Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2017, 10:41 AM   #3151
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Detailed timeline of the trump/Russia associates. Mr. Mueller's birthday just passed, got to get him something nice.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:04 PM   #3152
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
How would a profit-driven conglomerate like Alphabet stand to benefit from aligning with Marxist forces?

How can a profit-driven conglomerate like Disney stand to undermine ESPN and the NFL?

It's not about money to the highest of the higher ups. It's about cultural influence. Once the mechanisms of the conglomerate is in place, that is far more valuable than mere profit, especially when debt accrued can be lobbied away in D.C. and thrown onto the taxpayers.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:09 PM   #3153
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Don't they have to answer to their shareholders, though?

Old 08-23-2017, 11:07 PM   #3154
The Omega Concern
Banned

Fuck 'em...that's pretty much what every CEO here in Silly Con Valley thinks of their shareholders when they pump and dump an IPO, force them to hold while they and their buddies profit on the initial boost.

Co.'s like Google, Facebook and Disney though, they're in a different realm with their monopolistic influences. The gov is completely embedded in each and it isn't because they care about their profit margins or concerns of the shareholders.

Old 08-23-2017, 11:28 PM   #3155
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Why is Alphabet suing Uber in an intellectual property dispute if their primary concern is influencing the culture and not with ownership of the technology?

It can't matter which specific company leaves us all in driver-less cars if this actually happening is more important to them than profiting from it.

P.S. You've said that "it's not about money to the highest of the higher ups," but just suggested that "they and their buddies profit on the initial boost" provided by manipulating the market. Which is it?

Old 08-24-2017, 12:45 AM   #3156
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Why is Alphabet suing Uber in an intellectual property dispute if their primary concern is influencing the culture and not with ownership of the technology?

It can't matter which specific company leaves us all in driver-less cars if this actually happening is more important to them than profiting from it.

P.S. You've said that "it's not about money to the highest of the higher ups," but just suggested that "they and their buddies profit on the initial boost" provided by manipulating the market. Which is it?

I gave you an example of how the CEO culture could give a shit about shareholders, many of them their own employees. The IPO 'pump and dump' is a familiar story around here. I then made the distinction between that tier vs. the conglomerates like FB, Goolag, Disney, etc., because the two internet companies of that bunch was started by DARPA and if you're not aware of that stealthy behemoth of an entity, you're probably better off.

"Profit" is a funny word in Silly Con Valley. Uber doesn't make one, but is valued at over $50 Billion. The evaluations (critical to the pump and dump) of all these tech companies are because of the venture capitalists interest in their product and the VC money is largely a fixture of the quantitative easing of the FED, which is future generations of as yet unrealized tax receipts.

i.e. pure financial insanity... THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!

Google, youtube and FB as we speak are clamping down on free speech. That's the motive for these companies and always was...it does go back to DARPA and how it seeded this entire valley with the tech that influences virtually everything data-wise in the world now.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:10 AM   #3157
The Omega Concern
Banned

Alphabet (Parent co. of Google, Google co-founder Larry Page the CEO)...nuff said for the lawsuit? The original Uber guys were brilliant in starting a world-wide taxi service without buying a single car. They can't hang with the size of the company though and have either been booted or are on the way out. Alphabet (Google) sees them as the best way to integrate driverless cars. The nearish future will look like Minority Report and Google has always been the entity to drive it home, bad pun intended.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:17 AM   #3158
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I'm not convinced that we were referring to distinct tiers of individuals and/or business entities with those references to profit. Both quotes were originally provided in response to the questions I asked about Alphabet, i.e. the multinational conglomerate and parent company of Google, YouTube, Android, DoubleClick, Waymo, etc.

Speaking of Facebook and DoubleClick, though, how would it benefit companies that rely upon advertising revenue to limit free speech that could otherwise be mined for data?

Old 08-24-2017, 01:55 AM   #3159
The Omega Concern
Banned

CEO's, shareholders and profits: take the Yahoo lady CEO who got booted, or many of these tech giants CEO's. They drive the company into the ground which causes a stir among the shareholders who put the squeeze on the CEO and force 'em out. CEO gets a $40 to $100 million golden parachute and voila...why should they give a shit? Especially when FORBES mag comes out with a psychological profile of the Fortune 500 CEO's and determine over 80% could be considered clinical psycho or sociopaths. That's the top rung that just don't care. Among them, you have a crowd with more ambitions than just money.

Quote:
Speaking of Facebook and DoubleClick, though, how would it benefit companies that rely upon advertising revenue to limit free speech that could otherwise be mined for data?
FB, DC...many of these tech companies are cultural Marxist at their core (the google AI forum mod their working on, Exhibit A). Zuckerberg and the Stanford Google boys were hand picked at a young age to better integrate the younger generations into the technology and given tech curated by government fronts (Darpa). They are essentially government designed monopolies for mass influence of the culture, not much different than how the TV networks started in the 1920's.

With the techs though, again, DC may yet prove to be an o.k. company and truly in it for profit, which is fine, because presumably they would help anybody. But it wouldn't surprise me if they wish to eliminate certain companies or individuals that don't fit their world view; you can do that when you're essentially a monopoly. This type of behavior is rampant in SillyCon Valley.

Old 08-24-2017, 11:26 AM   #3160
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Old 08-24-2017, 11:29 AM   #3161
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

i can't tell if that's a condemnation or some sort of honor from the german news magazine

Old 08-24-2017, 11:55 AM   #3162
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

it's disturbing.

Old 08-26-2017, 12:23 AM   #3163
Bread Regal
Banned

joe arpaio being pardoned is a terrifying new low

Old 08-26-2017, 01:24 AM   #3164
The Omega Concern
Banned

because why? for defying the globalists wishes of overrunning the country with illegal immigrants? that ploy goes back to the tower of babel.

Old 08-26-2017, 01:31 AM   #3165
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

you mean arresting people for being brown

Old 08-26-2017, 10:24 AM   #3166
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
i can't tell if that's a condemnation or some sort of honor from the german news magazine
it's a condemnation. the germans hate Trump. his schtick is very familiar to them.

Old 08-26-2017, 10:40 AM   #3167
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
Committing countless heinous acts

Old 08-26-2017, 11:09 AM   #3168
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

When your brainwashed by bolsheviks, this is what the thought process would be. It's knuckledragging stupidity that isn't even an argument and is so void of historical context its laughable.

Old 08-26-2017, 11:11 AM   #3169
Bread Regal
Banned

uh.

so you're on the side of brutal extralegal authoritarianism. that's cool. very cool, actually.

Old 08-26-2017, 11:19 AM   #3170
The Omega Concern
Banned

There's nothing extralegal about enforcing immigration laws. Immigration laws exist because nations can't survive if they have open borders and put every single person that crosses over on government assistance. That's why every country in the world has them, it's just the suicidal left in this country and western europe are so consumed with identity politics, all they do is look for angles to throw the word racist around. It's retarded, but that's the basis of the thought process...y'all prove that daily.

Old 08-26-2017, 11:23 AM   #3171
Bread Regal
Banned

dude.

he was literally jailing american citizens and residents for being latino and not supplying paperwork at illegal checkpoints.

Old 08-26-2017, 11:26 AM   #3172
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
joe arpaio being pardoned is a terrifying new low

If you think this is terrifying, I'd guess you find this downright apocalyptic:

DHS to Require Interviews for More Than 100,000 Visa Holders

I know some techies that are very happy about this and their CEO colluding bosses very upset over it. Can you guess why? Probably not...

Old 08-26-2017, 11:36 AM   #3173
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
dude.

he was literally jailing american citizens and residents for being latino and not supplying paperwork at illegal checkpoints.

The checkpoints were never illegal, it was only through Eric Holder's seditious conclusions that made it so when they found the Sheriff following constitutional law and not granting the illegal orders Obama's DOJ were demanding. That's why the FED/STATE stand-off erupted because the Sheriff understood that lack of prosecutorial authority over illegal immigrants was designed to flood the nation with illegals to undermine it, which was Obama's alinsky-esque motives from the very beginning of his term.

Old 08-26-2017, 11:46 AM   #3174
Bread Regal
Banned

HE WAS ARRESTING AND JAILING US CITIZENS FOR BEING LATINO AND NOT SUPPLYING PAPERWORK PROVING THEIR STATUS.

HE PUT THEM IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS.

Old 08-26-2017, 12:17 PM   #3175
Disco King
Minion of Satan

The religious left calls everybody who puts people in concentration camps based on their ethnicity a "fascist."

Old 08-26-2017, 12:35 PM   #3176
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

https://i.imgur.com/e17eFvP.jpg

Old 08-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #3177
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

Quote:
HE WAS ARRESTING AND JAILING US CITIZENS FOR BEING LATINO AND NOT SUPPLYING PAPERWORK PROVING THEIR STATUS.
AND IF YOU DON'T REALIZE THAT IT WAS DONE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, YOU'LL BE NEXT, YOU BLIND USELESS EATER!!

https://youtu.be/-bMBZItTooY?t=1m11s

Old 08-27-2017, 01:06 AM   #3178
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
The checkpoints were never illegal, it was only through Eric Holder's seditious conclusions that made it so when they found the Sheriff following constitutional law and not granting the illegal orders Obama's DOJ were demanding. That's why the FED/STATE stand-off erupted because the Sheriff understood that lack of prosecutorial authority over illegal immigrants was designed to flood the nation with illegals to undermine it, which was Obama's alinsky-esque motives from the very beginning of his term.
aren't you latino? what if joe arp illegally arrested you because you didn't have your birth certificate on you? that is what he fucking did to these people

Old 08-30-2017, 02:18 PM   #3179
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIcJyiBVoAA1L8o.jpg:small
Hurricane Katrina. Obama isn't president yet.

http://s.newsweek.com/sites/www.news...-155061375.jpg
Superstorm Sandy.

http://www.mercurynews.com/wp-conten...1361.jpg?w=620
trump doesn't meet with any Hurricane Harvey victims.

Old 08-30-2017, 02:18 PM   #3180
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
aren't you latino? what if joe arp illegally arrested you because you didn't have your birth certificate on you? that is what he fucking did to these people
Excellent question, reprise.