Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2015, 10:54 AM   #31
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

better watch out, and use it responsively and respectably and responsibly, unless you will be muted, banned AND ip banned FOR LIFE bitch!

this is a community.

Old 09-12-2015, 10:55 AM   #32
FoolofaTook

an online community

Old 09-12-2015, 10:57 AM   #33
FoolofaTook

ain't it something that the dude who bans "offensive" posters uses a vulgar and rather offensive term for his name.

don't be mean or the dude named after man-milk will get you!

Old 09-13-2015, 01:02 AM   #34
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
don't forget you also called rachel maddow a boy, despite knowing very well she is a gay woman.

i'm sure i could find other instances but it's def not worth the effort.

Alright D. since you brought up Rachel Maddow...that, combined with what Noyen says here is why I will go full disclosure on this Maddow topic that got a few peeps panties in a bunch back then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
i wouldn't invite your netphoria persona to a party and it's clear nobody really wants to know that guy. they wanna know who you are behind the facade. cuz you have one too.

D. I also recall in that thread that I mentioned I happened to find Rachel Maddow rather attractive. I think she makes herself appear male, but not masculine. I also recall I mentioned she bears a striking resemblance to my best friend from high school, who came out far before it was chic like now in the 90's.

That thread had me call him up cuz we hadn't talked in almost a year and I had a real zinger for him with Rachel Maddow, whom I know he likes politically. So we shoot the shit for a bit, talk about old friends and what-not and then I'm like:

"hey, you know Rachel Maddow went to Castro Valley high school?" He didn't. I tell him I think she kinda looks like him. He bust up laughing and quickly says, "you're not the only who's told me that."

"Have you seen her high school picture?" He hadn't. I ask if he can indulge me and get online. The predictable silence at that point had come. Why??? I didn't mention this in that thread as I recall, but...

Because Rachel Maddow's high school picture is the spitting image of the last girl he dated.

"She looks like Jackie, doesn't she." He's on about how the resemblance is uncanny. Now Matt and I had been on a bunch of double dates in high school and we had similar taste in girls. "You know, if you, me, Rachel and Jackie went on a double date, with the right amount of wine I could be swayed for a full on bi-foursome." And we just laughed like we always used to at the audacity of what we'd say to each other at times. What are friends for after all...

and one last thing,

I didn't mention any of this back then because that thread got derailed for me WHEN SOMEONE HACKED MY NETPHORIA ACCOUNT AND PUT UP MADDOWS PICTURE AS MY SIG!!!

I thought that was fucking hilarious because it was fucking hilarious. I hadn't busted up like that in forevers and that's what caused me to call Matt and keep my own jocularity of the moment going, cause I knew he'd be stumped somewhat on Maddow's high school pic.

Old 09-13-2015, 10:56 AM   #35
noyen
Immortal

someone hacked you and just changed your signature.... wait, i am about to die laughing. a conspiracy... against you. *percolates*

Old 09-13-2015, 11:08 AM   #36
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

It was me. I'm a lizardman from the planet [deleted by the CIA] and I am in complete control of this world.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:09 AM   #37
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

PS my secret identity is Taylor Swift, a vessel I use to control th minds of millions. PM me for nudes.

Old 09-13-2015, 11:32 AM   #38
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
someone hacked you and just changed your signature.... wait, i am about to die laughing. a conspiracy... against you. *percolates*
I was a mod at the time and I changed his user pic to a BIG picture of Rachel Maddow. It was pretty funny at the time.

Old 09-13-2015, 09:11 PM   #39
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
I was a mod at the time and I changed his user pic to a BIG picture of Rachel Maddow. It was pretty funny at the time.
hahah! this makes me happy for... 3..2..1.. okay now i'm suicidal again. for real can you fuck sith him more to create more fun memories/paranoia?

Old 09-14-2015, 09:31 AM   #40
D.
Consume my pants.

I probably would but i was demoted for making a thread, in which i encouraged and participated in linking to leaked pumpkin demos.

Old 09-14-2015, 09:39 AM   #41
Cool As Ice Cream

that'll teach you

Old 09-14-2015, 09:45 AM   #42
D.
Consume my pants.

I is taught.