Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rolling dream log (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=174639)

Dogfighter28 10-25-2011 01:12 AM

Rolling dream log

Goodnight, netphoria! Post your dreams here. I might have created this thread before but I want a clean slate. No sex stuff please.

TuralyonW3 10-25-2011 01:12 AM

I dreamt I had sex with everyone forever

Andy / 10-25-2011 01:15 AM

the shit that just won't flush

TuralyonW3 10-25-2011 01:18 AM

I seriously always dream of losing control of my vehicle, and I can't turn the wheel or hit the brakes because my limbs are all "dream-mushy" and I'm all like "please let this be a dream please let this be a dream" then I wreck violently and wake up with the amazing sense of relief that only comes upon waking from nightmares

The Jesus 10-25-2011 01:36 AM

I dreamt that I climbed into Martine McCutcheon's vagina to shelter from a storm. Her vagina was made of Mock Tudor beams and cheap plasterboard.

kelsome 10-25-2011 01:37 AM

I had a dream i was getting raped and my exboyfriend watched and liked it.

null123 10-25-2011 01:58 AM

this is my thread

null123 10-25-2011 01:58 AM

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=172889

Banana 10-25-2011 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelsome (Post 3781074)
I had a dream i was getting raped and my exboyfriend watched and liked it.

That's hot.

kelsome 10-25-2011 02:17 AM

I think it means he loves me and will come back to me one day.

mxzombie 10-25-2011 02:20 AM

i had a dream about rolling a dream log

yo soy el mejor 10-25-2011 02:22 AM

i once had a dream about tim putting his arm around me.

bahnzah 10-25-2011 02:39 AM

shoulda named this thread "Rolling dreams recently had thread"

Starla 10-25-2011 04:08 AM

I had a nightmare that i saw the bush family at the cards vs rangers game, and the camera kept panning on laura's face.

teh b0lly!!1 10-25-2011 05:40 AM

last night i dreamed that a couple of people and myself are getting caught dealing drugs. from here to there, i find myself in this weird classroom, except the tables are built into the ground and are made of solid, unpolished rock, with gas and brake pedals at the bottom... some kind of an awful dictator, i think it was Muamar Khadafi, is sweating intensely and is shouting and giving us a speech about how in this newfound Utopia that he's formed, we were given a warning at first offense, but now he'll fuck us up with great punishments. the dream keeps 'introducing' new characters, portrayed by rehashed actors from Lost and all sorts of tv shows... each time i recognize some actor i yell out their names from the back of the 'classroom' and hit the gas pedal all the way to a huge roaring sound, but of course the table doesn't move at all

Shallowed 10-25-2011 05:57 AM

Dreamed I was in the trenches of WWI getting fucked up, like I would be if I was in that situation.

It made me want to tour them again.

slunken 10-25-2011 06:19 AM

i've only had one war dream

slunken 10-25-2011 06:22 AM

i think

Shallowed 10-25-2011 06:33 AM

Had a dream where I was in the vicinity of a meteor crashing into Earth. Someone pointed off to the horizon, I looked up and there it was, a big-assed mountain of rock just casually falling out of the sky. Caused a nuclear-like explosion.

killtrocity 10-25-2011 11:23 AM

running through the woods at night, lots of open grassland between the trees... there was a house up on a hill/cliff hidden behind the trees... went up there and it was like a boss fight from an rpg.... extremely haunted, I got killed

Dogfighter28 10-25-2011 11:24 AM

Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me

reprise85 10-25-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TuralyonW3 (Post 3781032)
I seriously always dream of losing control of my vehicle, and I can't turn the wheel or hit the brakes because my limbs are all "dream-mushy" and I'm all like "please let this be a dream please let this be a dream" then I wreck violently and wake up with the amazing sense of relief that only comes upon waking from nightmares

I have this dream too. Pretty much exactly the same except my limbs aren't "dream-mushy" it's just like I'm telling myself to hit the brake and I can't move my feet.

I get it 2-3 times per month.

Personally, symbolically (for me) I think it symbolizes rapid change and a feeling of the change being out of control... rings for me anyway. After all, cars get you from "here" to "there"

I love dream analysis.

reprise85 10-25-2011 12:05 PM

Last night I was in a mental hospital (recurring theme, almost every night I dream of this) and the doctor told me I had HIV. I then escaped from the hospital and jumped off a bridge (a specific one near where I used to live). I didn't die, but I couldn't move. Woke up shortly after.

teh b0lly!!1 10-25-2011 01:50 PM

when the doctor told you about the HIV, how come you didn't immediately go lol mental hospital doctors aren't qualified to run HIV tests

Order 66 10-25-2011 01:55 PM

last week i had a dream i saw a headless christina hendricks walking around (i could tell it was her, wearing some mad men-style getup and dat ass). some guy walked past me and said "see, i was right about her". there was alot of other oddball shit going on but i forgot the specifics

weirdest dream in awhile

reprise85 10-25-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 (Post 3781284)
when the doctor told you about the HIV, how come you didn't immediately go lol mental hospital doctors aren't qualified to run HIV tests

Probably because one time I was in the hospital and requested an HIV test and they did it. This was like 2 years ago or more. I should have mentioned that huh. I had no specific reason really to request it, it just seemed convenient at the time and I'm always a bit paranoid about STDs

Nimrod's Son 10-25-2011 04:50 PM

Last night I had a dream that I got a new dog from a shelter. Probably because it's been on my mind lately for when I have the time/more space for a second dog.

slunken 10-25-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprise85 (Post 3781233)
I have this dream too. Pretty much exactly the same except my limbs aren't "dream-mushy" it's just like I'm telling myself to hit the brake and I can't move my feet.

I get it 2-3 times per month.

Personally, symbolically (for me) I think it symbolizes rapid change and a feeling of the change being out of control... rings for me anyway. After all, cars get you from "here" to "there"

I love dream analysis.

my driving dreams involve the car propelling rapidly through dangerous driving scenarios (really crowded 6 lane highway or really curvy dowhill switchback mountain paths) and all i can do is steer. no brakes or no stopping. i'm always going faster than i want to be (and seem to go faster and faster) and i can never stop. the further along the dream goes the more freaked out i get about how a crash is inevitable. also in these dreams i'm usually in the drivers seat but the steering wheel is in the middle of the dashboard so its like i'm trying to steer from the wrong seat.

control-freak?

reprise85 10-25-2011 06:15 PM

i dunno it's hard to say...

is there anything significant in your life right now that seems inevitable? For example a relationship you know will not work out in the end? could be a ton of different things

do you ever crash in the dream? the fact that you brought up control-freak means it likely is about that in some way. i mean it's really all interpretation but it's about dream themes

slunken 10-25-2011 06:18 PM

no never crashed. i've had this dream twice in the past year.