Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2019, 08:44 PM   #1
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Angry I'M CALLING YOU OUT - Alternative Nation's Brett Buchanan

Brett,
What the fuck dude. I worked in digital media for a decade, and this is the worst, most nonsensical, most unethical click-baity headline I have EVER seen. Explain to me, and everyone here, how in the FUCK does the content of the story relate to the headline in the SLIGHTEST? I mean honestly, it's like if Elton John said "Lady Gaga is a great talent" and you were to post the headline "ELTON JOHN REVEALS WHETHER HE THINKS LADA GAGA IS A WHORE." How do you sleep at night dude? You know your website is a laughing stock right? Jesus fuckin christ.

https://www.alternativenation.net/ho...rrible-singer/