Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nazis organizing Anti-Semitic "Day of Hate" Tomorrow (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=189499)

Squish Squash 02-24-2023 11:29 PM

Nazis organizing Anti-Semitic "Day of Hate" Tomorrow

https://www.wcvb.com/article/anti-de...-hate/43064975

The rise of fascism in this country is not being taken seriously, and stuff like this keeps happening

ilikeplanets 02-25-2023 12:47 AM

I have had too long of a day to click that link :(

redbreegull 02-25-2023 01:29 AM

if aoc were president this wouldn't be happening

ilikeplanets 02-25-2023 02:22 AM

Makes me pretty insecure about the lone, 30 year old dude standing outside in the cold "guarding" my tiny synagogue, which my kids and I will be going to for their classes on Sunday. Like wtf is he gonna do if some psychotic Nazi shows up. I'm not even sure if he has a gun or just a vest that says "SECURITY" and a walkie talkie.

ilikeplanets 02-25-2023 02:23 AM

I always wonder if he hates Jews but was forced into this job by his company

Squish Squash 02-25-2023 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 4618328)
if aoc were president this wouldn't be happening

You look deranged bringing up an argument over something from literal years ago when I had much different views on politics. This is a huge deal to the Jewish community of which I am a part of and I really don't need your bullshit

Squish Squash 02-25-2023 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikeplanets (Post 4618331)
I always wonder if he hates Jews but was forced into this job by his company

Cops and security don't tend to be the most progressive people

reprise85 02-25-2023 10:33 AM

fuckin just how many jews do we have on here?

reprise85 02-25-2023 10:33 AM

now that someone is raging i will point out i am a jew

there's at least five of us

TheAlter 02-25-2023 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squish Squash (Post 4618325)
https://www.wcvb.com/article/anti-de...-hate/43064975

The rise of fascism in this country is not being taken seriously, and stuff like this keeps happening

Nazism or fascism? Make your mind up, mate. They're similar but not the same, think Zwan vs SP

ilikeplanets 02-25-2023 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 4618352)
fuckin just how many jews do we have on here?

We have unusually high representation here, of all places

MyOneAndOnly 02-25-2023 12:26 PM

not just jews. What they talk about publicly is eradicating queer people.

ilikeplanets 02-25-2023 12:44 PM

Well, they can't kill me twice

Squish Squash 02-25-2023 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly (Post 4618364)
not just jews. What they talk about publicly is eradicating queer people.

Yes trans people are often the main targets of their rhetoric these days. For instance see what happened to Brianna Ghey. She was only 16. It’s a really scary time for minorities.

Squish Squash 02-25-2023 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 4618353)
now that someone is raging i will point out i am a jew

there's at least five of us

Almost as many Jews as I know irl outside of my family.

I’m joking but still lol

ovary 02-25-2023 04:12 PM

maybe we should compile a list of all our jews to keep on file

redbreegull 02-25-2023 04:19 PM

Jewphoria

redbreegull 02-25-2023 04:22 PM

i am 22 years old. i have eight jews…none of them are fake.

Disco King 02-25-2023 05:08 PM

Anti-Semitism is a weird form of xenophobia because it seems to be the only one that accuses the target group of not only being lesser subhumans, but also being so incredibly intelligent, organized, talented, and cunning that they secretly run the world.

Like, fuck, I'd be a little flattered if for once, racist people thought I control Hollywood and run the banks instead of just assuming I'm an absentee father who robs liquor stores.

Anti-Semitism also especially reveals how ad hoc the white supremacist ideology is. "The reason whites have a higher socio-economic status than blacks, Latinos, etc. is that whites are just smarter. None of it has to do with structural issues because only individual merit matters. Also, the only reason Jews are so successful is because idk they're cheating and rigging the system against whites somehow they can't just be better at competing than I am."

Elijah Moon 02-25-2023 05:35 PM

Has anyone seen 'Jews Don't Count' by David Baddiel? I saw it a while back and he makes lots of good points about antisemitism in its various forms and the way in which some people minimize it or explain it away.

I'm not sure how easily available it is outside of the UK, mind.

ilikeplanets 02-25-2023 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disco King (Post 4618395)
Anti-Semitism is a weird form of xenophobia because it seems to be the only one that accuses the target group of not only being lesser subhumans, but also being so incredibly intelligent, organized, talented, and cunning that they secretly run the world.

Like, fuck, I'd be a little flattered if for once, racist people thought I control Hollywood and run the banks instead of just assuming I'm an absentee father who robs liquor stores.

Anti-Semitism also especially reveals how ad hoc the white supremacist ideology is. "The reason whites have a higher socio-economic status than blacks, Latinos, etc. is that whites are just smarter. None of it has to do with structural issues because only individual merit matters. Also, the only reason Jews are so successful is because idk they're cheating and rigging the system against whites somehow they can't just be better at competing than I am."

It's bizarre because a lot of those industries Jews supposedly run/excel at are deeply ingrained within Jewish history primarily due to the fact they were the only jobs Jews were allowed to do and/or only Jews could do those jobs. It's not like Jews inherently love banking and taxes, shockingly.

Squish Squash 02-25-2023 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disco King (Post 4618395)

These arguments are so easy to poke holes in, too, which is why it's absurd they persist. For instance, if Hollywood was "run by the Jews" why does Mel Gibson still get choice roles?

redbreegull 02-25-2023 09:40 PM

the whole thing israeli upsetting

ovary 02-25-2023 09:53 PM

everyone knows the real nazis are the left

redbreegull 02-25-2023 10:52 PM

special operation to eliminate nazism in ukraine

Squish Squash 02-25-2023 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ovary (Post 4618402)

I really hope this is sarcasm

redbreegull 02-25-2023 11:12 PM

sarcasm or fascism? Make your mind up, mate. They're similar but not the same, think Zwan vs SP

ilikeplanets 02-26-2023 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ovary (Post 4618402)

My right wing Jewish relatives say this kind of shit, it's SO confusing to try to follow that trail

yo soy el mejor 02-26-2023 01:33 AM

you are such a blowhard. fuck

yo soy el mejor 02-26-2023 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squish Squash (Post 4618325)

lol