Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   i fucking love science (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=180960)

Trotskilicious 05-24-2014 01:33 AM

reminds me of game 2

go spurs

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4062719)
i mean so far the only thing you've come up with to make you "better" than me is that you get laid more

which isn't difficult i mean i'm pretty sure dead people get laid more than i do

No... I'm also smarter. I have a broader base of knowledge than you. I'm more attractive. I have better skills than you when it come to finding a mate. My technical ability on guitar is better than you. I've played a song with one of my musical influences. I get sex whenever I want it. I know much more than you about things that matter. I am better than you in every single way, except for your ability to ban me from this site. But you're still a small person with small hopes and dreams and you are ultimately irrelevant to human kind. You will die alone... because you are an angry piece of shit that refuses to accept happiness.

Trotskilicious 05-24-2014 01:39 AM

you're a very sad liar, honestly i feel bad for you

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4062726)
you're a very sad liar, honestly i feel bad for you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4062719)
i mean so far the only thing you've come up with to make you "better" than me is that you get laid more

which isn't difficult i mean i'm pretty sure dead people get laid more than i do

No... I'm also smarter. I have a broader base of knowledge than you. I'm more attractive. I have better skills than you when it come to finding a mate. My technical ability on guitar is better than you. I've played a song with one of my musical influences. I get sex whenever I want it. I know much more than you about things that matter. I am better than you in every single way, except for your ability to ban me from this site. But you're still a small person with small hopes and dreams and you are ultimately irrelevant to human kind. You will die alone... because you are an angry piece of shit that refuses to accept happiness.

Trotskilicious 05-24-2014 01:40 AM

"I get laid whenever i want"

like really, that's just one of the saddest lies i've ever read. please go away from here and get your shit together

Trotskilicious 05-24-2014 01:40 AM

post it again kreator you might convince everyone that you're not a stupid loser with no education and possibly an unemployed busker

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4062726)
you're a very sad liar, honestly i feel bad for you

You are a sad loser. Nobody outside of your family would care if you died tomorrow. You're a fat piece of shit and no one will suck your dick.


Come off your high-horse and quit being an asshole. If you were face to face with me, none of this would be this intense. We'd probably have some beers and talk about shit with no aggression.

Trotskilicious 05-24-2014 01:44 AM

Kreator i wouldn't be caught dead talking to you

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4062735)
Kreator i wouldn't be caught dead talking to you

Well, than fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. Do not engage me in any more topics. I won't directly engage you... You are an idiot of the highest order. You'll probably die of cancer soon anyway... so fuck you. I hope you burn in hell you piece of shit.


Oh yeah.... FUCK YOU. DIE HORRIBLY YOU PIECE OF SHIT! :embarass:

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 01:48 AM

:lol:

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 01:49 AM

Suck it you fat fatty.

Future Boy 05-24-2014 02:12 AM

BOOM

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 4062735)
Kreator i wouldn't be caught dead talking to you

I'm just kidding... I'll still suck your pretty little dicklet. :)

Bread Regal 05-24-2014 02:43 AM

jesus christ why are y'all shitting up my thread.

The exploding boy 05-24-2014 03:08 AM

hey pavement i'm up for a fight if you want one now that those guys have calmed down.

Though i probably don't know enough about your life to properly insult you. But i've given everyone on this board plenty material against me so far.

Wait wait i've got something,


Why don't you go eat some shit and gain some weight you thin....uh... hmm..wait i got to be careful here, b word c word, no.... too much potential for being accused of misogyny...you thin... uh.... fuck.... this really isn't working. Nevermind.

Trotskilicious 05-24-2014 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pavementtune (Post 4062748)
Don't you shit on busking! :mad:

fuck that shit yo

Trotskilicious 05-24-2014 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bread Regal (Post 4062752)
jesus christ why are y'all shitting up my thread.

i told you that gas was unreal

vixnix 05-24-2014 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pavementtune (Post 4062764)
You gotta learn from vixnix, she knows how to destroy.

naawwww you're so sweet pavey. <3

D. 05-24-2014 10:09 AM

I consider this Trots rant to be making this thread even better. I have KraterKid on ignore but just reading Trots' posts I am dying right now.

This one two punch cinched it:

Quote:

"I get laid whenever i want"

like really, that's just one of the saddest lies i've ever read. please go away from here and get your shit together
Quote:

Kreator i wouldn't be caught dead talking to you

Shallowed 05-24-2014 10:45 AM

Krater kind how does I into so many sex like you have?

I need to know for a school project

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shallowed (Post 4062822)
Krater kind how does I into so many sex like you have?

I need to know for a school project

The trick is to not be a complete asshole and you'll find somebody that loves you. Then teh secks is possible. I am only a complete asshole online to dumb, ill-informed pieces of shit like fat ugly ol' trots.

sppunk 05-24-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreatorkind (Post 4062862)
The trick is to not be a complete asshole and you'll find somebody that loves you. Then teh secks is possible. I am only a complete asshole online to dumb, ill-informed pieces of shit like fat ugly ol' trots.

I hear in real life you're a shunned outcast with no friends.
Trots kicked your ass all over this thread and you're too ignorant to see it. Good job, kid.

D. 05-24-2014 12:29 PM

Its like kraterkid and exploding boy are trying their hardest to compete to see who can be the most ignorant boarder. although exploding boy hides behind the "just trolling u guyz lol"

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sppunk (Post 4062869)
I hear in real life you're a shunned outcast with no friends.
Trots kicked tour ass all over this thread and you're too ignorant to see it. Good job, kid.

Really? because "Roundup is just for weeds"? Trots is a stupid loser and you have no fucking clue of what my real life is like. I have plenty of friends and an active social life. I pretty much only come here to rip on the stupid assholes. Trots did nothing to "kick my ass" in this thread. He's a living joke.

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 12:31 PM

Margin.

sppunk 05-24-2014 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreatorkind (Post 4062873)
Really? because "Roundup is just for weeds"? Trots is a stupid loser and you have no fucking clue of what my real life is like. I have plenty of friends and an active social life. I pretty much only come here to rip on the stupid assholes. Trots did nothing to "kick my ass" in this thread. He's a living joke.

I bet you have black friends too, making you not racist!

hnibos 05-24-2014 12:34 PM

If you come in here to just rip assholes, then you're probably a pretty maladjusted individual. That's not something "happy" people do.

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sppunk (Post 4062878)
I bet you have black friends too, making you not racist!

Who said I was racist?

Kreatorkind 05-24-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hnibos (Post 4062879)
If you come in here to just rip assholes, then you're probably a pretty maladjusted individual. That's not something "happy" people do.

Sure it is. :):love:

D. 05-24-2014 12:38 PM

The look of a man who gets so laid.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2up7mtx.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2022