Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2018, 08:38 PM   #61
russticles
Demi-God

I sent an e-mail but never heard back, unsure if my application at the time was really up to scratch. If I got a response then I would've definitely flown over on my own dime to audition for real but I didn't really have enough decent media (photos/videos) to "sell" myself so yeah. Wonder what Byrne's application contained that got him an audition...

Just think, I could've played on hit songs like Widow Wake My Mind and Owata ! ! !

Then have been turfed from the band with no explanation or acknowledgement as if my existence during that period ever happened

My mum would've had to get a twitter account to remind Billy that he should wish me a happy birthday

What a wild ride that would've been

Old 07-10-2018, 10:23 PM   #62
CrabbMan
Amish Hoe Fighter

You guys are too good for you to be posting on netphoria. Come back when you suck so we can tell you how much you suck. You, like the way the board generally treats Billy these days.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:30 PM   #63
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by russticles View Post
I sent an e-mail but never heard back, unsure if my application at the time was really up to scratch. If I got a response then I would've definitely flown over on my own dime to audition for real but I didn't really have enough decent media (photos/videos) to "sell" myself so yeah. Wonder what Byrne's application contained that got him an audition...

Just think, I could've played on hit songs like Widow Wake My Mind and Owata ! ! !

Then have been turfed from the band with no explanation or acknowledgement as if my existence during that period ever happened

My mum would've had to get a twitter account to remind Billy that he should wish me a happy birthday

What a wild ride that would've been
I was gonna ask you the same thing! You definitely drum Mike Byrne under the table!

Old 07-10-2018, 10:31 PM   #64
russticles
Demi-God

Yeah I was expecting more trolling, hate and sarcasm from you guys! Netphoria's gone soft.

Still editing the footage. Instrumentally it's all there, vocally it can get a bit spotty. Had someone on reddit tell me they had to close the Jellybelly video cause the vocals were THAT bad... thanks guy.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:36 PM   #65
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Was pretty good, especially the drumming, but I found the singers vocals to be weak and he didn't really sound anything like Corgan.

Old 07-11-2018, 02:06 AM   #66
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by russticles View Post
Yeah I was expecting more trolling, hate and sarcasm from you guys! Netphoria's gone soft.
ur dad's dick has gone soft

Old 11-12-2018, 09:18 PM   #67
russticles
Demi-God

Sorry (not sorry) to bump but looks like i'm doing this Pumpkins show 1 more time, I created a promo clip to promote the event via facebook. The first hour of our first show is fully edited, still got the rest of the show (another hour) to edit but there's some more unseen footage in this clip for anyone interested.

I'll have the first show edited before the Metro 2000 show at least...

Unsure if the embed will work so here's the direct link https://youtu.be/NpIzdeVimLs