Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You Know I'm Chat Thread (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=187148)

FlamingGlobes 07-07-2020 04:31 PM

clench ur globes

yo soy el mejor 07-07-2020 04:33 PM

FlamingGlobes 07-07-2020 04:36 PM

Hey!

FlamingGlobes 07-07-2020 04:36 PM

Who gave that picture to you?!

FoolofaTook 07-08-2020 06:16 PM

FoolofaTook 07-10-2020 11:15 AM

If you have never mimicked brushing off dandruff from your hair just like Ranveer Singh did in the Tattad Tattad song, you cannot call yourself his fan. Ranveer, who has garnered million fans since Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram Leela in 2013, met Hollywood actor Will Smith for a reality show called Bucket List.

Will, who was recently in India for his brand new show, knocked a few ''to-do'' things off his bucket list. Learning about Bollywood songs from the Padmaavat actor was one of them.

Talking about different elements in a typical Hindi song, Ranveer informed Will that when songs are shot in Bollywood films, it is more like a "carnival". Citing the example of his own song Tattad Tattad from Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram Leela, he showed the video and explained to Will how ''hero ki entry'' works in Bollywood.

Reacting to Ranveer's entry, Will laughed and said, ''I so want to do stuff like that.''

Later in the video, a woman literally swoons when Ranveer does the pelvic thrust. Seeing this, Will shared a good laugh with him and learnt the steps - ''Bang Bang, Shimmy Shimmy Shimmy Shimmy, Bang. Lady Goes Down''.

''I am doing that, I am definitely doing that, '' Will said after watching Ranveer's performance in the song.

Talking about Bollywood, Ranveer also told Will Smith that ''a traditional Hindi film, if it is good, people will say it is PAISA VASOOL''.

He further said, ''A Bollywood film is like an all-in-one thali packed with all you want to watch---drama, romance, action, comedy with a pinch of songs and dance.''

Well, it seems like Will's trip to India was a ''full paisa vasool''.

Starring Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone, Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ram Leela was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The film was a modern adaptation of WIlliam Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and was released in 2013.

On the work front, Ranveer is currently prepping for Kabir Khan's 83, which tells the story of the Indian cricket team's victory in the World Cup in 1983.

Disco King 07-10-2020 04:20 PM

yo soy el mejor 07-11-2020 02:41 PM

yo, i felt a little crummy having to call the cops on a person today, but he was hitting a woman in broad daylight against the side of a building. saw her getting choked as we were walking perpendicular to him from behind and noticed passengers in a vehicle and city workers watching, too. i think the woman in the vehicle called the cops, too, cause she stayed parked until they came.

since i was outside and walking with tim, i yelled 'HEY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP HITTING HER." by that point he was aggressively flipped up her hat and nudging his shoulder into her and pushing her in the chest into the wall. he told me to get walking or he was gonna fuck me up. i didn't say anything else but i didn't go away and called the police and waited for them, too.

but then i saw the police let them walk off and he and the girl went down an alley. i was like WTF he's just gonna go beat her somewhere else so i ran up to the police and asked what happened. they said that the couple told them nothing had happened and everything was cool. i told them i saw her getting choked and that when i yelled at him to stop, he threatened me and i wasn't able to intervene at all and was afraid he was going to hurt her.

they asked if i wanted to file a complaint and i said fuck yes (reluctantly, sort of---lot to consider), so they radioed other cops to pick up the dude. i could tell the girl was pissed, but i am not about to let that go. i ignore selling loose squares, smoking, loud music and other noises (i.e fireworks, late night parties), and lots of other ostensibly innocuous shit, but doing that to a woman in broad daylight? WTF does he do in private?

smashingjj 07-11-2020 03:20 PM

Skin colour?

yo soy el mejor 07-11-2020 03:36 PM

i'm like a toasted beige but maybe a burnt almond at my tannest

smashingjj 07-11-2020 05:47 PM

racist

Disco King 07-11-2020 06:19 PM

Yeah, no shame calling the police on that person. Hopefully the woman will get to the point in life where she realizes you helped her instead of resenting you for "getting in her business."

smashingjj 07-11-2020 06:29 PM

echt niet

Ram27 07-13-2020 07:45 PM

i was reading this book and it gave me this existential crisis that if i never had a crush on anyone, i’d have a degree and a job and shit by now

i'm having a fun evening

Disco King 07-13-2020 07:55 PM

Don't worry. I'm sure you would have found some other way to mess up your life if not for the girl.

Disco King 07-13-2020 07:56 PM

Haha, I'm just busting your chops, kid. You're all right.

Ram27 07-13-2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disco King (Post 4552802)
Don't worry. I'm sure you would have found some other way to mess up your life if not for the girl.

must spread rep

hahahahahaha this is excellent :D

FoolofaTook 07-14-2020 07:29 PM

So, I'm gallumphing about in my blue short shorts on my evening perambulations when I come across three generations of family: a grandma, mom, and daughter. As I pass at double the social distance, the child loudly declares, "He looks like a girl."

When will this nightmare end? Will my torment never cease? Why me, o god?!?

Joey Goldberg 07-14-2020 11:30 PM

^ it's because you preach against oxford commas, then use them "willy nilly" in posts like the one above

Ram27 07-15-2020 12:38 AM

at work they made me tie up my hair cause some corporate guy was coming in

with sympathy, took

Elphenor 07-15-2020 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram27 (Post 4552800)
i was reading this book and it gave me this existential crisis that if i never had a crush on anyone, i’d have a degree and a job and shit by now

i'm having a fun evening

should be the opposite, no?

crushes on women have driven me to some semblance of adulthood by the end of the ordeal

Elphenor 07-15-2020 02:08 AM

You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby

run2pee 07-15-2020 07:05 AM

Yes it is the burden of women not only to suffer the torturous pains of birthing every last living man child, but also, later, to undertake the monumental (and oft futile) task of teaching some other mothers babyman how to be psychological adults before dating him

And then, if they’re lucky, they get to enjoy the sweaty weight of a panting man, and later suffer the holy gory bloodbath of birthing the next babyboy

What im trying to say i guess is that it’s ladies night oh wata nite

Elphenor 07-15-2020 07:50 AM

I agree some of us suq the fux

yo soy el mejor 07-15-2020 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Run To Me (Post 4552902)
Yes it is the burden of women not only to suffer the torturous pains of birthing every last living man child, but also, later, to undertake the monumental (and oft futile) task of teaching some other mothers babyman how to be psychological adults before dating him

And then, if they’re lucky, they get to enjoy the sweaty weight of a panting man, and later suffer the holy gory bloodbath of birthing the next babyboy

What im trying to say i guess is that it’s ladies night oh wata nite

:banging:

FlamingGlobes 07-15-2020 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor (Post 4552674)
yo, i felt a little crummy having to call the cops on a person today, but he was hitting a woman in broad daylight against the side of a building. saw her getting choked as we were walking perpendicular to him from behind and noticed passengers in a vehicle and city workers watching, too. i think the woman in the vehicle called the cops, too, cause she stayed parked until they came.

since i was outside and walking with tim, i yelled 'HEY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP HITTING HER." by that point he was aggressively flipped up her hat and nudging his shoulder into her and pushing her in the chest into the wall. he told me to get walking or he was gonna fuck me up. i didn't say anything else but i didn't go away and called the police and waited for them, too.

but then i saw the police let them walk off and he and the girl went down an alley. i was like WTF he's just gonna go beat her somewhere else so i ran up to the police and asked what happened. they said that the couple told them nothing had happened and everything was cool. i told them i saw her getting choked and that when i yelled at him to stop, he threatened me and i wasn't able to intervene at all and was afraid he was going to hurt her.

they asked if i wanted to file a complaint and i said fuck yes (reluctantly, sort of---lot to consider), so they radioed other cops to pick up the dude. i could tell the girl was pissed, but i am not about to let that go. i ignore selling loose squares, smoking, loud music and other noises (i.e fireworks, late night parties), and lots of other ostensibly innocuous shit, but doing that to a woman in broad daylight? WTF does he do in private?

I hope that, at the very least, you received a round of applause for your efforts.

FlamingGlobes 07-15-2020 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elphenor (Post 4552910)
I agree some of us suq the fux

Speak for yourself #notallmen amirite?

yo soy el mejor 07-15-2020 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes (Post 4552913)
I hope that, at the very least, you received a round of applause for your efforts.

what an odd response. ur weirdly insecure.

don't get a 'tude with me for caring

FlamingGlobes 07-15-2020 10:42 AM

I don't know why you always have to throw my positive comments in my face like that. I wonder about you, sometimes...

FlamingGlobes 07-15-2020 10:42 AM

ANYWAY give Tim our best, and I hope all is well with you!