Netphoria Message Board

Netphoria Message Board (http://forums.netphoria.org/index.php)
-   Pumpkins Archive (http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Why are o-boarders so damn ugly? (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=171031)

Kahlo 08-20-2010 10:33 AM

Well it's now confirmed for sure on the o-board it is her.

She was dumb enough to steal the images of friends for her fake usernames, who have promptly been contacted and are now asking Tania some embarrassing questions as to why the hell she would do that to them.

Congrats Andy for clearing this up.

MyBigToe 08-20-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rub_the_y (Post 3642482)
Thanks Andy! She really is a work of art. How's that social phobia of yours going? You go outside more often or are you still afraid you'll get beaten up again?

Its going well, thanks for your concern!
Even though im not sure if you brought it up because you thought it was a secret or not, because ive spoke about it at least once on the board itself. And if you read it, it was caused by being attacked, the social phobia just makes me socially inept, not scared of being beaten up. Though, i cant say id want to be again,

I must have missed the part of your phd tht called for you to be a mentalist. but im sure this is still all part of your plan..
you know.. being a mental, fat, ugly cunt.

I didnt think they do doctorates in Jabba the Hut

MyBigToe 08-20-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlo (Post 3642637)
Well it's now confirmed for sure on the o-board it is her.

She was dumb enough to steal the images of friends for her fake usernames, who have promptly been contacted and are now asking Tania some embarrassing questions as to why the hell she would do that to them.

Congrats Andy for clearing this up.

I cant be certain they're friends, she probably befriended them, stole their photos and killed her alter ego off.

Kahlo 08-20-2010 10:37 AM

Well, now that she has no doubt killed herself from embarrassment we can all get on with our lives.

Time for this thread to be closed.

Astur 08-20-2010 05:48 PM

everyone will come, everyone will come, to my funeral to make sure that I stay dead

Trotskilicious 08-20-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlo (Post 3642612)
Probably a good time to point out that DiscoJon is also Tania

and mickey shambles

and nimrod

and sppunk

and even me

DiscoJon 08-21-2010 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 3642705)
and mickey shambles

and nimrod

and sppunk

and even me

Welcome to the Matrix, motherfuckers.

fuzzyroes 08-23-2010 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlo (Post 3642641)
Well, now that she has no doubt killed herself from embarrassment we can all get on with our lives.

Time for this thread to be closed.

The hilarious thing about it is that an adult actually believed we'd all believe a story as ridiculous as the PHD thing.

Only on the internet i tell ya... yeeeeeesh.

lucid_interval 08-23-2010 11:07 AM

can i get filled in on this, sounds amusing.

soniclovenoize 08-23-2010 12:04 PM

That would have been a terrible PHD paper. In college I actually did write a paper in a speach class about the difficulty of expressing emotions on the internet (and thus communication is hindered), and used some stupid argument I had with snickdoodles here on Netpho as an example.

I got like a C-. :p Terrible terrible idea.

Kahlo 08-23-2010 01:59 PM

Former O-board supermod Tania pretends to be someone else to take piss out of thin people, gets discovered, goes even more batshit insane, lies some more, then fucks off.

jimmy drevpile 08-23-2010 02:58 PM

[cheers]

Trotskilicious 08-23-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soniclovenoize (Post 3643191)
That would have been a terrible PHD paper. In college I actually did write a paper in a speach class about the difficulty of expressing emotions on the internet (and thus communication is hindered), and used some stupid argument I had with snickdoodles here on Netpho as an example.

I got like a C-. :p Terrible terrible idea.

maybe you spelled speech wrong in it

lucid_interval 08-23-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlo (Post 3643203)
Former O-board supermod Tania pretends to be someone else to take piss out of thin people, gets discovered, goes even more batshit insane, lies some more, then fucks off.

LOL hopefully she took her own life in the process. actually that's a bit harsh but it's only the internet right? :D

she does sound like a complete disillusioned cunt from the way you guys were talking about her.

yeah fuck you, you skanky fat disgusting oxygen thief!!

die you fat fucking cunt :|

did i do ok?

soniclovenoize 08-23-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotskilicious (Post 3643262)
maybe you spelled speech wrong in it

Nah... College papers = I give a shit
Random thoughts on Netho = dont givbe a shit

Cool As Ice Cream 09-17-2010 02:49 AM

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/boar...4826_thumb.jpg

Astur 09-17-2010 03:35 AM

he's like a white and horribly deformed carlton banks

Kahlo 09-17-2010 07:48 AM

Although Tania is dead now, Im sure that she would be happy that you have kept this thread going in her memory CAIC.

DiscoJon 09-17-2010 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlo (Post 3650377)
Although Tania is dead now, Im sure that she would be happy that you have kept this thread going in her memory CAIC.

Is Carapatricia dead? 'Cuz that would be wonderful.

Kahlo 09-17-2010 09:07 AM

Yes. A Vagina can only contain so many STDs before infection and ultimately death set in.

lucid_interval 09-17-2010 10:41 AM

^ last picture is definitely of a future rapist, i think it's the eyes.

Astur 09-17-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucid_interval (Post 3650412)
^ last picture is definitely of a future rapist, i think it's the eyes.

yes, there's that shy and self-deprecating yet brave look in his eyes

killtrocity 09-17-2010 03:50 PM

I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on in this thread. Some psycho was pretending to be an ugly wideload as part of a PhD project?

Eulogy 09-17-2010 04:53 PM

....the fuck?

Kahlo 09-17-2010 05:15 PM

Crazy Australian resents thin people, so sets up a fake username to make fun of them as well as rant against the people on the O-board who ousted her. She gets exposed (not literally dear god) and pretends that HAHA! she isn't actually a crazy Australian and that the 30 sites she posted on using that name and thousands upon thousands of posts all happened to be part of an 'experiment' from an Australian PhD programme.

In short: no one fucking cares

Trotskilicious 09-18-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soniclovenoize (Post 3643302)
Nah... College papers = I give a shit
Random thoughts on Netho = dont givbe a shit

similar really if you notice i don't use much punctuation or capitalization but i do try my best to spell single syllable words correctly.