View Full Version : Well, I just started Chiropractic school...

Gooch
09-15-2002, 05:14 PM
what a different world from undergrad. Im up at NYCC, near Buffalo, Ny. There is 28 credits a semester, and Im in class from 8 am to 6 pm everyday. These hours are horrible. Only an hour off for lunch. We saw the cadavers the other day too. That is going to be difficult dealing with. I thought that they cover the faces with a bag. But, no, the dead person is looking right at you. Its a horrible thing to see. *shudders* I was so tired I slept all day yesterday. So its really difficult, going away to school for the first time (4.5 hours from home), not knowing anyone at all, class for 9 hours a day, having literally a ton of work to do after class, seeing dead people, missing my girlfriend more than ever, bad food, allergies to something in my room, an extreme amount of bills, etc, etc, etc. But, everyone says, "Its very tough. But 'do-able'" Whatever that means. Probably means I'll go through hell, and come out in 3 years barely alive, but breathing, eh?

The Gaddrow
09-28-2002, 03:33 AM
Neat. Good luck.

------------------
It's these moments of clarity that cripple me most.

the_boy
09-28-2002, 05:19 AM
I considered chiropractics in my first year or undergrad. I eventually decided i didnt want it bad enough to go through all the shit you just described.
My hat goes off to you.
And just think....sure you may have to put up with 3 yrs of hell, but once you're out, your gonna be laughing. It'll all be worth it.
Good luck.

Junebug
09-28-2002, 10:47 AM
Yikes. Well, at least it will make for some interesting stories, right? Good luck

bonsor
09-28-2002, 11:22 AM
Chiropractor?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAW

poseur.