Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Pumpkins Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Iha Platinum SD for sale? (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=166281)

Playback 04-23-2009 03:03 AM

Iha Platinum SD for sale?

What the hell is this?

One-of-a-kind Smashing Pumpkins platinum Cd plaque. - eBay (item 120409388644 end time Apr-27-09 15:03:39 PDT)

Andy / 04-23-2009 03:05 AM

It's a One-of-a-kind Smashing Pumpkins platinum Cd plaque.

Duh.

pale_princess 04-23-2009 03:06 AM

i already bought it
you're welcome

Playback 04-23-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndySlash (Post 3476088)
It's a One-of-a-kind Smashing Pumpkins platinum Cd plaque.

Duh.

Thanks for clearing that up.

TheMilstead 04-23-2009 03:10 AM

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

But then, he already joined Tinted Windows.

T&T 04-23-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickyshambles (Post 3476123)
in 2009 james turned into the biggest cock.

wouldn't he be a bigger cock if he kept all these awards and hung them on his walls like a douchbag?
http://www.paniolorecords.com/images...ecords_250.jpg

c_wilson 04-24-2009 10:24 AM

i officially hate james iha now.. either someone stole this from his house or he is the biggest douche ever for doing this... even if billy and himself have issues and dont speak- still doesn't take away from the fact that Siamese Dream is the one of the best and only records his name will ever even be attached to in his entire career.. james iha is a fucking cry baby and his solo album sounds like rainy-day stoner music..

he was billy corgan's bitch because he is a FOLLOWER and billy is a LEADER. that was james' choice and just because his stupid lazy korean ass didn't want to put in as much work on actually "recording" the albums doesn't mean he shouldn't appreciate billy for all the fucking money and fans the Smashing Pumpkins brought.. IF this is actually James Iha selling that on eBay, its not because he's broke- he just doesn't appreciate the importance of his past so fuck em.. :confused:

Spaldz 04-24-2009 10:26 AM

His ex had it, it got passed to a friend.

Out of Jamey James control

Shallowed 04-24-2009 10:35 AM

c_wilson, you are a HUGE idiot.

c_wilson 04-24-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta of Muppet (Post 3477035)
c_wilson, you are a HUGE idiot.

oh shit, sorry i forgot i was on netphoria where personal opinions dont matter. your girlfriend is ugly as fuck and don't even waste my time trying to say its not you two morons on your avatar picture.. pretty obvious.. anyways fuck off..

c_wilson 04-24-2009 11:12 AM

why dont you and your bitch go listen to that Tinted Windows bullshit.. james was better with a perfect circle but i'm sure maynard and howerdel didn't want his whiny ass in the band anymore so now he's scrappin the bottom of the barrel..

killtrocity 04-24-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c_wilson (Post 3477058)
your girlfriend is ugly as fuck and don't even waste my time trying to say its not you two morons on your avatar picture.. pretty obvious..

Quote:

your girlfriend is ugly as fuck and don't even waste my time trying to say its not you two morons on your avatar picture.. pretty obvious..

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

:rofl:

Andy / 04-24-2009 11:48 AM

lulz

suncrashesdown 04-24-2009 01:47 PM

Yeah, c_wilson... but did u get head?

redbreegull 04-24-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

oh shit, sorry i forgot i was on netphoria where personal opinions dont matter. your girlfriend is ugly as fuck and don't even waste my time trying to say its not you two morons on your avatar picture.. pretty obvious.. anyways fuck off..

Are you fucking retarded? What the hell is wrong with you?

c_wilson 04-24-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 3477148)
What the hell is wrong with you?

your mom came before i could get mine last night, thats why i'm irritated today :cry:

Rickpat12 04-24-2009 03:34 PM

James? Korean? And c-wilson...if you're gonna bitch James out about this...at least research it and see that he had absolutely nothing to do with it. It is like two generations removed from his possesion. And in Pasta's defense...it's not his g/f. It's 28if's. Getchyo shit straight bro.

MisterSquishyHalo 04-24-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaldz (Post 3477029)
His ex had it

Problem one.

Shallowed 04-25-2009 01:02 AM

Rairun 04-25-2009 02:43 AM

It kind of baffles me that this guy actually said "his stupid lazy korean ass." And that's not because James isn't Korean.

redbull 04-25-2009 03:25 AM

i want to throat fuck c_wilson

Raskolnikov 04-25-2009 01:17 PM

This thread is wonderful. Reminds me why I surf Netphoria like I do. Good ol' fashioned flaming.

C_Wilson - probably shoulda read the ebay description before launching into your anti-korean tirade there.

James left it at his old girlfriends (as pointed out, that's the first mistake there) then she gave it to a bartender (?) and now he's selling it. Nothing to do with James' fault other than he probably didn't want to deal with asking his old girlfriend for it back. We all know how sometimes it's just easier to walk away and let that stuff ride.

duovamp 04-25-2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

At this time I will do you the favor of bringing it to your attention that the avatar in question depicts 28if and his girlfriend, not the poster known as Pasta of Muppet. Good day to you.

-duovamp
xoxo

redbreegull 04-25-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duovamp (Post 3477760)
At this time I will do you the favor of bringing it to your attention that the avatar in question depicts 28if and his girlfriend, not the poster known as Pasta of Muppet. Good day to you.

-duovamp
xoxo

28ifs girlfriend is pretty hot iirc

Shallowed 04-26-2009 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbreegull (Post 3477772)
28ifs girlfriend is pretty hot iirc

Legions of men—none of whom are 28if—can't be wrong!

Playback 04-26-2009 01:02 AM

This isn't quite the discussion I anticipated when I started this thread. For the most of you who haven't crossed the line the bid is up to $900 and I wonder if it's legal to sell that award at all.

hnibos 04-26-2009 01:12 AM

so which netphorian is going to buy it? my guess would be cool as ice cream

pale_princess 04-26-2009 01:32 AM

not me