Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2004, 11:30 AM   #1
Fall Down Blue
Banned

Location: i think rumsfeld should be king because hes a real patriot. just the other day i saw him testifying on the 9/11 commission and some guy asked him about y he didnt stop the plane attacks and he was like "i dnot know, f you fags" lol.
Talking attn gadd

who the shit is using the faii down blue troll? it's obviously not sickbadthing since it's not even mildly amusing. can you please delete the account or give the password to someone funny?

thanx. ill delete this thread once you reply to it so this won't turn into another big argument.

Old 03-12-2004, 11:32 AM   #2
Orchestra
Minion of Satan

Talking

Sup frank

Old 03-12-2004, 11:33 AM   #3
Fall Down Blue
Banned

Location: i think rumsfeld should be king because hes a real patriot. just the other day i saw him testifying on the 9/11 commission and some guy asked him about y he didnt stop the plane attacks and he was like "i dnot know, f you fags" lol.
Talking

SUP ORCH. 10 thousand colonuts.

Old 03-12-2004, 11:33 AM   #4
Geek USA
car wash cunt

It's me

Old 03-12-2004, 11:39 AM   #5
Affectation
none selected

Oh, how sad. Someone is making you look stupid.

Kind of like this gay picture.

Old 03-12-2004, 11:46 AM   #6
Fall Down Blue
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Affectation
Oh, how sad. Someone is making you look stupid.

Kind of like this gay picture.

ahaha, actually it does sound like you're faii down blue, you're not funny at all. calling me frances, francis, ahahaha, is that all you have? hey who is that hunk in that pic dude?

aha

don't make me penis smile this thread. cause i won't delete it if i do it.

Old 03-12-2004, 11:49 AM   #7
Affectation
none selected

Arrow

HEY MAN! WE SMOKE THE FAKE JOINT AND THEN WE FUCK EACHOTHER. DEAL? I'M GLAD YOUR MOM BROUGHT HER CAMERA.

Old 03-12-2004, 11:50 AM   #8
The Gaddrow
Minion of Satan

Question Re: attn gadd

Quote:
Originally posted by Fall Down Blue
ill delete this thread once you reply to it so this won't turn into another big argument.
Where's the fun in that?

Old 03-12-2004, 11:56 AM   #9
Fall Down Blue
Banned

Talking Re: Re: attn gadd

Quote:
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
Where's the fun in that?
who cares. who is the dumb troll? is it affect? don't be a fag gad, i know you got some straight in ya.

Old 03-12-2004, 11:59 AM   #10
Fall Down Blue
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Affectation
HEY MAN! WE SMOKE THE FAKE JOINT AND THEN WE FUCK EACHOTHER. DEAL? I'M GLAD YOUR MOM BROUGHT HER CAMERA.
ahha, yeah we're smoking a fake joint, ahaha, and yeah, thats my mom who took the pic.

anything other things you want to point out that are fake? is my head tilted the right way for you this time affect or do you think im still trying to hide all my bad facial features? you fucking homo. ahaha.

4 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT

COURTSIDE TICKETS

PRIVATE CORPORATE JET

GIRL WAITING IN MY BED

ahaha cmon steve give us some other classics.

Old 03-12-2004, 12:00 PM   #11
Orchestra
Minion of Satan

Thumbs up

Quote:
SUP ORCH. 10 thousand colonuts.
Wrapped in brown paper

Old 03-12-2004, 12:05 PM   #12
The Gaddrow
Minion of Satan

Arrow Re: Re: Re: attn gadd

Quote:
is it affect?
No, it's not.

Old 03-12-2004, 12:08 PM   #13
Fall Down Blue
Banned

Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: attn gadd

Quote:
Originally posted by The Gaddrow
No, it's not.
why are you being so secretive? does it make you feel cool? does it make you feel like this emoticon right here? Do you think this feeling of yours will one day translate into an equal feeling but with something in real life... and not the internet?

Old 03-12-2004, 12:20 PM   #14
The Gaddrow
Minion of Satan

Smile Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: attn gadd

Quote:

why are you being so secretive? does it make you feel cool? does it make you feel like this emoticon right here? Do you think this feeling of yours will one day translate into an equal feeling but with something in real life... and not the internet?
No.

Old 03-12-2004, 12:36 PM   #15
FaII Down Blue
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 03-12-2004, 12:37 PM   #16
Nimrod
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

Location: the cross i'm bearing home 'aint indicative of my place

Frances, maybe someday someone will make you a mod and then you'll have access to IP information, too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-12-2004, 12:40 PM   #17
FaII Down Blue
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimrod
Frances, maybe someday someone will make you a mod and then you'll have access to IP information, too!
Maybe someday.

Old 03-12-2004, 12:41 PM   #18
FaII Down Blue
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Maybe someday you'll admit you were fired for browsing Netphoria!

Old 03-12-2004, 12:42 PM   #19
Nimrod

Quote:
Originally posted by FaII Down Blue
Maybe someday you'll admit you were fired for browsing Netphoria!
Uh, idiot, she already refuted it on the board. So, she and I are both lying? And you're the truthteller?

Old 03-12-2004, 12:44 PM   #20
FaII Down Blue
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Uh, idiot, she already refuted it on the board. So, she and I are both lying? And you're the truthteller?
She didn't exactly refute it...she tried getting out of it without being straight up. DAMAGE CONTROL, ARE YOU THERE? HELLO?

Old 03-12-2004, 12:51 PM   #21
Nimrod

Quote:
Originally posted by FaII Down Blue
She didn't exactly refute it...she tried getting out of it without being straight up. DAMAGE CONTROL, ARE YOU THERE? HELLO?
She said she thinks I post too much but that she didn't tell you anything like what you said and that she doesn't even know the real reason I was let go, which is great, because neither do I. As I posted way back when, myself and 2 others (the head of Engineering and our IT supervisor - all males) were let go when they make the VP of Sales and Marketing also in charge of Engineering and Technology. He kept only the women and the Indian programmers. He didn't give anyone a reason other than they're going in a "new direction" and he didn't think we were equipped to "handle customers issues" well enough. basically, he got rid of anyone remotely technical, and he did it by proxy while he was on vacation so I never got a straight answer about it.

However, if you still want to claim that she and I are lying now, that's fine. Nobody believes you, and there are very few people on this board that even like you. If repeatedly posting this makes you feel better about your life, then fantastic.

Old 03-12-2004, 12:56 PM   #22
FaII Down Blue
Apocalyptic Poster

Smile

Quote:
She said she thinks I post too much but that she didn't tell you anything like what you said and that she doesn't even know the real reason I was let go, which is great, because neither do I. As I posted way back when, myself and 2 others (the head of Engineering and our IT supervisor - all males) were let go when they make the VP of Sales and Marketing also in charge of Engineering and Technology. He kept only the women and the Indian programmers. He didn't give anyone a reason other than they're going in a "new direction" and he didn't think we were equipped to "handle customers issues" well enough. basically, he got rid of anyone remotely technical, and he did it by proxy while he was on vacation so I never got a straight answer about it.

However, if you still want to claim that she and I are lying now, that's fine. Nobody believes you, and there are very few people on this board that even like you. If repeatedly posting this makes you feel better about your life, then fantastic.
Aww dude, that sucks. I'm sorry for ragging on you so much, what happened probably still bugs you. Let's be friends http://mysmilies.ipbfree.com/s/contrib/tweetz/hug2.gif

Old 03-12-2004, 12:59 PM   #23
meow
Netflix Me

i heard a rumor that everyone in RF9 has access to it.

Old 03-13-2004, 06:40 AM   #24
Fall Down Blue
Banned

Talking

umm, nimrod. i hope you're smart enough to realize that was faii down blue posting and not me. ahaha, but i still think you're a dork.

don't start saying people here don't like me. this is the internet man... if being liked on the internet at 30 years old is what you strive for, and if that's why you feel the need to post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD ON THIS BOARD, then maybe you need some councilling my friend.

keep in mind the people who like you at netphoria are fucking dorks. (90% of your fanbase that is). my fanbase is filled with onlined rockstars and super pimps... way better than dorks!

Old 03-14-2004, 07:48 AM   #25
Fall Down Blue
Banned

Talking

nigaz, you feelin the blue?

Old 03-14-2004, 01:35 PM   #26
OffTopicMan
Pledge

I just had sex with a one armed midget

Old 03-18-2004, 05:36 PM   #27
Nimrod

Old 03-18-2004, 05:38 PM   #28
Fall Down Blue
Banned

Talking

Quote:
good idea nimrod, bring up a thread from last week you obsessed old man. ahaha, whats wrong mike. you jealous of my youth? my money? my good look? the fact that your girlfriend wants to fuck me? ahaha, poor old mike.

Old 03-18-2004, 05:40 PM   #29
Dead
Deaddy is your daddy!

Cool

My balls and my word is alls I have.

Old 03-18-2004, 05:43 PM   #30
Nimrod

Quote:
the fact that your girlfriend wants to fuck me?
Ah, ok.. now I finally see where your jealousy comes in.