Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2007, 11:56 AM   #61
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgle
hey man, keep me in mind. i got 2 tickets (seperated) and one of mine is in 105. If I can't score a pit, I'd love a spare 105 ticket
If I sell any, I'll sell my 204

However, if your 105 is near my bad 105 (row P, seat 14, where my girlfriend is), I'd love to trade you in exchange for my good 105 (which is row N seat 3) so we can be closer together.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:56 AM   #62
JHeibel
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipgo
i love how itunes and ticketmaster make promises they don't keep. stupid fuckers. I'm really pretty upset about this shit; at this point I don't care about pit seats, I just want to SEE THE SHOW without paying a scalper. I can't afford scalped tickets anyway. This sucks.

You know, when I did the two layouts for billy's myspace page (i did the one he had before the current one as well), I was promised I'd be compensated with some free pumpkins stuff, which I never was. Maybe it's time to cash in that favor, eh? Time to get in touch with The good old pumpkin queen.... cross your fingers for me, netphorians! Maybe they have some extras, I don't mind paying, I just want in!!!
I wish they would just come out and say how many seats are going to be available for the pre-sale. I guess if they did that, then no one would buy the pre-sale album. Live and learn... I'll probably never do a pre-sale purchase again.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:57 AM   #63
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
M, I believe.
Oh, never mind then Good luck in your quest!!

Old 07-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #64
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHeibel
I wish they would just come out and say how many seats are going to be available for the pre-sale. I guess if they did that, then no one would buy the pre-sale album. Live and learn... I'll probably never do a pre-sale purchase again.
I will continue doing presales. The odds of us getting tickets in 204/205 three rows back during the general sale are pretty much nil.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #65
murgle
Shaz doesn't fuck around.

Thanks. I'll try again the day of the regular sale and try to get another 105 or a Pit and then sell my 203

Old 07-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #66
skipgo
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldango
What promise didn't they keep?
weren't people supposed to be able to get four tickets? Oh wait, well maybe it's just that people can't get them all in the same spot. Don't mind me, I'm just upset that I wasn't able to get the itunes presale (it's a long story as to why i couldn't....)

Old 07-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #67
murgle

haha. I'm such a loser. I selected Will call because I want a real ticket stub and not a print-off from my computer.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #68
obscured01
Minion of Satan

Quote:
yeah, ticketmaster kept trying to offer me tickets in the same row as you, but I held out for a better seat. I wound up getting ONE better seat. Heh. I'm in 203, along with Turalyon. We should all meet up before.

At first we got section 203 rows NN, and that's all was coming up, we kept trying though, and got these and thought we'd better go with them (didn't want separated tickets).

We totally should all meet up. I don't think Turalyon likes me much tho. :/

Old 07-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #69
skipgo
Minion of Satan

why is it I've been able to get front row for almost every sp show I've been to, without presales, and yet for this one it's going to be impossible to get up front without the presale? Is this a small venue? (i've never been there, so i don't know)...

Old 07-12-2007, 12:03 PM   #70
murgle

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscured01
At first we got section 203 rows NN, and that's all was coming up, we kept trying though, and got these and thought we'd better go with them (didn't want separated tickets).

We totally should all meet up. I don't think Turalyon likes me much tho. :/

haha. Ticketmaster is STILL offering 204JJ ticket to me. Stupid ticketmaster. I just want ONE more 105.

But yeah, let's totally meet up. I've never been to the Nokia theatre before, but I know that there's not much directly around it... unless you wanna meet up in Arlington or somewhere else in GP

Old 07-12-2007, 12:03 PM   #71
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
weren't people supposed to be able to get four tickets? Oh wait, well maybe it's just that people can't get them all in the same spot. Don't mind me, I'm just upset that I wasn't able to get the itunes presale (it's a long story as to why i couldn't....)
Yeah, you can buy up to four tickets. There's no guarantee they will be next to each other, though.

I have one more single available, if you're interested in using my code.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:03 PM   #72
JHeibel
Demi-God

Quote:
why is it I've been able to get front row for almost every sp show I've been to, without presales, and yet for this one it's going to be impossible to get up front without the presale? Is this a small venue? (i've never been there, so i don't know)...
It's smaller than an arena, but it's quite big. Bigger than your average theater type venue. If they sell tickets in the upper balcony, it'll hold over 6,000.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #73
murgle

Quote:

it's relatively small. It's not like a club, obviously, but it sure as hell ain't the American Airlines center, or hell, even Reunion Arena.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:09 PM   #74
murgle

I GOT ANOTHER 105 SECTION SEAT!!! woO! aldango, I got a section 105 P. If you wanna trade my P for your N, I'd be cool with that.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:12 PM   #75
marisa
Oblivious Virgin

I was just able to get 2 more for a couple of friends. Sec 203 Row LL
Keep trying! They keep coming up!

Old 07-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #76
Eon
Oblivious Virgin

What the hell? It took me forever to find any tickets, and I was lucky enough to find alright ones (row CC, center) and then I opened another window and loaded up another to see if I could get closer and it was row CC, left... So I went to the old window, bought those and upon confirmation it says "yay, you bought the tickets from the other window, enjoy your LEFT view kbai."

So I called and the best they can do is exchange them for me if I can find better ones. At least they're willing to work with me but I didn't buy those damn shitty tickets, I bought the center ones and it gave em the crappy ones.

At least I got tickets but god damn.

Anyway, is it ACTUALLY general admission + pit or not? Do you have to sit in the seat you wound up with?

Old 07-12-2007, 12:15 PM   #77
murgle

Yes, you do have to sit in the seat you wound up with.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:16 PM   #78
skipgo
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Yeah, you can buy up to four tickets. There's no guarantee they will be next to each other, though.

I have one more single available, if you're interested in using my code.
really? that would be so awesome of you! Of course I'll still have to cross my fingers about getting tickets for my friends (i don't want to make the drive to dallas alone!), but at least I'd know I was going. Thanks!

Old 07-12-2007, 12:19 PM   #79
murgle

hey Skipgo, I've got one left on my presale code, too. That way you and at least one of your friends can go

Old 07-12-2007, 12:24 PM   #80
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
really? that would be so awesome of you! Of course I'll still have to cross my fingers about getting tickets for my friends (i don't want to make the drive to dallas alone!), but at least I'd know I was going. Thanks!
PM Sent

Old 07-12-2007, 12:24 PM   #81
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
I GOT ANOTHER 105 SECTION SEAT!!! woO! aldango, I got a section 105 P. If you wanna trade my P for your N, I'd be cool with that.
What number? I'd love to trade if it is close to seat 14. If you don't want to divulge on the board, PM me.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:25 PM   #82
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon
What the hell? It took me forever to find any tickets, and I was lucky enough to find alright ones (row CC, center) and then I opened another window and loaded up another to see if I could get closer and it was row CC, left... So I went to the old window, bought those and upon confirmation it says "yay, you bought the tickets from the other window, enjoy your LEFT view kbai."

So I called and the best they can do is exchange them for me if I can find better ones. At least they're willing to work with me but I didn't buy those damn shitty tickets, I bought the center ones and it gave em the crappy ones.

At least I got tickets but god damn.

Anyway, is it ACTUALLY general admission + pit or not? Do you have to sit in the seat you wound up with?
The pit IS general admission!

Old 07-12-2007, 12:36 PM   #83
skipgo
Minion of Satan

thanks so much you guys!! anyone who says netphoria sucks is completely misinformed! (including billy!)

Old 07-12-2007, 12:40 PM   #84
yobecaps
Amish Rake Fighter

Last edited by yobecaps : 07-12-2007 at 12:46 PM. Reason: del

Old 07-12-2007, 12:41 PM   #85
murgle

Quote:
What number? I'd love to trade if it is close to seat 14. If you don't want to divulge on the board, PM me.

it's seat 19.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:48 PM   #86
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
it's seat 19.
Fantastic. I'd love to trade, hopefully the 4 people on row P in between will scoot over one so that my girlfriend and I can stand next to each other - I have section 105 row N seat 3.

Let me know!

Old 07-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #87
agenda suicide
cunt cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscured01
You got really good tickets. We're section 204 row JJ.
me too!

Old 07-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #88
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by agenda suicide
me too!
Cos that's the ticket I got you, BEOTCH!

Old 07-12-2007, 12:56 PM   #89
agenda suicide
cunt cookies

Quote:
Cos that's the ticket I got you, BEOTCH!
I knooooowwww! and I LOVE YOU FOR IT!

Old 07-12-2007, 01:02 PM   #90
murgle

Quote:
Fantastic. I'd love to trade, hopefully the 4 people on row P in between will scoot over one so that my girlfriend and I can stand next to each other - I have section 105 row N seat 3.

Let me know!

Sounds good. The only snag is... I'm paranoid and only opt for Will Call tickets (I want a real ticket stub, not a piece of computer paper w/the ticket printed on it). So we'll have to meet up on the day of the show (at the venue) and just swap. my e-mail is [email protected] if you wanna hang on to that, so we can chat when the show is closer than 3.5 months away