Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Pumpkins Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Billy mentions Netphoria on facebook (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=172009)

MonteLDS 12-06-2010 09:51 PM

Billy mentions Netphoria on facebook

Billy Corgan (OFFICIAL) FROM Chris Gormer Would that ******* Spiteface? ;) BC: please go back to Netphoria and log in ho-ho-ho those questions mean something over there. or Hipsters Disintegrating...x

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...11014628968088

Shallowed 12-06-2010 09:57 PM

Darcy Heenan In your opinion, is there or has there been more love songs since Stand Inside your Love? I mean everything is about love in some form, but romantic love song

emotionalfriend 12-06-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonteLDS (Post 3675754)
Billy Corgan (OFFICIAL) FROM Chris Gormer Would that ******* Spiteface? ;) BC: please go back to Netphoria and log in ho-ho-ho those questions mean something over there. or Hipsters Disintegrating...x

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...11014628968088

That was from me, in response to his wanting to do a solo acoustic show with his favorite songs 1985-present.

iPumpkin 12-06-2010 10:08 PM

Chris Gormer=Legend.

emotionalfriend 12-06-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPumpkin (Post 3675758)
Chris Gormer=Legend.

I totally expected my comment to get ignored, since he said he only wanted to talk about the current SP stuff. Dude shouldn't have mentioned possibly playing songs from 1985 then.

paranoid 12-06-2010 10:24 PM

wow monte.. he sure showed netphoria!!

iPumpkin 12-06-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emotionalfriend (Post 3675762)
I totally expected my comment to get ignored, since he said he only wanted to talk about the current SP stuff. Dude shouldn't have mentioned possibly playing songs from 1985 then.

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!

emotionalfriend 12-06-2010 10:24 PM

Now he accused me of "hating" on him. What a douche.

ilikeplanets 12-06-2010 10:30 PM

ACTUALLY, those questions don't matter here.

Ol' Couch Ass 12-06-2010 10:37 PM

Lol at that whole situation over there on the facespace.

Trotskilicious 12-06-2010 10:37 PM

nigga just posted that he was surprised people still listen to records and i'm like bitch do you live in a cave how out-of-touch are you

Eulogy 12-06-2010 10:55 PM

Mike Meyer I'm 14 and record my own demos. If theres any advice you can give me about being a musician I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

DON'T WORRY IN A COUPLE YEARS BILLY WILL ASK YOU TO JOIN THE PUMPKINS

emotionalfriend 12-06-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eulogy (Post 3675789)
Mike Meyer I'm 14 and record my own demos. If theres any advice you can give me about being a musician I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

DON'T WORRY IN A COUPLE YEARS BILLY WILL ASK YOU TO JOIN THE PUMPKINS

A couple years? He'll probably be part of the next tour.

iPumpkin 12-06-2010 10:59 PM

These comments are comedy gold. weel at least comedy bronze.

Ben Ifit: billy will you ever do a 'the marked' tour again ... i personally thought that band was the bee's knees?

Dario Aulicino Billy, i think that you lost the energy to sing some old songs, like bullet with butterfly wings or cherub rock, do you think the same?

iPumpkin 12-06-2010 10:59 PM

also, this one:

Mandy Jewell Cry me a river, Billy. It was a joke. Maybe if you put out some decent sounding material and stopped trying to relive the 90's then maybe you wouldn't have to put out box sets and do concerts filled with your old songs. Call me unappreciative, but I don't call that "loving your fans." Give a little credit to someone like myself who devoted 15 years to defending you and standing by your music. Put out something that has half the heart as anything you've ever done and then you'd get my dollar. Until then, stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's over.

alright, who is this? step up!

slunken 12-06-2010 11:00 PM

FROM Matt Matthew Fastnaught Do you think you'll get the whole band in the studio, or will you continue to do all the guitar and bass while Mike drums? BC: the 2 new recordings we just did feature all 4 of us. i'm very pleased about that. much less work for me honestly, and they are all making great contributions to th...e songs. both songs are almost done, just need some background vocals

uh-oh

Trotskilicious 12-06-2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPumpkin (Post 3675792)
also, this one:

Mandy Jewell Cry me a river, Billy. It was a joke. Maybe if you put out some decent sounding material and stopped trying to relive the 90's then maybe you wouldn't have to put out box sets and do concerts filled with your old songs. Call me unappreciative, but I don't call that "loving your fans." Give a little credit to someone like myself who devoted 15 years to defending you and standing by your music. Put out something that has half the heart as anything you've ever done and then you'd get my dollar. Until then, stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's over.

LOL IT'S MOTHERFUCKING DROWNSTAR HOLY CHRIST

Trotskilicious 12-06-2010 11:03 PM

man when psycho mandy is out of the deal....

next thing you know monte will be calling bill a dick.

emotionalfriend 12-06-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPumpkin (Post 3675792)
also, this one:

That is actually my ex-wife. Seriously.

emotionalfriend 12-06-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 3675795)
LOL IT'S MOTHERFUCKING DROWNSTAR HOLY CHRIST

I'm sad that you didn't recognize me :(

slunken 12-06-2010 11:09 PM

BILLY CROGAN POST FRENZY

emotionalfriend 12-06-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slunken (Post 3675800)
BILLY CROGAN POST FRENZY

He obviously gave up on watching the game.

MonteLDS 12-06-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emotionalfriend (Post 3675801)
He obviously gave up on watching the game.

couldn't blame him, but it is halftime

Trotskilicious 12-06-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emotionalfriend (Post 3675798)
I'm sad that you didn't recognize me :(

i didn't know either of your last names, Mandy's unusual enough. Chris. Well. I know six of them in RL alone.

so she finally got too crazy 4 u?

wHATcOLOR 12-06-2010 11:20 PM

what is this about? :

Justin Reeves: I love being one of the fans that gets it. When the new songs come out I have nothing but love for them because I know where they're coming from

Jonathan Monte: u don't get it @Justin Reeves

iPumpkin 12-06-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR (Post 3675804)
what is this about? :

Justin Reeves: I love being one of the fans that gets it. When the new songs come out I have nothing but love for them because I know where they're coming from

*information technology

emotionalfriend 12-06-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 3675803)
i didn't know either of your last names, Mandy's unusual enough. Chris. Well. I know six of them in RL alone.

so she finally got too crazy 4 u?

That's one way of putting it. We've been split since 2007. We're still good friends, though.

We've both lost our SP fandom recently. We're nowhere near what we were back in 2000 (is anyone though? besides Monte). I'm more of a fan than she is these days. I think she gave up on Teargarden after Song for a Song. I actually am still downloading them when they come out, despite my meh reaction.

By the way, I have no idea who you are. Only reason I figured you'd know me is because you recognized Mandy's name. That fact alone has my guess narrowed down to two people (Brendan or ******).

paranoid 12-06-2010 11:33 PM

we need to find a way to post this shit on failbook.

emotionalfriend 12-06-2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emotionalfriend (Post 3675806)
That's one way of putting it. We've been split since 2007. We're still good friends, though.

We've both lost our SP fandom recently. We're nowhere near what we were back in 2000 (is anyone though? besides Monte). I'm more of a fan than she is these days. I think she gave up on Teargarden after Song for a Song. I actually am still downloading them when they come out, despite my meh reaction.

By the way, I have no idea who you are. Only reason I figured you'd know me is because you recognized Mandy's name. That fact alone has my guess narrowed down to two people (Brendan or ******).

whoa...his name has been censored?

MonteLDS 12-06-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR (Post 3675804)
what is this about? :

Justin in a friend of mine. it wasn't meant for others to get.

to quote Billy "look twice at what i say and ask yourself am i really talking to you, or am i just trying to throw the jerks off my trail."