Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2018, 05:28 AM   #1321
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

oh please. could you guys get real for a second.

with BOOK PUBLISHING I mean exactly that. and not someone who runs an online blog fiddling around with it. copy editing for print and book structure, let alone ghost writing, entails a tiny bit more than what Buttcannon does. And D'arcy has exactly zero reason - if she would do this - to go the amateur route.
Or how many printed books have you worked on, Buttcannon. zero? well yes that is what I mean.

Old 04-12-2018, 05:44 AM   #1322
Kenny.Aronoff
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
he's done this with MANY ex bandmates.. remember Zwan? That didn't hurt Paz, sweeny, pajo.
Yeah dude they're all just rad people

Old 04-12-2018, 06:30 AM   #1323
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Did Billy hurt you, Kenny?

Old 04-12-2018, 06:32 AM   #1324
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Red face

The next bunch of comments of D'arcy. She has outed herself now as an Aspie!

90’s Legend Thinks Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan ‘F*cked Over’ D’arcy
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/a...ent-3851320630

Atrosion Band Fey Wutt
Ummm... I was referring to having to buy two tickets, one for a lady for the upcoming tour. She is a SP fan as well, but doesn’t want to spend $300 of our money to “not feel cool.” We planned to go to all 34 shows. Pogo is in BC’s pocket was the point of my post. So is D’arcy. And Alt-Nation. The marketing strategy is “we” feel like supporting an underdog. There are books on this marketing strategy. I support it until the vagina says she don’t want to go because she doesn’t want to feel like she’s at a Bieber concer. We need a hero. Do you have asbergers?

Fey Wutt Atrosion Band
You think that Pogo & i are
"in Willy's Pee C's pocket"
!!!!!????!!!!!
You could not be more
wrong.
James iha sure is now.
Jimmy Chamberlain always has been.
But ME?!!!!
Never have been.
Never will be.
Billy said i burned that bridge-
- there was never any bridge there.

+++

Atrosion Band Fey Wutt
So why are you here? Hate will lose.

Fey Wutt Atrosion Band
like to talk to some people sometimes as I said.
"hate will lose" ???
that's kind of a non sequitur there -
- unless you have tourrette's.

+++

Atrosion Band Fey Wutt
"Hush my Darlin".

Fey Wutt Atrosion Band
don't know that ... is that a reference? Well, i'm not familiar with it.

+++

Atrosion Band Fey Wutt
Follow the yellow bri... Money. This Tin Man has given up on your Daydrama. The Scarecrow lead him astray. Dorothy WILL be fine. Obviously, He's had it all along.

Fey Wutt Atrosion Band
You REALLY DO need to get your facts straight:
Dorothy died of a drug overdose in 1969 and will
NOT be "ok".
If you've given up (Tinman?) then that means you don't care-
-so what are YOU doing here???
and if the 'Scarecrow' lead you "astray" why are you so worried about vaginas anyway ???
I'm here because sometimes I like to talk to people, and Brett (our gracious host) is actually a decent human being (which is almost an oxymoron these days)
and is a journalist with integrity! (no-REALLY!!!
they are NOT COMPLETELY extinct!)
ALSO: you should listen to the woman.
Paying that kind of money for a show-ANY show - would make you very uncool indeed!
( and in my opinion not very smart )
btw:
not worth going to all the shows since Willy has already said that they're all going to be "EXACTLY THE SAME! Just like a Broadway show!"
( I think he meant Vegas-
which is where he belongs at this point)
my boobs are always visable online to anyone who cares - or doesn't care - They're still there-
... and by the way?
They're even more fabulous now.
(Sometimes gaining weight can be a good thing!)
... and YES.
I DO have asberger's.
So are you gonna make fun of autistic people now?

+++

Tilman Müller Atrosion Band
Billy even hates his fans. Marketing strategy...

Fey Wutt Tilman Müller
No strategy there whatsoever.

Tilman Müller Fey Wutt
He underestimated your reaction to his "Steven Adler"-strategy miserably...

+++

Daniel Lemes
"while Billy Corgan is a walking, talking, piece of human feces that makes faux art and bullsh*t noise!" Seems like this "high opinion" about Billy and his work is spread through the business? Despite sources saying he's a douchebag, I'm still enjoying SP music. Bad to see fans choosing sides and going with the flow; imho, hes a good guitarist. The "legend" sounds overly harsh and/or personal. Anyway, opinions...
But why on Earth would anybody wants to work with him again, to begin with? Money? Babysit him, be his therapist? D'arcy seems like a good person, so why to come back to such harmful shit job?

Fey Wutt Daniel Lemes
thank you. I try. People said that Billy had changed. He has.
He's a liar now as well as an incredibly hateful, abusive person.
Wish i hadn't had to find out the hard way but I must say I definitely dodged a bullet.
I never would've survived working with Billy again. (but then again? I would've just left.
Like i did before.
I thought that since James was dealing w/Billy again that That meant that Billy was worth dealing with.
Apparently James has changed for the worse too.
I was suspicious when James started working with Billy again without telling me first tho.
Damn shame tho!
All of it. We used to have something really special, but those guys just don't give a shit about anything but money.
... damn shame.

+++

Fey Wutt Atrosion Band • 6 hours ago
Billy can communicate just fine when it suits him,
but most of the time he's NOT trying to communicate with people. ... at least not trying to communicate the truth.

Billy spends %100 of his time and energy trying to prove to the world how much smarter he is about everything than anyone else is.

His communiques are full of false humility, condescension, misused words, MADE-UP words and a whole lot of bs, psycho-babble; & pseudo-spiritual bullshit to try to cover up the fact that he literally thinks he is the Messiah.

... unless he's trying to - oh gosh - I don't speak wrestling.
what did he call it ???
"run you"?

and he really isn't as good at that as he thinks he is, people just don't have the attention span's or the time for his long, drawn out, boring, nonsensical diatribes.

Sadly most people think that if they don't understand something that someone is saying?

- especially if that someone is using big words-

then that person that must be smarter than they are.

It just isn't true.

i've learned from experience that 98%
of the time if I can't understand what someone is saying?

They're just full of shit.

Btw: Billy is NOT "manic-depressive" (they're calling that "Bi-Polar" now)

He simply is self absorbed
that it just seems that way. (to him as well)

you want to talk about someone who never gives a single thought to ACTUAL IMPORTANT things that happen every day on this planet? Like war?, genicide?, mass extinction of hundreds od species? the poisoning of our planet? He doesn't give a shit. I don't have a psychic ANYTHING W/William P. Corgan. We had very similar experiences growing up.

He chose to react one way: a MASSIVE chip on his shoulder thinking that the world OWES him, and i chose a different way.

I know 2 important things:

1. I don't really know anything;

2. the only reason i can think of for being here is if i can help anything get through this life with a little less pain.

"Life IS pain Highness.
Anyone else who says differently is selling something."

+++

Fey Wutt Atrosion Band
i guess you haven't had the pleasure of reading all of the very recent BS that's been spewing forth from the Pumpkin's camp about me.

i'm just giving people the option of the truth, and trying to GET some TRUTH out of James Iha.

He burned me VERY badly and i want to know
why he did it.

But apparently there is just no getting through to him.

He KNOWS he betrayed me-

- in the worst, ugliest, most inexcusable way that anyone
can have their loyalty and friendship betrayed:

for MONEY.

That's all i can figure it's about since he tossed our friendship out the window and won't say why.

When Billy's 'people' LIED about me, and lied about the whole situation, and THEN
they called ME a liar ???

(and ONLY because I publically said that I was not going to be on the "Reunion Tour of the Original Band Members")

I got a little bit pissed off.

Billy knows better.
They ALL know better.

Billy has said over the years REPEATEDLY AND PUBLICLY that he respects me because I walk my talk and believe me:

i do my damndest to do just that.

I have a conscience that gives no quarter and is totally and completely unforgiving of me, so if i'm not always doing my absolute best in every facet of my life, i simply can't live w/myself.

They all know this about me.
They all know that honesty is huge with me, and when James just sat back and went with it?

I couldn't believe it.

I have been GRIEVING over this for a very long time now.

When i say "grieving",
i mean i'm currently, actively going through the 7 stages of grief that people go through when someone they Love dies.

I thought that James and i would be very close friends till the day one of us died.

- for those of you who might not be from a country where English is the 1st language, we have a saying.

It's something you say to someone who looks absolutely miserable:

"What's the matter?
You look like you just lost your best friend."

Well, i did.
... at least i thought i did, but i guess he wasn't really my friend at all.

i guess that's the whole point.

it certainly doesn't make it hurt any less, in fact it hurts a whole lot more
now that i feel like i've been a made a fool of as well.

At any rate, word from the 'Pumpkins' was 1st:

i'd never been offered to be on the tour -
- a tour that I HELPED PLAN FOR 1 & 1/2 years! mind you!

2. they said that no money had been offered to me;

(AFTER Billy tried saying to me that i was the "one who walked away cause" i wasn't happy about the % splits - i never walked away until it was clear that i had no shot at playing bass on the tour and was only being used
as a way to sell tickets-
-by coming on stage every now & then a' la 'Guns & Roses', and that Billy had no intention of paying me anything.

They made up that nonsense about me declining invitations to things.

Things that NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.

... and make NO mistake about it:

I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY

that i'm giving yet another of Willy's fake reunion tours LOADS of PR that it never would have had, otherwise but I've kept quiet for too long.

As my bf said the other day:

My reputation is completely ruined - and TRY to imagine that it's not just the small town i grew up in where everyone knows everything about everyone else anyway -

- i'm talking about ruined on a GLOBAL SCALE; the 'World-Wide Web'.

people ALWAYS know what i used to do ... and they know (or soon find out) the nasty, destructive things that Billy has said about me. (again: publicly;
repeatedly)
And they nearly always believe him, so NO.
i worked too hard for too many years to get healthy again and there's no way that i'm just going to simply sit back and let Billy's lies -and the haters- destroy me, my life, my son's life, our heath, happiness and any careers i choose to pursue again.

You have to understand that I am a FIERCELY loyal friend, and that I have saved James' ass LITERALLY (Yes; i have literally saved his LIFE time and again when he obliviously walked into the street in front of oncoming traffic REPEATEDLY in countries where people drive on the left side of the road; i have also had to pull him backstage by the scruff of his shirt-neck after he wandered out into the audience of arena floors we were playing because HE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS WALKING ONTO THE STAGE!!!!!

AND i've saved his butt financially in every lawsuit between us and Billy that ever was, and believe me-there were more than a few.

Also i've been down with the flu for a month now.

My fever reached 106.7• & 106.5•on 2 consecutive days and i did think that i was going to die & i had nothing to lose,
so forgive me if i've acted out and said some things that may seem "mean".

I'm hurt, angry, pretty damn bored and i can't sleep at night because this has all been very upsetting to me on top of 2016/17 which were horrible years of death & loss for me on a ridiculous scale.

If anyone sees James iha and has the opportunity?

Slap him good and hard and tell him it's from me.

(hey, i can dream, can't i?)

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 04-12-2018 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Adding new comments

Old 04-12-2018, 06:43 AM   #1325
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post

with BOOK PUBLISHING I mean exactly that. and not someone who runs an online blog fiddling around with it. copy editing for print and book structure, let alone ghost writing, entails a tiny bit more than what Buttcannon does. And D'arcy has exactly zero reason - if she would do this - to go the amateur route.
Or how many printed books have you worked on, Buttcannon. zero? well yes that is what I mean.
At least D'arcy seems to trust him more than other writers seeing her actual comment about Buttcannon.

Let me write your book, D'arcy. I can even copy & paste talent!
With a nice foreign accent...

Old 04-12-2018, 06:55 AM   #1326
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I'm here because sometimes I like to talk to people, and Brett (our gracious host) is actually a decent human being (which is almost an oxymoron these days)
and is a journalist with integrity! (no-REALLY!!!
they are NOT COMPLETELY extinct!)

Buttcannon when he read D'Arcy's comment:

Old 04-12-2018, 07:11 AM   #1327
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
I doubt D'arcy to be happy with the rat being named after her.
I know she's a horse person but that would prove problematic in my humble metropolitan apartment complex to say the least.

Old 04-12-2018, 07:15 AM   #1328
VoxUpDoc
Apocalyptic Poster

D’arcy is fucking brilliant.

Old 04-12-2018, 07:20 AM   #1329
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
People said that Billy had changed. He has.
He's a liar now as well as an incredibly hateful, abusive person.
Wish i hadn't had to find out the hard way but I must say I definitely dodged a bullet.
I never would've survived working with Billy again. (but then again? I would've just left.
Like i did before.
I thought that since James was dealing w/Billy again that That meant that Billy was worth dealing with.
Apparently James has changed for the worse too.
I was suspicious when James started working with Billy again without telling me first tho.
Damn shame tho!
All of it. We used to have something really special, but those guys just don't give a shit about anything but money.
... damn shame.

~~~
The moral conscience of the band.

Old 04-12-2018, 07:25 AM   #1330
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Yes, definitely. That's why she doesn't fit in with the cash-grab 2018 version of the Smashing Pumpkins.

Old 04-12-2018, 08:01 AM   #1331
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 04-12-2018, 08:02 AM   #1332
FoolofaTook

Paluka should change this to a Darcy fansite

Old 04-12-2018, 08:07 AM   #1333
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Yes, definitely. That's why she doesn't fit in with the cash-grab 2018 version of the Smashing Pumpkins.
Even though she's still trying to ring Billy to be part of the band. Yeah, right.

Old 04-12-2018, 08:23 AM   #1334
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

So are you finally ready to enlighten me what was it you proved me wrong about or was that just another brain fart?

Old 04-12-2018, 08:50 AM   #1335
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

...Brain fart?

Old 04-12-2018, 09:25 AM   #1336
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Didn't really expect that you would, but maybe you could keep the bullshit to a minimum somewhat more?

Old 04-12-2018, 09:34 AM   #1337
FoolofaTook

i'm detecting high levels of anti-buttcannon sentiment

this displeases me

Old 04-12-2018, 09:53 AM   #1338
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Didn't really expect that you would, but maybe you could keep the bullshit to a minimum somewhat more?
I've been paying my premium membership here for years now so I can have unlimited bullshit data. I thought that was why you are a mod.

Old 04-12-2018, 10:17 AM   #1339
thedeadofnight
Ownz

"Chicks just get in the way" - Billy Corrigan, 2001

Old 04-12-2018, 10:50 AM   #1340
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post

I've written many in-depth pieces and conducted many in-depth interviews on Alternative Nation over the years. The clickbait stuff is the day to day because the longform stuff simply takes too much time for me to be doing on a regular basis. I'm running a business.

This is an example of a piece that I'm really proud of that I ghostwrote after Scott Weiland's death. Corey (Scott's best friend and first bandmate) actually brought up the idea of a book about Scott and STP at the time after we did the 4-hour interview to put this together. I wasn't into the idea because I knew that getting the STP guys and certain people involved with Scott's later life on the same page with his family would not have happened especially so soon after his death, and that's the only way I would have done a book about somebody who is no longer with us, for literally everybody to be on board to get the most complete story about Scott and STP.

https://www.alternativenation.net/sc...retrospective/

Also, I don't even necessarily want to do a D'arcy book, and it's not something I'd bring up to her or ask her. I'm only saying in some hypothetical situation where she brought it up to me and asked me to help, it is something I'd think about, that doesn't even mean I'd do it, but out of respect to her I'd think about it. She might be better off going with a veteran ghostwriter. You're acting like I'm campaigning for it when all I did was respond to fuzzy asking me what I'd think about a D'arcy book.

Also I appreciate D'arcy's comment she posted about me. It's a welcome break from the attacks from Chris Cornell murder conspiracy theorists in the comments.

Old 04-12-2018, 10:54 AM   #1341
FoolofaTook

if you write a darcy book, brother brett, there better be a netphorian chapter with at least a passing mention of the Tookling. I don't care if you have to put me in the footnotes: just do it!!

Old 04-12-2018, 10:55 AM   #1342
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

I think it's awesome that D'Arcy likes Buttcannon.

Old 04-12-2018, 10:58 AM   #1343
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

According tip Darcy

Quote:
Fey Wutt » Tilman Müller 4 hours ago
Someone deleted my fb.

Old 04-12-2018, 10:59 AM   #1344
FoolofaTook

yeah me too. he is our direct link to her, the netphorian representative to the coolest part of the true tsp.

hail brettcannon!

Old 04-12-2018, 11:01 AM   #1345
cork_soaker
full of longing

Quote:
Billy said i burned that bridge-
- there was never any bridge there.
brutal and delicious

Old 04-12-2018, 11:01 AM   #1346
FoolofaTook

like you're father

LOL

Old 04-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #1347
Candy Cane
Demi-God

Location: Where the willows weep and the whirpools sleep you'll find me.

Does D'arcy post recent pics of herself on her social media accounts? I don't really follow her.

It's just that a new, recent photo of D'arcy came into my possession and I don't think it's been circulated or anything. I wasn't sure whether to post it or not, out of respect for her, or whether anyone would care anyway. She doesn't look bad or anything, and I know there are a lot of D'arcy fans here who might be interested.

Old 04-12-2018, 11:30 AM   #1348
FoolofaTook

ban candy cane

Old 04-12-2018, 11:38 AM   #1349
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

The most recent picture of D'arcy I know of is the one she sent me for the Mancow article a month or so ago. She took that right when when she sent it, it wasn't a few years old like the one in the interview article.

Old 04-12-2018, 01:48 PM   #1350
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

8 hours ago
i guess you haven't had the pleasure of reading all of the very recent BS that's been spewing forth from the Pumpkin's camp about me.

i'm just giving people the option of the truth, and trying to GET some TRUTH out of James Iha.

He burned me VERY badly and i want to know
why he did it.

But apparently there is just no getting through to him.

He KNOWS he betrayed me-

- in the worst, ugliest, most inexcusable way that anyone
can have their loyalty and friendship betrayed:

for MONEY.

That's all i can figure it's about since he tossed our friendship out the window and won't say why.

When Billy's 'people' LIED about me, and lied about the whole situation, and THEN
they called ME a liar ???

(and ONLY because I publically said that I was not going to be on the "Reunion Tour of the Original Band Members")

I got a little bit pissed off.

Billy knows better.
They ALL know better.

Billy has said over the years REPEATEDLY AND PUBLICLY that he respects me because I walk my talk and believe me:

i do my damndest to do just that.

I have a conscience that gives no quarter and is totally and completely unforgiving of me, so if i'm not always doing my absolute best in every facet of my life, i simply can't live w/myself.

They all know this about me.
They all know that honesty is huge with me, and when James just sat back and went with it?

I couldn't believe it.

I have been GRIEVING over this for a very long time now.

When i say "grieving",
i mean i'm currently, actively going through the 7 stages of grief that people go through when someone they Love dies.

I thought that James and i would be very close friends till the day one of us died.

- for those of you who might not be from a country where English is the 1st language, we have a saying.

It's something you say to someone who looks absolutely miserable:

"What's the matter?
You look like you just lost your best friend."

Well, i did.
... at least i thought i did, but i guess he wasn't really my friend at all.

i guess that's the whole point.

it certainly doesn't make it hurt any less, in fact it hurts a whole lot more
now that i feel like i've been a made a fool of as well.

At any rate, word from the 'Pumpkins' was 1st:

i'd never been offered to be on the tour -
- a tour that I HELPED PLAN FOR 1 & 1/2 years! mind you!

2. they said that no money had been offered to me;

(AFTER Billy tried saying to me that i was the "one who walked away cause" i wasn't happy about the % splits - i never walked away until it was clear that i had no shot at playing bass on the tour and was only being used
as a way to sell tickets-
-by coming on stage every now & then a' la 'Guns & Roses', and that Billy had no intention of paying me anything.

They made up that nonsense about me declining invitations to things.

Things that NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.

... and make NO mistake about it:

I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY

that i'm giving yet another of Willy's fake reunion tours LOADS of PR that it never would have had, otherwise but I've kept quiet for too long.

As my bf said the other day:

My reputation is completely ruined - and TRY to imagine that it's not just the small town i grew up in where everyone knows everything about everyone else anyway -

- i'm talking about ruined on a GLOBAL SCALE; the 'World-Wide Web'.

people ALWAYS know what i used to do ... and they know (or soon find out) the nasty, destructive things that Billy has said about me. (again: publicly;
repeatedly)
And they nearly always believe him, so NO.
i worked too hard for too many years to get healthy again and there's no way that i'm just going to simply sit back and let Billy's lies -and the haters- destroy me, my life, my son's life, our heath, happiness and any careers i choose to pursue again.

You have to understand that I am a FIERCELY loyal friend, and that I have saved James' ass LITERALLY (Yes; i have literally saved his LIFE time and again when he obliviously walked into the street in front of oncoming traffic REPEATEDLY in countries where people drive on the left side of the road; i have also had to pull him backstage by the scruff of his shirt-neck after he wandered out into the audience of arena floors we were playing because HE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS WALKING ONTO THE STAGE!!!!!

AND i've saved his butt financially in every lawsuit between us and Billy that ever was, and believe me-there were more than a few.

Also i've been down with the flu for a month now.

My fever reached 106.7• & 106.5•on 2 consecutive days and i did think that i was going to die & i had nothing to lose,
so forgive me if i've acted out and said some things that may seem "mean".

I'm hurt, angry, pretty damn bored and i can't sleep at night because this has all been very upsetting to me on top of 2016/17 which were horrible years of death & loss for me on a ridiculous scale.

If anyone sees James iha and has the opportunity?

Slap him good and hard and tell him it's from me.

(hey, i can dream, can't i?)