Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   General Chat Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You Know I'm Chat Thread (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=187148)

FoolofaTook 02-18-2019 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzard (Post 4498747)
I hope for their sake they had better seats on the plane, but they were slumming it in the foreigners line with the rest of us.

When Rossdale was done being processed, the Customs guy explained to his colleague, "Es el esposo de No Doubt."

:rofl: :rofl:

Mals Marola 02-18-2019 07:48 PM

sounds like someone in the airport system is quite behind on their celebrity marriage news!

FoolofaTook 02-18-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor (Post 4498727)
you're going to be a creep towards and harass a woman you work with again and spin the story on netphoria for sympathy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ilikeplanets 02-18-2019 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor (Post 4498729)
what the heck u put in a turkey meatloaf besides turkey?

i only ask cause i can't stand meatloaf and none of the standard ingredients seem like they would complement turkey. i wish i liked meatloaf, though. :[

it probably sounds gross but i am obsessed with both mushrooms and water chestnuts, so i put them in there. and sometimes those matchstick carrots but never all three cuz it's too overwhelming. i also use breadcrumbs (some people use oatmeal), parsley, and obviously an egg. garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, and a sweeter bbq sauce. that's about it.

i hate beef meatloaf that has ketchup and under cooked onions in it. ugh.

buzzard 02-18-2019 08:11 PM

I'm not a fan of that water chestnut crunch.

ilikeplanets 02-18-2019 08:28 PM

i always have like 5 cans of them in the pantry. gotta sear 'em well

ilikeplanets 02-18-2019 08:30 PM

i hate soggy, mushy meatloaf so that helps a lot

yo soy el mejor 02-18-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzzard (Post 4498747)
I hope for their sake they had better seats on the plane, but they were slumming it in the foreigners line with the rest of us.

When Rossdale was done being processed, the Customs guy explained to his colleague, "Es el esposo de No Doubt."

jajaja

my dad's mom called gwen stefani "blake shelton's girlfriend". she heard blake shelton's gf made a christmas album so she wanted to give it the cd a listen and i was requested to buy it for her for xmas.

smashingjj 02-19-2019 05:33 AM

damn, you could have been the second netphorian to have sex with Gavin Rossdale!

FoolofaTook 02-19-2019 03:42 PM

Jonathan Stefanovic
Jonathan Stefanovic
1 month ago
This garbage is based on The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a hoax and a work of plagiarism that was discredited in 1921.

Real life Terminator
Real life Terminator
1 day ago
By whom how can u discredit it if everything stated in the protocols is and has occurred???

Jonathan Stefanovic
Jonathan Stefanovic
1 day ago
@Real life Terminator by whom can u discredit if you're smoking crack and meth has occurred???

FoolofaTook 02-19-2019 03:43 PM

this shit is fucked up:

Mals Marola 02-19-2019 03:43 PM

byrne

Mals Marola 02-19-2019 03:44 PM

@ the "comment quarrel"

Elphenor 02-22-2019 09:38 AM

there's a Mexican bakery within walking distance from me now and after learning what to order all this new BREAD unlocked

Disco King 02-22-2019 12:47 PM

Anarchist/10

yo soy el mejor 02-22-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elphenor (Post 4499603)
there's a Mexican bakery within walking distance from me now and after learning what to order all this new BREAD unlocked

oy vey

slunken 02-22-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elphenor (Post 4499603)

I found one as well recently and had no idea about the pastries these MF bake. Not to mention all the giant tortas on this fresh homemade bread larger than a football.

So much amazing stuff packed into what looks like a storefront convenience store. It's my new favorite spot.

Elphenor 02-22-2019 08:09 PM

hell yes

FoolofaTook 02-23-2019 08:19 PM

o thank god we're back online. i already had the noose around my neck.

ovary 02-23-2019 09:50 PM

this morning my wife told me to stick a wrench in my asshole and twist it until i bleed out. i told her that when men say things like that to women they call it abuse, so she made me stroganof for dinner. #lifewithawife #blessed

FoolofaTook 02-23-2019 10:09 PM

Ahhh I see those Licking Lemon tall-boy cans on my desk. Those things were the bomb. None of the liquor stores out here carry them anymore. I assume the company went belly up. They were essentially coolers, they were 7% and tasted like 7-up with a tartyer taste. The best part was that a 6 pack of those babies was only 10 dollars. Bang for your buck, indeed!

Mals Marola 02-23-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ovary (Post 4499766)
this morning my wife told me to stick a wrench in my asshole and twist it until i bleed out. i told her that when men say things like that to women they call it abuse, so she made me stroganof for dinner. #lifewithawife #blessed

i hate to break it to ya ovary, but netphoria doesn't quite work with hashtags quite yet

i know it may come to surprise that a board that was last re-formatted in 1998 isn't completely up to speed with modern trends, but that's just the cards we're playin with, baby!

ilikeplanets 02-23-2019 11:54 PM

#nevertoolate

ilikeplanets 02-23-2019 11:55 PM

#letsdoitpakula

yo soy el mejor 02-24-2019 08:59 AM

Latinos never pat themselves and each other on the back for "discovering" hotdogs.

Why white people do when they eat Mexican food? We also write books, coņo. Read one while you eat a concha someday.

Btw, you've already eaten lots of food cooked by Latinos at White restaurants. Who do you think works and is under-paid in the kitchen?

Elphenor 02-24-2019 02:04 PM

why do you read everything as some kind of strange flex

I'm just excited about bread and Devo

slunken 02-24-2019 06:09 PM

Who cares. I'm loving it.

slunken 02-24-2019 06:17 PM

although i did skim an article recently about how "seeking authenticity" in ethnic cuisines might be a new "no-no" for white people.

my tummy doesn't care.

wouldn't it be a healthy experience for a white person to be the only "other" in the crowd?

don't take food away from me.

Disco King 02-24-2019 06:37 PM

>Why do people get more excited about finding good places that serve cuisine that is less common in a given region than they do when they find hot-dog stands in America?

Disco King 02-24-2019 06:42 PM

The other day, this white girl friend I have was telling me about how she likes rap, but feels like she shouldn't imbibe in it, because it's "not for her," and that would be "cultural appropriation."

I told her that, though cultural appropriation is a thing, it's not synonymous with liking something pioneered by a culture other than your own, and there's nothing wrong with her enjoying rap music.

She insisted that she shouldn't.

I explicitly gave her my permission; a Rap Pass, if you will.

She wouldn't take it.

White girl literally arguing with me that she SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO BE INTO RAP, jfc

How many levels of wokeness are we on.

Had the exact same conversation with another white girl about dreadlocks.