Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
this is good but what he could have learned in the last 2.5 months is scary
True, excellent point.

Old 04-05-2017, 05:00 PM   #122
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
If you're a Dem and you're buying into this Russia BS you should be ashamed of yourself. I voted Hillary as the lesser of two evils but I'm not about to start lapping up this blatant propaganda.
lotta great posts in this thread but my favorites are the so called lefitsts that want to be correct so bad they don't want to believe in a global neofascist surge is deliberately being cultivated through the internet by Russia & others

i think its fucking amazing how people want to be cynics about things first before even considering what the connections actually mean. at least troglodytes like dade correctly understand that trump's handlers wants better relations with russia but not because its "smart" or "rational" but clearly because they are fucking fascists

a lot of this stuff is infowars style conspiracy but the connection is there, its ideological & they want to buddy up with russia because they think their macho ethnonationalist state is worth emulating

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 04-05-2017 at 06:06 PM.

Old 04-05-2017, 05:12 PM   #123
Trotskilicious
Banned

i mean i don't think its crackpot at all to think that this relentless campaign of disinformation that intensified during the obama years had foreign actors, among others, using vast sums & resources to attempt to mold and shape the neo-fascist movement and push it into the mainstream.

when people hear russia and think cold war or soviet union they are stupid af, to be quite frank. that country is fucking dead, you should be more knowledgeable about the fascist one that replaced it

Old 04-05-2017, 05:14 PM   #124
Trotskilicious
Banned

as far as what i think of the various leakers

chelsea manning - idealistic young person with a lot of confusion trying to do the right thing. not complicit with any foreign govt
edward snowden - foolish piece of shit who wants everyone to think he's a fucking hero when he's really just another spook. he's hinding in russia because he's fucking dumb & it has nothing to do with doing the right thing & has everything to do with his ego. He's probably very similar to Evan McMullen, but mirror imaged. also not complicit with any foreign govt, but i also wouldn't put it past him to be informing the kremlin right now
julian assange - complicit white supremacist, possibly even close allies with russian govt

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 04-06-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Old 04-06-2017, 02:09 AM   #125
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:

chelsea manning - idealistic young person with a lot of confusion trying to do the right thing. not complicit with any foreign govt
edward snowden - foolish piece of shit who wants everyone to think he's a fucking hero when he's really just another spook. he's hinding in russia because he's fucking dumb & it has nothing to do with doing the right thing & has everything to do with his ego. He's probably very similar to Evan McMullen, but mirror imaged. also not complicit with any foreign govt, but i also wouldn't put it past him to be informing the kremlin right now
julian assange - complicit white supremacist, possibly even close allies with russian govt
agree 100%

also Assange is a rapist

Old 04-06-2017, 02:19 AM   #126
Trotskilicious
Banned

edward snowden probably leaked stuff because he thought he deserved a field role or was passed over for a promotion or something

Old 04-06-2017, 09:55 AM   #127
FoolofaTook

Talking

Quote:
pretext is not hyphenated will you fucking stop it with the fucking hypens
Lolololololol

Old 04-06-2017, 10:23 AM   #128
Cool As Ice Cream

lo-lo-lo-lo-lo

Old 04-06-2017, 03:23 PM   #129
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
How the fuck could you possibly know this to be true

Because my liberal professors taught me how evil the CIA was and they were right. Every single crumb of circumstantial evidence points to them undermining the nation state for their controllers globalist ideals.

Wikileaks Shows How CIA Can Stage Russian Hacking

They got to Trump real bad this week. Bannon out; but before you libs cheer, he's the one who wanted us out of the middle east because he knows full well how corrupt the entire CIA war era has been there.

The moment he bolts the neo-Con military crew take over the admin with the war drums now.

False Flag over in Syria and Trump is falling for it. NOT GOOD!!!

All this shit comes right when Rice and the Obama admin has been exposed as meddling criminals. High stakes indeed. Not a good a week for the white hats though.

Old 04-06-2017, 03:29 PM   #130
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

so in other words, you don't actually know

Old 04-06-2017, 03:29 PM   #131
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

Manning: did the right thing and for that, got brainwashed into Transgenderism to make him completely irrelevant from here on out.

Snowden: He worked for the NSA and CIA, so yes, he's a spook. Or perhaps not even real, more like a Max Headroom figure. Either way, a total psy-op to expose exactly how our government surveilles all of us and to get us to accept it.

Assange: point man figurehead that American Intelligence uses to expose deep state tactics.

Old 04-06-2017, 03:37 PM   #132
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
so in other words, you don't actually know

No. It's pretty clear when you add it all up. There's absolutely no evidence of Russian collusion but plenty that shows Trump is being compromised.

Here's what Obama did right before he left office:

N.S.A. Gets More Latitude to Share Intercepted Communications

Susan Rice has lied through her teeth on too many things to mention here, but most recently her knowledge on what she knew about "intercepted" communications.

She unmasked names and then shared those names with the NSA and CIA and let the corrupt process take over.

Old 04-06-2017, 03:42 PM   #133
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
he's in the united states right now you monstrous dipshit

This was reported March 16th. You saying he came back early?

Obama in Paradise: He’s in Tahiti for a month

Former President Barack Obama is in an exclusive Polynesian resort for the next month. No, really. This is true. He has arrived in the far South Seas for 30 days of languid palms, bright sunshine and sparking waters.

Old 04-06-2017, 03:47 PM   #134
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
Your conspiracy theories are so out there I'm just calling ignorance or troll account.

Edit: I see you're also citing editorials in the opinion sections of tabloids. OK then. Looks like your other source checks out too.

Where you were when I got the same skepticism about my claims the DNC was rigging the primaries against Bernie which was always true, but not exposed until wikileaks dropped the details?

Old 04-06-2017, 05:18 PM   #135
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
TOC is insane

I guess to you Chomsky would be as well? How can anyone not believe the lying mass media and be considered sane to your view? They've been fake news ever since Walter Cronkite said Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, but hey, let's keep believing them and not look into Operation Mockingbird and how compromised these folks truly are.

Noam Chomsky Calls Obsession With Russia Conspiracy Theories ‘A Joke’

During a recent interview with Democracy Now, Noam Chomsky demonstrated what everyone with a clear head and capacity for critical thought should already know. Just because you have a strong dislike for Donald Trump, doesn’t mean you latch on like a lunatic to every nonsensical Russia conspiracy theory because you’re still crying about Hillary’s loss

bonnie, Trots, RBG and the other neo-lib-fascist in here, he's talking to each of you.

I get branded as delusional from some of you -- bonnie specifically with this ridiculous claims of me being some Russian plant -- which shows you've been brainwashed into such thinking and so easily tricked by the mind games of the deep state.

quite frankly, y'all being tricked by the deep state is less of a concern than Trump currently being snookered into the war game full throttle at present.

Old 04-06-2017, 05:26 PM   #136
The Omega Concern
Banned

NOAM CHOMSKY: It’s a pretty remarkable fact that—first of all, it is a joke. Half the world is cracking up in laughter. The United States doesn’t just interfere in elections. It overthrows governments it doesn’t like, institutes military dictatorships. Simply in the case of Russia alone—it’s the least of it—the U.S. government, under Clinton, intervened quite blatantly and openly, then tried to conceal it, to get their man Yeltsin in, in all sorts of ways. So, this, as I say, it’s considered—it’s turning the United States, again, into a laughingstock in the world.

Old 04-06-2017, 05:46 PM   #137
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

here, have a cup of lizard juiccccccccce

Old 04-06-2017, 06:07 PM   #138
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Manning: did the right thing and for that, got brainwashed into Transgenderism to make him completely irrelevant from here on
those words you type, do you know what they mean?

Old 04-06-2017, 07:02 PM   #139
redbreegull

Quote:
NOAM CHOMSKY: It’s a pretty remarkable fact that—first of all, it is a joke. Half the world is cracking up in laughter. The United States doesn’t just interfere in elections. It overthrows governments it doesn’t like, institutes military dictatorships. Simply in the case of Russia alone—it’s the least of it—the U.S. government, under Clinton, intervened quite blatantly and openly, then tried to conceal it, to get their man Yeltsin in, in all sorts of ways. So, this, as I say, it’s considered—it’s turning the United States, again, into a laughingstock in the world.
this made me lol because:

1) you actually are a crazy person. what the fuck are you even responding to. I didn't say anything about anything, I just insulted you because you're a goose-stepper

2) Noam Chomsky publicly supported Clinton, arguing that any vote not used to block Trump is a moral failure.

Old 04-06-2017, 07:49 PM   #140
The Omega Concern
Banned

Which just proves he's not a blind ideologue like yourself.

This thread was started on a delusion by a mind easily deceived by the regurgitated agitprop of the media whores for the shadow government. Chomsky realizes he'd have no credibility if he falls for it as well.

Old 04-06-2017, 07:57 PM   #141
Trotskilicious
Banned

stop calling him a crazy person as an insult when he's also a bigot

Old 04-06-2017, 08:09 PM   #142
The Omega Concern
Banned

Still waiting on you Trots to give an update to Obama whereabouts.

Is Yahoo news a good enough source for you?

Barack Obama to spend a month in French Polynesia

Former US president Barack Obama landed on the tourist island Tahiti without his family for a month-long stay at a luxury resort, according to local TV channel Tahiti Nui TV.

Without his family? On an atoll owned by Marlon Brando with no extradition treaty. Just a coincidence I suppose with all the evidence showing the abuse of power his administration did by spying on Trump.

Old 04-06-2017, 08:11 PM   #143
Trotskilicious
Banned

you might be right about that but you're still a bigot tho

Old 04-06-2017, 08:37 PM   #144
The Omega Concern
Banned

no, you're wrong about that too as well as most things on the geopolitical landscape.

If you don't have any confidence whatsoever in you're own critical thinking skills, then by all means, always ignore the likes of Zerohedge, a financial site that needs to cut through the bullshit for the investors who rely on it to get the scoops needed for their investments (real playa's use Stratfor for the stuff ZH can't touch).

Trump Weighs Military "Saturation Strike" In Syria, Resulting In Russian Deaths

The Pentagon has briefed President Trump on various military options the US can conduct in response to the poison gas attack in Syria that killed scores of civilians, and which Washington has blamed on the Syrian government, a U.S. official told Reuters.

This is obviously not good for a myriad of reasons, not the least of which is this:

Evidence Calls Western Narrative About Syrian Chemical Attack Into Question

Simply put, I would hope Putin again exposes this aspect as he did a few years ago when the same crowd tried to push Obama into taking out Assad. There's no John Kerry however to fumble words in a speech that derails those plans, though some speculated he did that on purpose to avoid war. If that was indeed the case, I don't know what high-wire act gets us out of it this time around.

Old 04-06-2017, 08:40 PM   #145
Trotskilicious
Banned

you cheer for putin but you're not a bigoted fascist

Old 04-07-2017, 07:46 AM   #146
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Omega, you know Russia ridiculously denies that Assad even has chemical weapons? When they straight up admitted they did in 2012? (See other thread)

Old 04-07-2017, 07:50 AM   #147
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Decent aggregation:
https://news.vice.com/story/russia-s...e-is-buying-it

(And I can post Vice News,which again is mainly just aggregating major news sources here, if you can post shit like zero hedge which many people don't take seriously.)

Old 04-07-2017, 03:33 PM   #148
redbreegull

Quote:
Which just proves he's not a blind ideologue like yourself.

This thread was started on a delusion by a mind easily deceived by the regurgitated agitprop of the media whores for the shadow government. Chomsky realizes he'd have no credibility if he falls for it as well.
your arguments have become indecipherable. it's impossible to even tell what you are saying, it's total word salad.

Old 04-07-2017, 03:39 PM   #149
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
1. Trump has scared the living daylight out of the China man while having him there in Florida
"i'm not a bigot"

Old 04-07-2017, 05:01 PM   #150
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

https://scontent.fdet1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...39&oe=598B006A