Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How fat have u got since the pandemic (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=188547)

MyOneAndOnly 10-20-2021 12:17 AM

reprise85 10-20-2021 01:14 AM

I know it's probably pudding or something but it still made me wince

reprise85 10-20-2021 01:14 AM

also do u guys not know Run 2 Pee at all?

run2pee 10-20-2021 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 (Post 4585536)
gosh hecklin darnit

excuse my language

Been hanging out with my dastard of a son again Havent u

topleybird 10-20-2021 12:51 PM

"'My favorite meat is hot dog, by the way. That is my favorite meat,' Romney said. 'My second favorite meat is hamburger. And, everyone says, oh, don’t you prefer steak? It’s like, I know steaks are great, but I like hot dog best, and I like hamburger next best.'"

run2pee 10-20-2021 01:16 PM

Well this is awkward. So much so, I can barely even raise it with my closest girlfriends – let alone write it down now. I’m embarrassed and ashamed. Here’s the thing: I don’t want to have sex with my husband because he’s become really fat

My husband – let’s call him James – is a lovely guy

He’s kind and works hard. He loves our kids. However, since we got married, he’s put on at least 30kg

These days, it’s a struggle for him to bend down and tie his shoelaces. He sleeps all the time and is an emotional eater. If he has a stressful day at work, he’ll eat an entire tub of ice-cream. Even on a good day, he’ll eat two or three serves of dinner. We’re not big people, so that’s a lot of food.

Sometimes in the evening, I glance over and see him sitting on the couch and am repulsed at his size. His belly is massive.

Don’t think I haven’t hated myself for having this reaction

These days though when he tries to hug me, I dread the thought it might lead to sex.

At his current size, getting down and dirty is downright uncomfortable

There are only a few positions he can manage so it’s always the same. When he cuddles me in bed, his huge belly pushes into my back. It’s heavy and off putting. Even spooning isn’t the joy it once was.
Bluntly, if I met him at this size I never would have been attracted to him

So can we, as individuals, really expect to still feel the same desire when and if our partner’s appearance radically changes?

yo soy el mejor 10-20-2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topleybird (Post 4585551)

"'My favorite meat is hot dog, by the way. That is my favorite meat,' Romney said. 'My second favorite meat is hamburger. And, everyone says, oh, don’t you prefer steak? It’s like, I know steaks are great, but I like hot dog best, and I like hamburger next best.'"

fyi

mxzombie 10-20-2021 03:50 PM

in trump's america, hot dogs are a sign of great friendship.

Dogfighter28 10-20-2021 05:10 PM

Not gonna lie, I can throw down on a dog. One of my fav bars has one topped with pulled pork bbq and pimento cheese. Heart stopper.

ilikeplanets 10-20-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly (Post 4585540)

My friend's brother would legitimately eat spoonfuls of mayo. Not this brazenly, he would do it shamefully.

Disco King 10-20-2021 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topleybird (Post 4585551)

What the fuck, Romney is based?

Dogfighter28 10-20-2021 09:55 PM

mxzombie 10-21-2021 09:46 AM

in troy, ny, the signature hot dog is tiny and covered in chili.

Disco King 10-21-2021 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Run To Me (Post 4585552)
Well this is awkward. So much so, I can barely even raise it with my closest girlfriends – let alone write it down now. I’m embarrassed and ashamed. Here’s the thing: I don’t want to have sex with my husband because he’s become really fat

My husband – let’s call him James – is a lovely guy

He’s kind and works hard. He loves our kids. However, since we got married, he’s put on at least 30kg

These days, it’s a struggle for him to bend down and tie his shoelaces. He sleeps all the time and is an emotional eater. If he has a stressful day at work, he’ll eat an entire tub of ice-cream. Even on a good day, he’ll eat two or three serves of dinner. We’re not big people, so that’s a lot of food.

Sometimes in the evening, I glance over and see him sitting on the couch and am repulsed at his size. His belly is massive.

Don’t think I haven’t hated myself for having this reaction

These days though when he tries to hug me, I dread the thought it might lead to sex.

At his current size, getting down and dirty is downright uncomfortable

There are only a few positions he can manage so it’s always the same. When he cuddles me in bed, his huge belly pushes into my back. It’s heavy and off putting. Even spooning isn’t the joy it once was.
Bluntly, if I met him at this size I never would have been attracted to him

So can we, as individuals, really expect to still feel the same desire when and if our partner’s appearance radically changes?

I can't tell if serious.. or satire

cause straight women don't really think that about their partners, right?

Or post it online if they do

run2pee 10-21-2021 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disco King (Post 4585581)
I can't tell if serious.. or satire

Or post it online if they do

Real post from a woman’s life blog, or at least someone posing as a woman/life/blog. Thought it was an interesting contrast to the posts from the dudes (from bodybuilding forum lol)

Women are all like “omg this is so terrible to say and i hate myself so much and i can’t even admit it to anyone but…uh his belly is unsexy to me”

Whereas bros be all “DUDE SHE’S SHAPED LIKE A FRIDGE WHAT DO I DO MY BONER NO LIKEY”

yo soy el mejor 10-21-2021 12:23 PM

the bodybuilding.com forum is full of hosers like that. i just go to the website for exercise demonstrations

yo soy el mejor 10-21-2021 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mxzombie (Post 4585580)
in troy, ny, the signature hot dog is tiny and covered in chili.

this is getting into coney dog territory

topleybird 10-21-2021 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disco King (Post 4585581)

I'm very interested to hear what part of this exactly you're thinking a woman of any orientation would never feel

Setting aside how problematic that seems, and that is pretty difficult to set aside, this would also appear to be in direct contradiction to your very recently expressed belief that you will never attract a woman until you develop a six pack

yo soy el mejor 10-21-2021 12:36 PM

:crazy:ya burnt:nuke:

seriously though

topleybird 10-21-2021 12:43 PM

And, seriously, that's a coney with a sense of inadequacy

Looks like coneys were being served in MI in the late 1910s, and the place in Troy that "invented" these opened in '32, so let's not even pretend this was a fucking accident or one of those situations where five people independently invent the steam engine in the same year or some shit

So what mx really should have said is "In troy, NY, the signature hot dog is half a Michigan coney for some reason"

Disco King 10-21-2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Run To Me (Post 4585586)
Real post from a woman’s life blog, or at least someone posing as a woman/life/blog. Thought it was an interesting contrast to the posts from the dudes (from bodybuilding forum lol)

Women are all like “omg this is so terrible to say and i hate myself so much and i can’t even admit it to anyone but…uh his belly is unsexy to me”

Whereas bros be all “DUDE SHE’S SHAPED LIKE A FRIDGE WHAT DO I DO MY BONER NO LIKEY”

It's perfectly understandable that somebody may lose attraction to their partner due to lifestyle changes. I just ask that they feel the requisite amount of shame for their feelings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by topleybird (Post 4585596)
I'm very interested to hear what part of this exactly you're thinking a woman of any orientation would never feel

Setting aside how problematic that seems, and that is pretty difficult to set aside, this would also appear to be in direct contradiction to your very recently expressed belief that you will never attract a woman until you develop a six pack

Bro, I was memeing. I don't actually have any qualms with what that person expressed in her blog post, nor how she expressed it. She seems perfectly reasonable to me.

topleybird 10-21-2021 02:48 PM

I don't know what to believe, bruh

It would help if you offered your thoughts on this coney/ersatz pygmy coney situation

topleybird 10-21-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disco King (Post 4585572)
What the fuck, Romney is based?

“I want to stand next to Mitt for my benefit, not his,” Mrs. Romney’s statement read. “Mitt is so human and so warm, I can’t imagine being away from his warm humanity for as long as two hours. That’s how warm a human he is. Really warm and really human.”

run2pee 10-21-2021 04:35 PM

Lol didnt that fucker put a dog in a cage on the roof of a car and drive it for like a whole day long

run2pee 10-21-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topleybird (Post 4585605)

I don't know what to believe, bruh

It would help if you offered your thoughts on this coney/ersatz pygmy coney situation

Lol is that the cover art for the new zuzu exclusive smell-em dirty undies from jeff/maldonese tea sampler

(Mods pls apply neg self-rep for SP on the gen bord)

yo soy el mejor 10-21-2021 05:47 PM

Shallowed 10-21-2021 11:58 PM

2:16

mxzombie 10-22-2021 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topleybird (Post 4585598)
And, seriously, that's a coney with a sense of inadequacy

Looks like coneys were being served in MI in the late 1910s, and the place in Troy that "invented" these opened in '32, so let's not even pretend this was a fucking accident or one of those situations where five people independently invent the steam engine in the same year or some shit

So what mx really should have said is "In troy, NY, the signature hot dog is half a Michigan coney for some reason"

what is pizza? what are hot dogs?

i'd prefer not knowing anything more about michigan. the midwest sux

topleybird 10-22-2021 01:21 PM

[Thinks about how I can drive for about twenty minutes in most directions and be surrounded on the road by giant pickups with "Blue Lives Matter" Punisher stickers] Fuck you, coastal elite

yo soy el mejor 10-28-2021 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikeplanets (Post 4585569)
My friend's brother would legitimately eat spoonfuls of mayo. Not this brazenly, he would do it shamefully.

i bet he's so fat!