Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I constantly lose stuff (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=180953)

Elphenor 05-19-2014 02:39 AM

I constantly lose stuff

Like my wallet goes missing 3 times a day. And then my cell phone.
And if I actually find those my keys are missing.

I have to go buy headphones because I lost another pair.

Does anyone else have this problem?

vixnix 05-19-2014 02:49 AM

http://img.cache.vevo.com/Content/Ve...E0FE8B80F6.jpg

Elphenor 05-19-2014 03:00 AM

I DONT GET IT

Unless that dude is like a pothead or something.

Cool As Ice Cream 05-19-2014 03:19 AM

get ur shit together elphy jesus fucking christ don't be such a loser oh where is me keys oh my i keep losing everything lol fucking hell oh where's me sunglasses they're somewhere in this bag but it'll take me half an hour of diggin before i can locate them very convenient such a bag i love my bag

Elphenor 05-19-2014 03:20 AM

I dont wear sunglasses

Cool As Ice Cream 05-19-2014 03:21 AM

next thing you know, you won't find your way home anymore, and you'll die in the desert and animals will eat your corpse and nature will be like there, that's what we do with losers, all done

Cool As Ice Cream 05-19-2014 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elphenor (Post 4061659)
I dont wear sunglasses

sunglasses, ipod, phone, keys, whatever

also, why don't you wear sunglasses? be kind to your eyes; protect

Cool As Ice Cream 05-19-2014 03:22 AM

i don't like this path your on, son
you've got to change, man

Cool As Ice Cream 05-19-2014 03:25 AM

don't invest in sunglasses until you've got your shit together though. it would be a shame to lose them.

Elphenor 05-19-2014 03:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYu-..._gdata_playere right now

Cool As Ice Cream 05-19-2014 04:45 AM

this date is doom

Starla 05-19-2014 06:09 AM

my mom used to lose her keys all of the time... and she'd pray to st. Anthony to help her find them. Finally my dad put a shelf with key hooks by the front door.

Starla 05-19-2014 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vixnix (Post 4061649)

beck was hot back then

sppunk 05-19-2014 10:10 AM

Wish you'd lose your password to here.

The exploding boy 05-19-2014 10:34 AM

i used to but then i got my shit together. You have to make it an habit to always put things int he same place. It's hard but you have to do it. I come home, i put my keys on the key holder. I watch tv, i consciously make sure to out the remote in the same place every time. once i started conditioning myself to do things like that, well i still kinda lose things once in while but instead of it beign everyday its maybe like once a month.

By lose i mean lose inside the house though. More like misplace. I rarely lose things for good. But once like 4 years ago i lost my wallet with 1000$ in it. No shit. First and only time i ever lost my wallet, first and only time i ever had that much money in it (normally i never have more than 40 at most). I was a zombie for like two weeks. that's all the money i had to my name. My family helped me some but you know.... Best part...i got back my wallet through the post about two months later (if you drop a wallet with ID in a mailbox they try to get it back to you). No money of course... fucking teases.

reprise85 05-19-2014 10:51 AM

I'll second always putting everything in the same place. I still forget sometimes though.

mxzombie 05-19-2014 06:55 PM

put stuff in the same place or get a better memory, ya doofus!

slunken 05-19-2014 07:14 PM

I misplace my keys all da time

Shallowed 05-19-2014 07:19 PM

If I'm out of the house I always have to have three things; my keys, my wallet and my phone.

Sometimes while I'm driving I pat my pocket and have a mini freak out because my keys aren't there.

Elphenor 05-19-2014 07:26 PM

Wallet is still lost and I'm starving because I can't buy food.

I looked EVERYWHERE

Elphenor 05-19-2014 07:31 PM

IM GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH

mxzombie 05-19-2014 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elphenor (Post 4061783)
Wallet is still lost and I'm starving because I can't buy food.

I looked EVERYWHERE

then you must conclude that the wallet does not exist!

Elphenor 05-19-2014 07:33 PM

That's what I usually do.

Generally if I have to look for something for over an hour I'm probably never going to find it.

The exploding boy 05-19-2014 08:55 PM

You know aside from above scenario. i never put my money or cards in my wallet. They're always in a pocket of my shoulder bag/manpurse. There is no reason at home for me to ever remove them from there so i never misplace those things. Its better than a wallet which youll always have to at some point remove from your pants. Turns out women were onto something with this purse business. I've been using a shoulder bag for ten years, i never go anywhere without it and i would suggest anyone do the same. I even "hide" an extra set of housekeys in there in case i was ever out and lost my main one. It also comes in handy if i ever misplace my main set at home, i can use those until i find it again. It is also an option i'd suggest, make doubles of all keys and keep them safe somewhere.

I don't have any tips for phones though. I've never had a cell anyway so...

As for thing being missing for over an hour being generally gone, well, you do know about the other dimensions and portals right? Cause often that's what happens, your stuff goes into another dimension for some hours or days then turns up again.

Elphenor 05-19-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The exploding boy (Post 4061805)
You know aside from above scenario. i never put my money or cards in my wallet. They're always in a pocket of my shoulder bag/manpurse. There is no reason at home for me to ever remove them from there so i never misplace those things. Its better than a wallet which youll always have to at some point remove from your pants. Turns out women were onto something with this purse business. I've been using a shoulder bag for ten years, i never go anywhere without it and i would suggest anyone do the same

Ha! Gayyyhhh

The exploding boy 05-19-2014 09:50 PM

My shoulder bag is not "gay". Its very manly. its black. Look:

http://media.cdn.impericon.com/media...festyle_lg.jpg

wait a minute...........................WHY IS SOME BLONDE GIRLIE GIRL USING MY TOTALLY MANLY SHOULDER BAG? Oh god, I AM gay, i will now have to burn it. Is nothing sacred anymore? i now will have to find myself a shoulder bag with naked women on it and maybe some motorcycle and flaming skulls.

Elphenor 05-19-2014 09:53 PM

"Flaming" skulls, yeah

In other news: I FOUND MY WALLET

Elphenor 05-19-2014 09:55 PM

I hate when people say: "It's always the last place you look"

Why would I keep looking after I found it?

mxzombie 05-19-2014 09:56 PM

insightful

bardy 05-19-2014 10:26 PM

Eleanor Rigby seems like a weak addition to this board