Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2017, 12:28 AM   #1
The Omega Concern
Banned

Default the time Hillary Duff hit on my friend and made Fysche jealous...

I was gonna call this thread "Brushes with Fame" and ask for any encounters you've had with whomever. I played a pick-up basketball game once with Ronnie Lott, NFL hall of famer...I was so intimidated, he was giving me that "we must win" eye of the tiger look of his; I was just wanted to run a bit and sweat, how the fuck did I end up playing with Ronnie Lott? good times...

Old 05-04-2017, 12:33 AM   #2
The Omega Concern
Banned

so yeah...

Paul and I were laughing about this the other day...

Fysche lived in a 4-story condo in Venice Beach that was a duplex. It had a shared stairwell and the neighbor moved out one day and Amber Tamblyn just so happened to move in right next door.

so one day I'm there and Hillary and Haley Duff show up. Paul sees 'em and tells me, 'ohh' "she brought her sister this time, you should come out with me". I'm like "what, who?" whatev...i kept on mixing a song away.

so he's out there for a while and I get to go outside and that's when I hear Fysche open the door and start coming down the stairwell. Then I see Hillary and Haley Duff all over Paul and he's playing it up with his Italian blue's looking right through 'em and they're fawning. I ain't even joking, that kid has that in him when he wants it like that.

With every step I hear Fysche coming down the stairwell, I'm thinking "this is gonna be fucking great", so I stay clear and just watch.

Old 05-04-2017, 12:45 AM   #3
The Omega Concern
Banned

She opens the door, checks the scene and right on cue her jaw just dropped and she was speechless. I thought for a moment she was gonna chuck the stuff in her hands at them, but both girls looked around Paul and gave Fysche that "and... who are you?" look...priceless. She just went back upstairs dazed and a bit confused.

the Duff girls leave and Paul tells me, "so what do I do now?" I'm like whaddya mean and he says, "they're coming back in a couple nights to throw a housewarming party for Amber and says she's looking forward to seeing me again."

I totally played the role of the best friend telling his boy to forget about whatever it is you got going with fysche and go for Hillary Duff...I wasn't joking around either, I was really trying to persuade him because apparently she caught a real shine to him and I'm telling him he has 72 hrs max to make a real move before she eyes the next stud and forgets about you.

Old 05-04-2017, 12:45 AM   #4
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Did you forget to log into the Catherine Wheel account or something?

Old 05-04-2017, 12:38 PM   #5
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Old 05-04-2017, 01:46 PM   #6
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Lol on the melvins facebook page they have hillary duff as an influence

heh

Old 05-04-2017, 01:47 PM   #7
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Sry toc but that's way funnier