Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #31
The Omega Concern
Banned

Charlie Mcgrath, excellent market analyst. He's commenting here on the Bank CEO resignations that Fulford speaks to. He has a different take on them and wonders aloud if the rats are fleeing a sinking ship. Mass exodus of global bankers does make people notice and wonder since the numbers and timing do not suggest normal attrition.

Old 02-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #32
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
your ignorance is the repression SCOTTY
Lol

Old 02-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #33
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I wonder if now is the time to finish building that bunker in my back yard. The one I was going to stock with 10 yrs worth of canned goods and ammo.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:14 PM   #34
The Omega Concern
Banned

not if you want some government pansy to claim your mentally ill.

Old 02-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #35
The Omega Concern
Banned

quit the paradox really...there isn't a Californian or anyone living within the Madrid Fault zone that shouldn't consider stocking up and prepping for a doomsday scenario, but our government induces a passive culture so that when a Katrina like event happens, everything goes to shit and those left relying on the government get what their ignorance and lack of prep produces for them.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #36
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
As predicted, the collapse of the Satan worshipping financial mafia is accelerating. U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was detained for questioning by New York police on February 24th and was released after giving evidence about many high level financial criminals, according to New York police sources. “In most cases we have to slap people to get them to talk but in his case we had to slap him to shut him up,” one of the interrogators joked.
http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012...-the-cabalist/

Fulford doesn't beat around the bush too much. I've heard of these detainments before of world leaders. It's very interesting to think such things occur. Here is some corrobortion
to what Fulford is speaking to with Geithner:

Old 03-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #37
MusicMan4

the Satan worshipping financial mafia

Old 03-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #38
MusicMan4

the consequences of sex

Old 03-03-2012, 03:29 AM   #39
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

wow so the big banks and the candidates they support are in bed together? tell us more

Old 03-03-2012, 05:24 AM   #40
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

i thought it was space lizards and jews

Old 03-07-2012, 03:33 AM   #41
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
quit the paradox really...there isn't a Californian or anyone living within the Madrid Fault zone that shouldn't consider stocking up and prepping for a doomsday scenario, but our government induces a passive culture so that when a Katrina like event happens, everything goes to shit and those left relying on the government get what their ignorance and lack of prep produces for them.

The govt tries to teach people emergency preparedness, but no one really takes it seriously. They'd rather stand behind a water truck for hours waiting on their rations for the day.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:53 PM   #42
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

Oh God! They know I know! I'm in the network! W...why isn't my head wrapped in tinfoil?! IT'S HAPPENING! THE HARVEST HAS BEGUN!!

http://t.qkme.me/352tlt.jpg

Old 03-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #43
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by Nimrod's Son:

wow so the big banks and the candidates they support are in bed together? tell us more

I figured revealing that they also fornicate with children and drink blood would be a little much, but it appears true nonetheless. Satanic Lucipherian Psychic Vampires would be an apt description, though I'm less sure about our Presidents being as such (well, there is Papa Bush and Tony Blair, but...) I'm fairly certain at the most elite levels of society ritualistic occult traditions are rampant.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:49 AM   #44
Starla

George Bush and his father drink the blood of children from Geronimo's skull during their illuminati ceremonies.

The illuminati plans assassinations, terrorism, and other disasters on dates that matches planetary alignments and numerology.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:52 AM   #45
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

please, tell me more

Old 03-08-2012, 06:55 AM   #46
Starla

lol......good morning.....the illuminati are just now winding down and going to sleep after all of their satanic rituals all night.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:57 AM   #47
Starla

Quote:
Last week, on the 100th anniversary of Geronimos death, 20 members of his family filed a suit in a US federal court, asking that his spirit and physical remains, including his skull, be freed.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:59 AM   #48
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son View Post
they are all in bed together..... one big bed with satin sheets from bed, bath, beyond

Old 03-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #49
Trotskilicious
Banned

Starla,

You mean to say Bloodbath and Beyond, I believe.

Regards,
Brendan

Old 03-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #50
The Omega Concern
Banned

Over 200 senior bankers arrested last week as new financial system goes online
by Benjamin Fulford, 3-26-12

The new financial system is online now and abundant financing is either already or soon to be made available, according to dragon family representatives. The final take down of the criminal cabal has also begun in earnest with over 200 senior bankers arrested and 450 resigned last week alone, these sources say. Japan is also now doing the final paperwork needed to set up an international economic planning agency with an initial funding facility of $10 trillion or about 200 times what the World Bank lends every year, according to Japanese government sources. There will be some sort of announcement about this and other things on Tuesday evening, March 27th, 2012 Japan Standard Time according to illuminati and White Dragon Society sources. The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent.

The general structure of the financial cabal and its top leaders has also now been mapped to some extent. For example, the Rothschild family dynasty leaders have been identified. The Swiss branch of the family is run by David de Rothschild in Geneva, the French branch by Guy de Rothschild, the German branch by Rothschild family member and Hitler daughter Angelina Merkel and the British branch by Evelyn de Rothschild.

In the US, JP Morgan is a Rothschild front.

The Rockefeller family syndicate uses Goldman Sachs and Citibank as its major financial fronts. Bank of America is a front for the Italian black nobility behind the Vatican and the mafia, run in part by Peter Hans Kolvenbach, the former black pope. Pope malevolent the 16th is also a senior member of this satanic group.

The Nazi faction is run by Fuhrer George Bush Senior with Ben Bernanke acting as Deputy Fuhrer. Their chemical and pharmaceutical mass murder division is run by the Du Pont family.

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is now in Africa forcing families at gunpoint to accept the sterilization by vaccine of their daughters. In North America, Japan and elsewhere the mass sterilization by vaccine is taking place under the guise of protecting girls against cervical cancer. Message to Bill Gates: your company and foundation are going to be confiscated and you are going to spend the rest of your life making restitution.

The United States government has been so compromised by these and other cabal families and their foundation fronts that the upcoming US Presidential “election,” is nothing more than a power struggle between the Chicago mob and their front man Mitt Romney versus the Bush Texas illegal drug mafia and their guy Jeb Bush.

Hopefully the new financial system, once it is fully implemented, will pull the plug on the entire farcical show and Americans will be able to choose their own leaders based on true information provided by free media. For now though, electronically rigged elections and corporate propaganda provide sham democracy for dumbed down and drugged up Americans.

However, a look at the pentagon budget for this upcoming year shows they have dedicated plenty of resources to financing reserve troop units inside the United States. This does not mean they are preparing to put average Americans into FEMA camps as feared by many. To the contrary, they are preparing for a mass round up of cabal agents and proxies, according to pentagon and CIA sources.

There was a clear indication of change on March 20th, when instead of having the cabal scheduled earthquake hit Tokyo, a magnitude 7.4 earthquake hit Oaxaca, Mexico exactly when President Obama’s daughter was vacationing there. Furthermore, this earthquake was advertised in advance through pamphlets distributed locally. This is a clear sign the bad guys no longer play the HAARP.

Another sign of change was the public rebuke of Obama, Clinton and cabal controlled media outlets when the official Chinese government news site, Xinhua stated that North Korea was not on the agenda of the 50 nation nuclear security summit taking place in Soeul [Seoul], Korea this week. The cabal propaganda media has been carrying a fake story about nuclear danger from North Korea even though that country has already announced it will cease nuclear weapons development.

The secret agenda behind this 50 nation summit is an attempt to steal 200 tons of gold that is in South Korean warehouses. That theft is not going to be allowed to go ahead so the cabalists will leave the summit empty handed.

There was also plenty of speculation about a coup d’etat in China last week. All that happened was that a Maoist cabal agent Bo Xilai was removed from power after one of his henchmen was discovered taking instructions from the US consulate in Chongqing, according to MI6 sources. China is still on course for a stable and harmonious regime change-over later this year, according to White Dragon Society sources. The talk of a Maoist coup d’etat was wishful cabalist thinking fanned by cabalist media outlets.

Speaking about fake stories, the “White Hats” group on the internet, consisting of Bush agent Mike Cotrell and Hawaii resident Danny Gammage, has been spewing out laughable libel (such as this writer is a clone).

More damagingly, they managed to fool Lord Blackheath of the UK Upper House of Parliament with a fake story about $15 trillion that he raised in Parliamentary session. The House of Lords is now going to summon a White Dragon Society ally to testify about what is really going on in the financial wars.

The London financial district is headed for further purges and the talk is that Lord Sassoon is headed for a big fall. The investigation may even extend to the UK Royal family, European CIA sources say.

In Japan, meanwhile, the status quo is expected to remain on hold until the March 31st end of the fiscal year because of overwhelming workloads in the bureaucracy and the parliament. After March 31st, there will be concrete negotiations taking place involving the Finance Ministry, Bank of Japan, Prime Minister’s office and Royal Household Agency aimed at setting up a new international economic planning agency.

The Japanese self-defense forces and bureaucracy are also planning a major purge of cabalist puppets in the Japanese Parliament, banks, corporations and media.

Overall, things are looking very good. However, unless we see these senior cabalists on world TV confessing to their crimes, we must not be complacent. Until this financial war is over, keep your powder dry and stay alert.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #51
cocksure
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Over 200 senior bankers...over 200 senior bankers...450...$10 trillion...200 times...
yup, doesnt sound made up at all

Old 03-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #52
The Omega Concern
Banned

a treasure trove of information from Mr. Fulford: things that make me go hmmm...:

Quote:
The general structure of the financial cabal and its top leaders has also now been mapped to some extent. For example, the Rothschild family dynasty leaders have been identified. The Swiss branch of the family is run by David de Rothschild in Geneva, the French branch by Guy de Rothschild, the German branch by Rothschild family member and Hitler daughter Angelina Merkel and the British branch by Evelyn de Rothschild.

I've heard of the Merkel/Hitler thing before and I must admit the photo similiarities are striking, but what really gets me about this passage is I don't care who you are, to call out the Rothschilds in this fashion takes fucking big balls. The structure he maps out is entirely plausible.

Quote:
In the US, JP Morgan is a Rothschild front.

The Rockefeller family syndicate uses Goldman Sachs and Citibank as its major financial fronts. Bank of America is a front for the Italian black nobility behind the Vatican and the mafia, run in part by Peter Hans Kolvenbach, the former black pope. Pope malevolent the 16th is also a senior member of this satanic group.

The Nazi faction is run by Fuhrer George Bush Senior with Ben Bernanke acting as Deputy Fuhrer. Their chemical and pharmaceutical mass murder division is run by the Du Pont family

This all makes perfect sense and there shouldn't be a liberal/progressive worth their salt not to believe the last little ditty there about Fuhrer Bush.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 03-28-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #53
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by cocksure:

yup, doesnt sound made up at all

There has been that many bankers arrested of late and an unusual number recently resigning or retiring big time bankers from their jobs. The challenge for Fulford is for him to explain the nexus of these actions taking place all over the globe.

He does have a long-form rather esoteric interview he recently did with Project Camelot and he does provide a picture which ties all this together, but it can elusive to grasp if you're not up to speed on the larger international finance narrative.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #54
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/...ibble-9955.jpg

Old 03-28-2012, 11:19 PM   #55
Eulogy
huh

i still cannot believe this person taught children

good god

Old 03-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #56
Trotskilicious
Banned

Pope malevolent the 16th is also a senior member of this satanic group.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #57
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by Eulogy:

i still cannot believe this person taught children

good god

I've forgotten more about the education system than you'll ever know, but whatever...you know enough if you know its broken.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:31 PM   #58
Trotskilicious
Banned

that's kind of a dumb name though Pope Malevolent it sounds more like some useless goth kids playing satan pope in the basement

Old 03-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #59
Trotskilicious
Banned

actually there's a cross reference here to the thread where i was saying that the biggest conspiracies are the ones that are right in front of you and are ignored like the catholic church being a money hoarding pack of child molestors but the conspiracy nuts have to pretend like it's actually a secret satanic conspiracy, the origins of that lie probably come from the eastern orthodox church which is RUSSIAN which is amusing

Old 03-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #60
The Omega Concern
Banned

Here's the first part of a 3 hour interview Fulford recently did with the good folks over at Project Camelot.

Long form interview, they cover a lot of ground and go into his background, how he came into contact with the power players of the world and the contacts he's made and where the international finance system is headed.

Entirely possible he's nothing but a front for softening up the new economic system but his claims are pretty simple: he speaks to and sometimes for a faction of people who don't want to destroy the planet through war and environmental desctruction. They oppose the Rockefeller/Rothchilds/Bush factions of the anglo-phile western world that are attempting to follow through on all these nazi-like eugenic plans of massive planetary population reduction.