Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2002, 09:34 AM   #1
jenny4ever
Apocalyptic Poster

Unhappy I got terrorized at the doctor yesterday . . .

God i hate checkups. Now at my doctors office they make teens fill out this survey about all their issues and shit. So annoying. there were questions like "Do you wear your seatbelt when anytime you're in the car?" and other stupid shit. ughhh.

I had to get my finger pricked of course which SUCKS plus they basically made me get a flu shot and my arm still hurts from it. then she fucking put me on a plan to GAIN weight. wtf is THAT??????? she kept asking me if i worry about my weight and shit- i think she thought i was like starving myself or something(which im not at all).

buuuuuuut-i did get birth control & time released adderall.

does going to the doctor bother you?

Old 11-08-2002, 09:38 AM   #2
sarmatianus
Apocalyptic Poster

I hear that at my university's health center, whenever a female goes for ANYTHING at all, the first question they always ask, no matter what, is "do you think you're pregnant?"

I could see how that would be annoying. I myself don't have much of a problem with doctors - it's just the goddamn waiting that I hate.

Old 11-08-2002, 09:38 AM   #3
severin
no more than sympathy

i don't know, i think "afraid" is the wrong word....i know i should go to my doctor, because i think i might have something serious (i haven't been feeling *really* well for a few months now), but i somehow can never decide when to go...i kinda delay it all the time. but it's not because i'm afraid...more because i'm lazy

Old 11-08-2002, 09:53 AM   #4
BlueStar
Newly independent

Yep, any doctor anywhere always asks "could you be pregnant?" I remember when I was in the hospital for kidney problems when I was 16 and I said no, but they did a blood test anyways just in case I wasn't sure that I hadn't had sex.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.