Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2016, 02:09 PM   #1651
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Like not getting drunk or anything? Hmm well maybe you weren't drinking a good drink? I dunno sounds crappy, sorry

Old 06-20-2016, 02:39 PM   #1652
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

sure, i got drunk.

Old 06-20-2016, 07:30 PM   #1653
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
hey dudes

this convo has been righteous but I don't think anyone ever answered my initial query. What is the coolest thing you have done or place you have gone on psychedelics? I'm kind of drawing a blank on what I should do when I take this L. I'm probably going to do it by myself and it's probably going to be a long while before I find any cool drugs again. I just don't want to waste a large dose of acid on staring at the tv
Supbro. I don't think you should get stressed out about finding the perfect activity for your trip. This kind of thinking can carry into the trip and make you question whether you've truly picked something worthwhile, thus promoting anxiety spirals and wasting your time. If I were you I'd just line up a few relaxing/entertaining options and just not think too much about OMG this has to be GOOD

Maybe
1) get a bunch of cheap paint and papers and paint something
2) go for a walk in an area you think you're intimately familiar with
3) confront some habit you're trying to quit, evaluate why you do it, see if you can cast down the mental pathway that's telling you to do it and build something better there
4) listen to adore on headphones and write that essay you've been teasing about the hidden soundz

Whatever u decide to do we'd like u to liveblog it here as it happens please

Old 06-20-2016, 09:27 PM   #1654
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Ooh painting sounds fun. I tried to do that once but I'm not much of a painter. I wrote the phrase "this is where you want the world" on a giant white sheet of paper and left the rest pretty much empty. I was waaaay too distracted to draw more, I could barely grasp the pen. This was at a hotel, at least.

Old 06-21-2016, 01:40 AM   #1655
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

do you guys ever leave yourself stoned notes?

i just found a note on my old, cracked up iphone that says:

Quote:
it was like i was walking in a wave of my most beautiful memories

Old 06-21-2016, 08:09 AM   #1656
yo soy el mejor

my friend patty had another set of friends who were deadbeats who were a lot like ilp. i went to her house once and there was a poster on her wall with drawings, little quotes, and all their signed names. behind her back i called it 'the loser sign-in sheet' to our mutual friend - it's okay, though, cause i only know patty because of that mutual friend.

Old 06-21-2016, 06:53 PM   #1657
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Wow I'm not surprised, sounds like a thing you'd say about someone who invited you over.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:09 PM   #1658
slunken
Virgo

aaaaaaaaaajjjhahahaha

YOSOY GOT ZINGED

Old 06-21-2016, 09:09 PM   #1659
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
do you guys ever leave yourself stoned notes?

i just found a note on my old, cracked up iphone that says:
Sighhhhh yes, I have several hundred pages of stoned notes. At the time I thought I was "literary journaling" but I was so stoned all the time it amounts to just a bunch of paranoid stories, sadly

Thankfully I stopped coming up with all those useless "Wicked Ideas Maaaaaaan for [novel] [tv show] [hybrid musical act/graphic autobio] [fucken etc]" after the first couple yrs stoned

Old 06-22-2016, 08:51 AM   #1660
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
fuckin' patty. How's she doing these days?
recently was in some legal trouble for picking up a 16 year old girl who wanted to sneak out of her house. the parents found out where she was and patty was arrested for solicitation of a minor or some junk. she lost the job she's had for years as a teacher's aide.

last time i saw her, i was at her place doing our mutual friend's taxes. patty and i have never hung out one on one. every time i went over it was because our friend was invited or needed to stop by for something. i like patty, she's just something else and lets trashy drugheads she's known for a short time to crash at her house - her parents both died and she's let that place go to shit.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:47 PM   #1661
Disco King
Minion of Satan

How long can blotters be stored for? Because I still have some from maybe a couple of years ago sitting in plastic inside an envelope, and I popped one in an hour ago, and still nothing.

I didn't do anything special like wrap it in foil and freeze it, it was just sitting in my closet at room temperature. Would this degrade it? Because if so, I've wasted a fivestrip-and-a-half.

Also, I tried to smoke DMT the other day but nothing happened. I dunno if I accidentally burnt it. I was trying to freebase it in something similar to a meth pipe.

I'm bad at drugs.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:58 PM   #1662
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Direct light can be an issue, too.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:04 PM   #1663
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Pretty sure they haven't had much exposure to direct light where I've kept them. Hopefully the temperature itself didn't kill it.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:06 PM   #1664
buzzard
Minion of Satan

An hour seems too soon to begin ringing the alarm bells, in any case.

It may be onset anxiety that has you asking the hard questions.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:34 PM   #1665
slunken
Virgo

supposed to freeze it

Old 06-22-2016, 10:02 PM   #1666
fuzzyroes
Banned

Acids fun but it's too much of an investment. I only did a tab once with a friend when I was drunk at around 1 AM. About 5 hours in I just wanted it to stop, but it was fun anyways I guess. Not something I'd wanna do again though.

As far as drugs go it's all about cocaine or MDMA (in responsible moderation)

Old 06-22-2016, 10:03 PM   #1667
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
An hour seems too soon to begin ringing the alarm bells, in any case.

It may be onset anxiety that has you asking the hard questions.
I spat out the blotter maybe half an hour ago, because it was just become a gross wad of dissolved paper in my mouth without any hallucinogenic compensation.

You could be correct, though. My pupils might finally be dilating (though it's too subtle for me to be sure). My heart rate has increased, but that could just be regular anxiety. And I have that warm feeling on my cheeks I get when I'm drunk. I've never had goofy trips before on this stuff (it's the only strip I've ever tried from so far), but there are usually some more noticeable effects than these, which could be entirely attributable to the placebo effect.

Oh well. The concert I'm seeing tonight should be enjoyable regardless of any chemical enhancements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
supposed to freeze it
I guess I first bought it when living with my parents, and they would probably be like, "Son, do you still need this thing you're keeping in the freezer? What is it, a science experiment? Anyway, I'm doing a clean, and this has been in here for a couple months."

I suppose I could had kept it in my freezer at my current place, but by the time I moved here, I had already had it for some months, so the damage was probably done.

Old 06-22-2016, 10:04 PM   #1668
fuzzyroes
Banned

Disco King: you strike me as kind of a neurotic young fellow. I wouldn't be messing around with heavy psychedelics if I was you. You strike me as a guy who could really have some good experiences with a few beers and some MDMA.

Old 06-22-2016, 10:05 PM   #1669
fuzzyroes
Banned

or if you do do acid you should make sure to do it with an experienced user who can help you out of a bad trip or anything.

Old 06-22-2016, 10:07 PM   #1670
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Acids fun but it's too much of an investment. I only did a tab once with a friend when I was drunk at around 1 AM. About 5 hours in I just wanted it to stop, but it was fun anyways I guess. Not something I'd wanna do again though.

As far as drugs go it's all about cocaine or MDMA (in responsible moderation)
The other times I've tried acid, I was still living with my parents, so I had to do it at night when everybody would be asleep. I'd tend to end up thinking, "that was okay, but a good night's sleep probably would had been a better investment."

I hear MDMA makes people really open and want to disclose a lot of personal feelings. Not the kind of disposition I'd want to have in most casual settings, but it seems like it'd be cool to do with a partner.

>tfw no qt3.14 gf to do mdma with

Old 06-22-2016, 10:12 PM   #1671
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well it does feel great to talk with friends on it and what not, but I've found it's not like you share all these personal feelings and then feel bad about it the next day. It's usually just stuff you're comfortable sharing.

It's also great to do at a party or a concert and you'll have a blast. Maybe just have some beers on the side to take any of the edge off.

In tonights instance, you might just have some bad acid man. You should be tripping balls within an hour+ if it's the good stuff.

Old 06-22-2016, 10:20 PM   #1672
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Yeah, one of the five strips was supposed to be 100µg, the other, 180µg. I don't know which was which, but I guess neither is a super heavy dose, especially when the degradation it must had undergone is considered.

Old 06-22-2016, 10:46 PM   #1673
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
How long can blotters be stored for? Because I still have some from maybe a couple of years ago sitting in plastic inside an envelope, and I popped one in an hour ago, and still nothing.

I didn't do anything special like wrap it in foil and freeze it, it was just sitting in my closet at room temperature. Would this degrade it? Because if so, I've wasted a fivestrip-and-a-half.

Also, I tried to smoke DMT the other day but nothing happened. I dunno if I accidentally burnt it. I was trying to freebase it in something similar to a meth pipe.

I'm bad at drugs.
That should be fine to smoke DMT out of, did you hit it a few times repeatedly? And as for acid well I wouldn't expect those tabs to still have anything on them but who knows? Tell me if it worked

Old 06-22-2016, 10:54 PM   #1674
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Dilaudid is too expensive now, basically 50 for an 8 mg pill. Used to be 25 not even so long ago but everyone's script is getting taken away. Need new connect soon bah

Old 06-22-2016, 10:56 PM   #1675
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Weed is cheaper at least. This shit smells amazing

Old 06-22-2016, 11:24 PM   #1676
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
The other times I've tried acid, I was still living with my parents, so I had to do it at night when everybody would be asleep. I'd tend to end up thinking, "that was okay, but a good night's sleep probably would had been a better investment."

I hear MDMA makes people really open and want to disclose a lot of personal feelings. Not the kind of disposition I'd want to have in most casual settings, but it seems like it'd be cool to do with a partner.

>tfw no qt3.14 gf to do mdma with
if that is what you experienced on acid then you either had a low dose or not acid. regardless of whether you like it or not, i don't think anyone can describe it as "okay" - it's far too intense. LSD is like being a different person on another planet, that is how different it is from everyday life; it's totally unmistakable, you won't wonder if you were tripping or not. It is the most mind altered I've ever been on any drug, far and away.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:05 AM   #1677
ilikeplanets
Braindead

True reprise, although personally 2ce, 25i-nbome, and DMT were more mind altering. Although some people, not me, have a naturally high tolerance to psychedelics

Old 06-23-2016, 12:17 AM   #1678
redbreegull

lol at Fuzzy giving drug advice

DiscoKing is probably fine taking anything he wants

Fuzzy I would not recommend you do any hard drugs really, you just seem like that guy

Old 06-23-2016, 12:38 AM   #1679
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Hey no he doesn't!l

Old 06-23-2016, 04:06 AM   #1680
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
if that is what you experienced on acid then you either had a low dose or not acid. regardless of whether you like it or not, i don't think anyone can describe it as "okay" - it's far too intense. LSD is like being a different person on another planet, that is how different it is from everyday life; it's totally unmistakable, you won't wonder if you were tripping or not. It is the most mind altered I've ever been on any drug, far and away.
Hmm. I have no idea what it would be, then. Are there common drugs that people try to pass off as acid? The only ones I've heard of are other psychedelics that should still have more potent effects than what I felt (like 25I-NBOMe). Yeah, it could had been an extremely low dose (when I tried it the first time, it wasn't even directly after I got it, it was a couple of weeks after that, I think).

Eh, whether it's a low dose, degraded from the elements, or just plain not acid, I may as well just toss what I have out and buy some more. Too bad I'm not enough of a social person to have drug connections. I bought that from the dark web.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
disco cunt, whatever you do, don't try to fight the acid. you could get brain bubbles. just something to be aware of tonight. have fun and DON'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING TERRIBLE
Jokes on you, I'm always thinking about anything terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
That should be fine to smoke DMT out of, did you hit it a few times repeatedly? And as for acid well I wouldn't expect those tabs to still have anything on them but who knows? Tell me if it worked
Yeah, I took a lot of deep hits and kept on trying, but nothing.

Not sure if I was doing it right, but I would hold the lighter not directly to the pipe, but enough to melt the crystals into liquid, after which, a smoke or vapour would form in the pipe. Except I don't know if that was the vapour I was supposed to get, or just smoke from burning it. After the liquid cooled and solidified back into crystals, I even tried again, but nope. I feel like maybe too much vapour was escaping from the hole in the pipe, but with meth-like pipes, you can't really cover the hole when lighting like you do with a weed pipe, the surface is just too hot.

I wanted to freebase it because I wanted to see what just pure DMT is like, but next time I'll just do the sandwich method because it seems more dummy-proof.