Disco King
Minion of Satan

Definitely a LinkedIn moment, if I ever saw one

Old 10-27-2020, 02:00 PM   #5402
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Wicked

Glad ppl are still doing sex to each other even during the end of times

Plus drinking is cool if u can handle it and not some weirdo like me that just wanna drinks all the drinks in the whole world

Vape stem milk is pretty cool. Definitely easiest way to make an edible ive ever tried. Just 15 minutes stirring/simmering in whole milk, and you’ve got clean stems and something fun for your coffee

Old 10-27-2020, 02:20 PM   #5403
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Talking

vape stem milk? what? is that like bong water? lol

Old 10-27-2020, 02:31 PM   #5404
run2pee
Minion of Satan

It’s like when your vape stems get fulla that ooey gooey and they get hard2suck? Just put em in a saucepan with like 2 cups whole milk, simmer on low 15 mins. That’s it. Strain if u want with a coffee filter, than add it to your coffee or put some cocoa in there and eat hot chocoloate of it. Either way u get some edible hi in your body for like hours. Only issue is it’s pretty hard to dose or gauge potency so u might have to clear the schedule for your afternoon of floaty gigglin

Old 10-27-2020, 02:36 PM   #5405
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
It’s like when your vape stems get fulla that ooey gooey and they get hard2suck? Just put em in a saucepan with like 2 cups whole milk, simmer on low 15 mins. That’s it. Strain if u want with a coffee filter, than add it to your coffee or put some cocoa in there and eat hot chocoloate of it. Either way u get some edible hi in your body for like hours. Only issue is it’s pretty hard to dose or gauge potency so u might have to clear the schedule for your afternoon of floaty gigglin

Old 10-27-2020, 05:18 PM   #5406
Cool As Ice Cream

Arrow

Quote:
just wanna drinks all the drinks in the whole world
COOL!

Old 10-27-2020, 08:21 PM   #5407
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Damn, I love how the forum dads are hipper to the ways of weed than I am.

I wish I had a cool weed dad

Old 10-30-2020, 12:53 AM   #5408
Shallowed
Braindead

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...-and-reactions

Old 10-30-2020, 06:38 AM   #5409
buzzard
Minion of Satan

How the absolute fuck did we manage to deliver what was reportedly the most left-leaning electoral outcome in fifty years and not land in favour of legalisation?

Sense has not been made on this occasion, but the good news is that we can now kill ourselves and not be jailed for it.

Old 10-30-2020, 07:59 AM   #5410
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Whooo!

Old 11-13-2020, 09:44 PM   #5411
slunken
Virgo

my best friend just got committed to a loony bin

texting him the past couple weeks i thought he was doing a bit

Old 11-13-2020, 09:45 PM   #5412
slunken
Virgo

he said god was showing him miracles and i thought it was a gag

Old 11-13-2020, 09:46 PM   #5413
slunken
Virgo

becauase we used to text HOW GREAT IS GOD occasionally

he would send me pictures of chicken tenders or i would send him pictures of frozen pizza with the text HOW GREAT IS GOD

AROUND HALLOWEEN it took a weird turn

Old 11-13-2020, 10:02 PM   #5414
slunken
Virgo

the pragmatist in me believes someone gave him hallucinogens on halloween and it tripped his trigger into schizophrenia

don't seen any other reason for such night and day difference

can it work like that? can reprise weigh in, maybe?

Old 11-13-2020, 10:05 PM   #5415
slunken
Virgo

over the course of a weekend he suddenly began believing god was showing him miracles, his roomate was in the FBI, his bathtub was bugged, and all sorts of other minor conspiracies

i made fun of him because it was just after trump lost he decided to lose his mind (i try to keep it light don't judge me)

he was showing me ballot watermark conspiracies, and saying every american is going to have a new car in their driveway in 2021

Old 11-13-2020, 10:11 PM   #5416
slunken
Virgo

he said elon musk created a water elemental and is going to destroy some star (cats eye star in drago) that represents satan

he said he saw an image of a lamp turn into a woman which turned into a temple of heaven but it was "weird and dirty"

Old 11-13-2020, 10:13 PM   #5417
slunken
Virgo

he said when trump shimmied his hands back and forth it represented the tectonic plates and when he pointed his hands down in a "v" shape it represented water

Old 11-13-2020, 10:17 PM   #5418
slunken
Virgo

he said if hollywood is dead then the money goes to the people

new cars for everyone by christmas

Old 11-13-2020, 10:33 PM   #5419
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Is it bad if i think this is great stuff

Like, it’s sad for your friend. But i would like to hear all these prophecies and revelations, in as much detail as possible

Old 11-13-2020, 10:51 PM   #5420
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
the pragmatist in me believes someone gave him hallucinogens on halloween and it tripped his trigger into schizophrenia

don't seen any other reason for such night and day difference

can it work like that? can reprise weigh in, maybe?
it was probably going on for longer, he just wasn't saying anything. when he started saying stuff it was getting out of control. probably. it's possible he was drugged i guess but i assume his delusions might reference this in some way. if he's visibly psychotic he would have a hard time editing this if it was a major part of his delusions

is he in his 30s? atypical to have a first episode that late.

hopefully he gets some meds to tone it down and they figure it out

Old 11-14-2020, 09:25 AM   #5421
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
it was probably going on for longer, he just wasn't saying anything. when he started saying stuff it was getting out of control. probably. it's possible he was drugged i guess but i assume his delusions might reference this in some way. if he's visibly psychotic he would have a hard time editing this if it was a major part of his delusions

is he in his 30s? atypical to have a first episode that late.

hopefully he gets some meds to tone it down and they figure it out
Yea mid 30s. It was genuinely like a switch flipped overnight, after the election results. he had recently moved to a new state for work maybe 4-5 months ago (time lost meaning during covid19).

Quote:
Is it bad if i think this is great stuff

Like, it’s sad for your friend. But i would like to hear all these prophecies and revelations, in as much detail as possible
It was genuinely a scattershot. He would text me like 20 times in a row with each text reading like a headline from a conspiracy theory starter pack. Then he started peppering in things like "I've been praying about this and God has shown me wonderful things"

I think he had taken several days off of work and he said he would tell me what god showed him once he could wrap his head around it, plus he had to go back to work. He said he told his boss about this and his boss is a Mormon who started crying. Not sure if it was because of what god showed him or because he was acting crazy. He told me this en route to the psych ward. Apparently he still has his phone with him. He has a longtime friend where he moved to who drove him there. He's supposed to call me later today. I reached out to him on IG just to get another side of the story.

If he truly lost his mind because Trump lost the election I'm going to make fun of him forever.

Sorry this is rambling and non-linear. I just woke up.

Old 11-14-2020, 09:44 AM   #5422
slunken
Virgo

I can't stress the night/day difference enough. We talked on the phone almost daily and texted/sent videos to each other every day. For some reason my first alarm bell was when he referred to his friend out there by his full name.

I mean most of our convos weren't heavy or deep, usually just variations on in-jokes but suddenly it was like I was talking to a different person for a week. I regret not taking his last two phone calls. There's a two hour time difference so he knows when I'm in bed and I bounced the calls.

He went back to work yesterday. We chatted before that. Then 4 hours later he told me he was going to the psych ward. He said he hadn't been sleeping and was reading the book of Esther. He said he had to go home because he couldn't remember how to do his job. "Not preoccupied, just totally blank"

"told my boss all of it and he cried"
"his sons are missionaries but they're mormon so idk of thats ok or not"
"kinda fishy rly"
"althought a very nice and calm man"
"BUT mormons? Ok? Not ok?"

I told him "faith rules" (fuck you don't judge me)

and his last text said

"I guess as
Long as u believe in good vs evil
its ok"

Old 11-14-2020, 09:46 AM   #5423
slunken
Virgo

haha i just remembered his best message. we were both huge weird al fans growing up and he told me that weird al was a redpill for not buying into celebrity culture.

Damn. Think about that.

Old 11-14-2020, 01:28 PM   #5424
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

It is possible he is having a brief psychotic disorder (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brief_psychotic_disorder), especially if he got out of the psych ward fast. But considering he seems to be having religious delusions it seems unlikely. Did they give him a diagnosis? I'm sure they took blood to look for other medical issues too. If they think he has schizophrenia he likely will have gotten a diagnosis of Schizophreniform Disorder since it's new, and probably a low dose of something like Quetiapine or Olanzopine. If they just gave him meds while in the hospital they almost certainly don't think he has schizophrenia. But they almost certainly discharged him with at least an antidepressant and possibly a benzo no matter what.

Old 11-14-2020, 03:28 PM   #5425
slunken
Virgo

It hasn't been 24 hours yet. He's still in the ward for at least a day or two. Just talked to his local buddy and he might get his phone back later today. No drugs were involved (except heavy legal weed - maybe that had something to do with it).

the nurse kept asking if he was meth apparently. when his dude picked him up he said he was super disheveled and unclean and clutching a bible.

this is the first time his other friend and i ever spoke. we both can't wait to rip on him.

Old 11-14-2020, 03:29 PM   #5426
slunken
Virgo

his other friend had the foresight to call his parents whereas i thought about it but did not. he said he was going to reach out to me for their number but instead found their landline on white pages. he said he could hear our friends dad yelling to his wife "this is why we keep a land line!"

Old 11-14-2020, 03:36 PM   #5427
slunken
Virgo

another delusion that was unveiled is that so he lives in a woman's house that is never there due to work. he received a piece of mail addressed to him as "name, homeowner" so he thought he was gifted the house

Old 11-14-2020, 03:38 PM   #5428
slunken
Virgo

he thought that elon musk was creating a program to blow up a star that would begin the end of days so light could finally win

Old 11-14-2020, 03:39 PM   #5429
slunken
Virgo

objectively, losing your mind because trump lost the election is the funniest thing ever

Old 11-14-2020, 04:39 PM   #5430
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
haha i just remembered his best message. we were both huge weird al fans growing up and he told me that weird al was a redpill for not buying into celebrity culture.

Damn. Think about that.
Reading this made me immediately re-read all of the other posts in light of the possibility that your friend is onto something and that it is the rest of the world that is insane.