Elphenor
Braindead

Old 12-30-2017, 10:59 AM   #182
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
For me it's all about distinguishing people from their behaviors

I will try hard not to judge/condemn fuzzy or people who think like him; as much as it hurts to see what's happening here, I try not to "bully" anyone for advancing abhorrent leaders/worldviews. Because bullying, I think, is one of the fundamental traits of trumpism that makes it abhorrent

But I think we are entitled to consistently and loudly express our dismay at fuzzy's behavior, and there's a difference b/w bullying and shunning

IMO if I am consistent and firm in my shunning, the polarization becomes the other's choice. The door is always open for them to embrace empathy, reject hate, to change

Old 12-30-2017, 11:15 AM   #183
MarquisInSpades
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuralyonW3 View Post
Jesus fucking Christ dude
sorry, though. I can only speak from an ideological POV, since I don't live in the US and don't actually know how it is over there.

Yeah, fuck it, I'm not getting myself into this BS again.

Last edited by MarquisInSpades : 12-30-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Old 12-30-2017, 01:57 PM   #184
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Lightbulb

If you want to shun someone, do it to MarquisInDads. He is 100% troll. Just saying mean things to get a rise out of people. Fuzzy I am not sure. I keep changing my mind.

I, on the other hand, should be lovingly embraced. This poll is a good start. Only 1,987 more votes to go and we will be in the acceptable 'low thousands'.

Come on let's go!

Old 12-30-2017, 01:58 PM   #185
FoolofaTook

Today, 10:15 AM MarquisInSpades

This message is hidden because MarquisInSpades is on your ignore list.

Old 12-30-2017, 03:27 PM   #186
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
MarquisInDads.

Come on let's go!

this would win you my vote, if i voted. remember how i said i hate voting? you're still one of my favorite people here, though. do you even SEE this weather i'm going to have to drive through to just hang out sober together? solidarity, brudder.

honestly i thought whenever we met we'd be flying high on something or other, but look at all us netphos now. i'm floored. getting old is too real.

let that be my unofficial vote, kay?

Old 12-30-2017, 03:30 PM   #187
ilikeplanets
Braindead

you're smoking the polls (huh huh) anyway, even James Weesnaw voted for you and who the fuck is that??

Old 12-30-2017, 03:36 PM   #188
FoolofaTook

I am disliked less than Fuzztard. Hooray.

It's like saying Belial is less bad than Beelzebub.

Old 12-30-2017, 05:49 PM   #189
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
F'lobs, I'm curious

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much does it hurt you in your heart that we have a president that naked/gleefully dehumanizes women and minorities in his actions, words, and policies?
Not how sure how this relates to what I was saying last night, but right now it's at a 9. I give him one point in the positive because he's the only thing between America and Mike Pence.

Old 12-30-2017, 05:55 PM   #190
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Hahahaha T_T oh god you're right

Old 12-30-2017, 05:58 PM   #191
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post

this would win you my vote, if i voted. remember how i said i hate voting? you're still one of my favorite people here, though. do you even SEE this weather i'm going to have to drive through to just hang out sober together? solidarity, brudder.

honestly i thought whenever we met we'd be flying high on something or other, but look at all us netphos now. i'm floored. getting old is too real.

let that be my unofficial vote, kay?
ILP it is nice that you still want to hang with me but it might not be such a good idea. Like I told you before I am really unstable. Remember when I thought my neighbors turned off my heating? Or when I broke down and put that gooey stuff on my neighbors dooe handle (lol)? And last week I came very close to commiting a crime (I was drunk). I won't go into much detail but it was to involve malicious destruction of property.

I am not ok. Just this morning I was thinking that Safeway is purposely screwing with me and is somehow in league with Goodwill. Wtf.

Old 12-30-2017, 06:04 PM   #192
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
For me it's all about distinguishing people from their behaviors

I will try hard not to judge/condemn fuzzy or people who think like him; as much as it hurts to see what's happening here, I try not to "bully" anyone for advancing abhorrent leaders/worldviews. Because bullying, I think, is one of the fundamental traits of trumpism that makes it abhorrent

But I think we are entitled to consistently and loudly express our dismay at fuzzy's behavior, and there's a difference b/w bullying and shunning

IMO if I am consistent and firm in my shunning, the polarization becomes the other's choice. The door is always open for them to embrace empathy, reject hate, to change
Honestly, this was all I was trying to drive at. Either I'm really terrible at expressing myself or no one was reading what I was actually writing.

Or:

I'll leave the soapboxing for those more eloquent than me in the future.

Old 12-30-2017, 06:16 PM   #193
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
And last week I came very close to commiting a crime (I was drunk). I won't go into much detail but it was to involve malicious destruction of property.
Don't vandalize the Safeway, Shonny.

You're very easily described.

Old 12-30-2017, 06:37 PM   #194
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:

I am not ok. Just this morning I was thinking that Safeway is purposely screwing with me and is somehow in league with Goodwill. Wtf.
this makes me sad. it sounds so much like my baby's father. he thought our neighbors had tapped into our car radio and cell phones and were in cahoots with our ex-landlord to steal our worthless stuff. and many more fun delusions of that nature. he kept sleeping in the car cause he thought the house wasn't safe while i was like 8 months pregnant. he was on speed though. i made him go to the hospital. i can't be around that kinda stuff and baby especially can't i hope you take care of yourself

Old 12-30-2017, 06:39 PM   #195
ilikeplanets
Braindead

and flaminglobes i understood you. and still stand by what i said.

Old 12-30-2017, 06:39 PM   #196
ilikeplanets
Braindead

man i'm triple-posting a lot here lately.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:32 PM   #197
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Don't vandalize the Safeway, Shonny.

You're very easily described.

Goodwill, not Safeway.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:38 PM   #198
FoolofaTook

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
this makes me sad. it sounds so much like my baby's father. he thought our neighbors had tapped into our car radio and cell phones and were in cahoots with our ex-landlord to steal our worthless stuff. and many more fun delusions of that nature. he kept sleeping in the car cause he thought the house wasn't safe while i was like 8 months pregnant. he was on speed though. i made him go to the hospital. i can't be around that kinda stuff and baby especially can't i hope you take care of yourself
Glad to help you save face. You're welcome.

Old 12-30-2017, 09:24 PM   #199
ilikeplanets
Braindead

#UnclearOn

Old 12-30-2017, 09:44 PM   #200
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades View Post
This is kinda funny, especially considering that the KKK was an organisation started by Democrats, lol.
interesting how a 17-year-old kid from Delhi has been taught to repeat American conservative myths and talking points so well, huh

Old 12-30-2017, 09:50 PM   #201
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
let alone what you spew when it comes to trans and gay people?
You're flat out lying now. Post 1 single thing that I've ever "spewed" against gay people that you have a problem with. Go ahead, I'd like to see what you're raging so hard about... Otherwise, you owe me an apology.

Moderators here shouldn't be able to start simply spreading rumors about contributors that they don't agree with. I expressed annoyance with Reprise for what I thought was starting drama, but she had the integrity to post the quotes that she had a problem with.

This is just simply low... Never go and throw baseless accusations around.. Especially in a "position of power".

I'm serious about wanting an apology.

Old 12-30-2017, 09:55 PM   #202
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
You're flat out lying now. Post 1 single thing that I've ever "spewed" against gay people that you have a problem with. Go ahead, I'd like to see what you're raging so hard about... Otherwise, you owe me an apology.

Moderators here shouldn't be able to start simply spreading rumors about contributors that they don't agree with. I expressed annoyance with Reprise for what I thought was starting drama, but she had the integrity to post the quotes that she had a problem with.

This is just simply low... Never go and throw baseless accusations around.. Especially in a "position of power".

oh shut up you fucker

Old 12-30-2017, 09:57 PM   #203
redbreegull

I mean everyone here remembers your latest tirade against trans people so plz don't fucking bother us with your selective memory of your own actions. fuck off you disingenuous liar

Old 12-30-2017, 09:59 PM   #204
bright_doom
Ownz

A quote from our former king in his final days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
i honestly do not see much of a difference between took & fuzzy. like functionally zero difference, there's a stylistic difference of course fuzzy is going to deliberately antagonize you with his dropout alt-right politics & took is going post nine times in a row and talk about the exact same 3 subjects that he is able to talk about - sludge metal, sophomoric humor & graphic descriptions of his sexual urges

Old 12-30-2017, 10:01 PM   #205
redbreegull

I don't recall Took ever going on racist rants, shitting on immigrants for attempting to speak english, or talking about how hairy women of varying ethnic groups are

Old 12-30-2017, 10:03 PM   #206
redbreegull

but sure, they are the same if you are some off the rails angry dude who actively looks for a reason to treat others like shit to get off on his own righteousness and does this by making up falsehoods and caricatures of the people he wants to attack

Old 12-30-2017, 10:03 PM   #207
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:

LOOOOOOL

Old 12-30-2017, 10:05 PM   #208
bright_doom
Ownz

Yeah come to think of it, Trots wasn't exactly grounded in reality
http://forums.netphoria.org/showthre...17#post4352817

Old 12-30-2017, 10:06 PM   #209
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Do you think he actually read your post or is it more likely he just sort of gathered in the most general possible sense that it was arguably supportive of him, more or less unthinkingly ascribing to it an aura of absolute beauty as a result?
You know buzz, It's possible to applaud and be a fan of a statement without agreeing with 100 percent of it... I know you're not a simple man.. Why must you act as one in order to throw me under a bus?

Old 12-30-2017, 10:07 PM   #210
redbreegull

Quote:
You know buzz, It's possible to applaud and be a fan of a statement without agreeing with 100 percent of it... I know you're not a simple man.. Why must you act as one in order to throw me under a bus?
everyone sees through you, except you. You are actually convinced by your own bullshit.