Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Music Board Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2007, 04:20 AM   #1
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Default what is yr favorite air supply album

i was kind of embarassed making this thread at first but im guessing i;m not the the only person here enjoys me some air supply every now and then. its hard for me not to favor Hearts and Motion because its a nostalgic thing. i'll never forget when, i was about 4, my dad came home with a plastic bag. i was kind of enchanted by the cover i saw. it had this mystical ring to it, almost preternatural, as if i were tapping into another order of being. i use Hearts and Motion as a sort of blueprint that life is created upon, a corner stone i use whenever life throws a precarious "different direction," if you catch my drift. its the band at their most primal moment, not overwraught with the misfortunes the last two decades of the century would bring .. excess, excess, excess. a nexus of destruction.

but on the other hand the The Whole thing Started can be discounted as a prospective "best album." for reasons everybody here is already aware of. and "the earth is ..." is the kind of album you kind of rock out to when hanging out to your friends