Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2020, 08:49 PM   #31
YA5H
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Fuck yeah, YA5H thanks for finding this. Can we count on u to do a breakdown of the biblical allusions across the album if the trend holds? This is fun stuff
Yes, absolutely! Run To Me you seem like such a kind hearted and caring human being. I appreciate you brother.

Old 09-22-2020, 10:04 PM   #32
meatngreet
Pledge

Finding a Biblical reference in a Pumpkins song? At best, it’s leveraging a quote, just like a bazillion other people have done over the last 2000 years. At worst, it’s lazy lyrics going for the “deep” effect. The list of mediocre songs that quote from the Bible is long.

Old 09-22-2020, 10:49 PM   #33
Gooch
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YA5H View Post
Yes, absolutely! Run To Me you seem like such a kind hearted and caring human being. I appreciate you brother.
This one time, Run To Me helped a little old lady cross the street in the rain using his umbrella. And another time I saw him give his lunch to a starving puppy. He also crochets panties for homeless women. Mostly thongs and g strings. (The homeless hate VPLs.) He’s very kind and caring.

Old 09-23-2020, 08:25 AM   #34
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Old 09-23-2020, 09:10 AM   #35
Cool As Ice Cream

and jesus said, devi ever, i paid for this pedal through crowdfunding, and now you've spent all the money but there still is no pedal, and i can't get my money back, i guess this means i am fucked, jesus said. thanks a lot, obama! and he returned to betlehem where he ate a humble but tasty meal consisting of soup and bread.

Old 09-24-2020, 06:35 AM   #36
FoolofaTook

Old 09-24-2020, 05:13 PM   #37
vitaldust
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: a melting apocalyptic jungle bleeding out of me like a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
and jesus said, devi ever, i paid for this pedal through crowdfunding, and now you've spent all the money but there still is no pedal, and i can't get my money back, i guess this means i am fucked, jesus said. thanks a lot, obama! and he returned to betlehem where he ate a humble but tasty meal consisting of soup and bread.
Devi has a history of ripping people off.

How cool and levelheaded would you be if someone stole from you and turned it into a very public mess?

Corgan gets angry. That doesn't mean he's fucking transphobic.