Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2017, 01:06 PM   #31
Unicycle
Pledge

Alright, but where's the Machina reissue?

Old 05-04-2017, 06:48 PM   #32
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

why is he still posting? isn't pedophilia enough to perma ban this POS?

Old 05-04-2017, 11:08 PM   #33
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post
not sure if this is on topic or off topic now, but i tried so hard to get tickets to that show. was in college, they were announcing the sale of tickets like.. right before they went on sale. beggedand borrowed someone's car so we could drive over to cat's cradle and wait in line for tickets, if i remember correctly it was raining pretty hard, after several hours it became clear we were not getting them, drove back home and got drunk. and then it turned out being a legendary and unique show. if i remember, jimmy was unable to play because he was stung by a jellyfish in florida?

here is a picture from that night, i was pointing out how my eyes were red from drinking

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9..._3952465_n.jpg
I was in the other line at schoolkids records, the rationale being that more people would be in the cats cradle line (no idea if that was true) plus closer to a dorm where we could pee. I camped out all night and they sold out when I was about 5 people away. Luckily, I was able to purchase two tickets from people I had met in line since everyone bought two tickets but some people only needed one.

I can't remember why Jimmy couldn't play, you might be right, but I do remember hearing the rumor that Darcy couldn't play because of pink eye. Looking back, drugs?? And I'd have to research it but I don't think Billy had ever played such a long set before solo. Opening with Speed Kills, which I don't think any of us had heard at that point, absolutely floored me. The version from that show is still my favorite version of the song.

https://archive.org/details/tsp2000-02-19.flac16

Old 05-04-2017, 11:17 PM   #34
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

did this guy quit?

Old 05-04-2017, 11:17 PM   #35
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I'm truly not. You're definitely not in my crosshairs. I try to avoid your posts to not upset you
its not like that, i just can't tell