Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 06-24-2018, 07:07 PM   #601
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

what would for sure result in a higher turn out, though? besides who runs, message alone. what?

all the notifications I get (yea I get them, besides not being able to vote) seem to come from the same - sorry to say, shit for brains - marketing department.
they turn the last headline on fox and trending tweets around, it looks about as thought through as if it would be coming for the SP marketing camp, and has about as much substance, and then what, expect that

"we do care" - in nice big letters on blue will keep BOTH the left-of-center groups and the non-progressive center hopeful, and additionally

turn people who didn't get on board yet into "yay, I vote Dems!" - like really?

every other dang grassroots platform does a better job at mobilizing people than the Democratic Party does.

Last edited by pavementtune : 06-24-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Old 06-24-2018, 07:08 PM   #602
Elphenor
Braindead

Sanderz brooo

they love him in the Midwest, exactly where Democrats need to perform, the coastal and major city thing is going to pay off long term but right now don't run those guys

Old 06-24-2018, 07:12 PM   #603
Elphenor
Braindead

we're going to get nominee Tim Kaine and he is going to get walloped

Old 06-24-2018, 07:15 PM   #604
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

well Sanders, yea. that would get at least the people I know who fucking lost their brain and voted for him first and didn't move their ass for Clinton, sure.

I tuned out of most of the Dem side talks really, would he even run, would they let him?

I'm still for Bruce fucking Springsteen. complete and utter "politics is dead anyway" move, but I bet he'd score! They could do it the other way around, instead of voting tv into the WH, they could follow up with a nice VH1 show, FROM THE BOSS WING. money in the bank, fellas

Old 06-24-2018, 09:54 PM   #605
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
they're both against the deep state and the government swamp
trump has made the white house into a promotion for a bunch of CEOs and billionaires, fucking "drain the swamp" my ass

Old 06-24-2018, 09:56 PM   #606
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Nope, not true. Trump and Sanders actually ran on a ton of the same things. That's what a lot of people seem to overlook. Their policies on trade were pretty much the same, they're both against the deep state and the government swamp. They both think America interferes around the world too much and want less war whereas someone like Hillary Clinton wanted more war.

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot I don't like about Sanders. A lot of his proposals would only make people more reluctant on the government, and that is never the answer. But the guy at least isn't a swamp creature and when compared to these other rotten Democrats, he's the best that the people could hope for.

You can tell by how the Democrats scrambled to sabotage him that he wasn't one of the usual puppets.

Here's one of my political idols, Ron Paul, talking about how they're similar in a lot of ways

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...lar-many-ways/
Ron Paul is saying "they both want things to change drastically"

wanting things to change drastically in completely opposite directions is not being alike except in an extremely superficial way

Old 06-24-2018, 09:58 PM   #607
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i fucking like sanders, i voted for him. but you just want different people for the sake of it. and look where it got us: concentration camps for toddlers. a president earning millions of dollars by promoting his businesses while he's president. congratulating a dictator on winning a sham election. etc etc etc. collusion with russia by at least several members of trump's election team and family, if not him himself. new shit every fucking day. it's a disgrace.

Old 06-24-2018, 10:25 PM   #608
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
well Sanders, yea. that would get at least the people I know who fucking lost their brain and voted for him first and didn't move their ass for Clinton, sure.

I tuned out of most of the Dem side talks really, would he even run, would they let him?
yeah I agree not turning out for Clinton was not justifiable

the democrats really don't want him to be the nominee, again, how much do they really want to win? seems like they'd prefer a loss if it means they run someone in the club and nobody has to reflect on the influence of their campaign finance

Old 06-24-2018, 10:28 PM   #609
noyen
Immortal

fuzzyroes I want to fight you

Old 06-24-2018, 11:14 PM   #610
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
Ron Paul is saying "they both want things to change drastically"

wanting things to change drastically in completely opposite directions is not being alike except in an extremely superficial way
That's not true. For me personally, I have some values that lie with the Dems and some with the Republicans. It's foolish to look at politics as a black and white entity.

I think the most important thing is taking power away from the Illuminati dirt-bags, and for that, Trump and Sanders are on the same side. Trump and Sanders have a lot more in common with their opinions regarding the globalists than many people in their own parties.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:16 PM   #611
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
trump has made the white house into a promotion for a bunch of CEOs and billionaires, fucking "drain the swamp" my ass
Wrong...

Old 06-24-2018, 11:23 PM   #612
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
i fucking like sanders, i voted for him. but you just want different people for the sake of it. and look where it got us: concentration camps for toddlers. a president earning millions of dollars by promoting his businesses while he's president. congratulating a dictator on winning a sham election. etc etc etc. collusion with russia by at least several members of trump's election team and family, if not him himself. new shit every fucking day. it's a disgrace.
Not true... Look, I'm not saying I want Sanders over Trump or any Republican running with the same ideology as Trump... I'm simply saying that I'd rather have Sanders running than some other swamp creature Democrat or if some square like Mike Pence takes the Republican nominee. Pence will say he's for all the same things as Trump, but really, historically he's been on a different page. I don't trust him.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:25 PM   #613
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
fuzzyroes I want to fight you
You must be a very insecure man if another mans differing political opinion makes you want to resort to violence.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:35 PM   #614
noyen
Immortal

I feel threatened by your fascist views. Your Nazi sympathetic ways. It absolutely makes me feel violence is the only way to deal with scum like you.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:37 PM   #615
fuzzyroes
Banned

See, liberals and Republicans are flipping. It used to be the knucklehead Republicans that would get violent but there's definitely been a paradigm shift. Joe Rogan is always talking about it.

It's fascinating to observe

Old 06-24-2018, 11:37 PM   #616
noyen
Immortal

shut the fuck up and die man.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:49 PM   #617
fuzzyroes
Banned

Speaking of Bernie Sanders LOL

Old 06-24-2018, 11:51 PM   #618
noyen
Immortal

I hope a hippopotamus mauls your genital area.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:56 PM   #619
fuzzyroes
Banned

You gotta admit, that's a pretty darn good Bernie Sanders impression.

Old 06-25-2018, 12:01 AM   #620
noyen
Immortal

i dont gotta admit anything, "durrrr you have to agree that we agree upon use of language". retarded.

Old 06-25-2018, 12:03 AM   #621
noyen
Immortal

I hope your face gets caught in an escalator and your skin is ripped off of you while you then die slowly in the company of hot topic employees.

Old 06-25-2018, 12:24 AM   #622
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Fuzzy do you think that men buy sex dolls that look like prepubescent girls because women have forgotten how to be women, and are no longer sweet and nice? So it leaves guys with no option but to buy these dolls, because women have become to aggressive, generally speaking and it’s a turn off for most guys?

Old 06-25-2018, 06:20 AM   #623
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

I think this thread is the first I've ever seen fuzzy invoke the Illuminati by name.

Tell me fuzzy, do you still believe in Santa Claus as well?

Old 06-25-2018, 06:40 AM   #624
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
I hope a hippopotamus mauls your genital area.
you'll be delighted to learn that your phrases serve a higher purpose since I have the urge to try out new fantastic sayings.

the face of my Irish co-worker was worth reading this thread. blink-blink-mouth-slowly-opens - silence. keep it coming, I have 5 more days in this job!

Old 06-25-2018, 06:49 AM   #625
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

aggressive, dominant women are hot.

vixnix you on some wack shit.

Old 06-25-2018, 06:50 AM   #626
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
you'll be delighted to learn that your phrases serve a higher purpose since I have the urge to try out new fantastic sayings.

the face of my Irish co-worker was worth reading this thread. blink-blink-mouth-slowly-opens - silence. keep it coming, I have 5 more days in this job!
why irish? would it of made a difference if they were from, say, voralberg instead?

Old 06-25-2018, 06:56 AM   #627
pavementtune

yes, because a Vorarlberger would not have understood it in English, and it doesn't sound half as good translated.

Ich hoff ein Nilpferd verstümmelt deinen Genitalbereich - that sounds reallly, really bad.

Old 06-25-2018, 07:17 AM   #628
FoolofaTook

nilpferd

lol germans ppl wat a word

Old 06-25-2018, 07:52 AM   #629
pavementtune

I never noticed how daft that word is really. horse of the river Nile. yea, close...

Old 06-25-2018, 07:56 AM   #630
FoolofaTook

in serbo-croatian they say nilski konj. nile's horse.

europeans.