fat people no one would care.

sickbadthing 03-18-2010 08:29 PM

Come to think of it, I would pay to see Kevin Smith tortured and murdered.

Toast 03-18-2010 09:06 PM

Universal healthcare NOW! :rolleyes:

killtrocity 03-19-2010 03:47 AM

okay, she's fucking fat but I've seen fatter people... she's not trying hard enough

cocksure 03-19-2010 06:03 AM

would be cool if as a next step she would lose weight really quickly and then write a sociological essay on it or something S:

Mo 03-19-2010 06:07 AM

Hey Crabman!

Starla 03-19-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Simpson claims that her boyfriend wishes she was bigger!
Why..... when there's no way anyone can shove their dick in her. And please do not tell me he'd find a roll b/c that makes me want to puke. :[

Mo 03-19-2010 06:55 AM

Maybe he has an exceptionally long penis?

Sonic Johnny 03-19-2010 07:10 AM

why are her kids black?

Mo 03-19-2010 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flspnut (Post 3609821)
You are seriously fucking stupid if that is a serious question Sonic. Go make some damn coffee.

Oh man. Seriously?

The Jesus 03-19-2010 09:02 AM

That guy looks like he's on crack.

Piggy 03-19-2010 09:21 AM

WHat kind of family does she have that they're supporting this abomination of a goal?

Throw her into a wood chipper

stripes 03-19-2010 11:43 AM

imagine the shits.

Shallowed 03-20-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jesus (Post 3609834)
That guy looks like he's on crack.

He reminds me of Darnell "Crabman" from My Name Is Earl.

Luke's Wall 03-20-2010 11:14 AM

The only good way this can end is if the whale has a heart attack and falls on all her kids.

YSEM 03-20-2010 06:30 PM

[A=Sonic Johnny;3609817]why are her kids black?[/quote]
kekeke