Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2017, 09:31 PM   #211
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 20,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Apparently it's to reduce glare.

I still think warpaint would of been a more hardcore reason but whatever.
here's the wiki which cites the test that Mythbusters did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_bl...thBusters_test

it does reduce glare a small amount. but it depends also on your head gear.

Last edited by scottytheoneand : 02-02-2017 at 09:37 PM.

 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:55 PM   #212
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
so for example, do you actually believe the inauguration was the best attended one in history like Trumps says? You think the photos are fakes?

I think it might be fake in the sense that there's no time-stamp as to when that photo on the right was taken.

Look, No doubt Obama had a bigger crowd. There's no arguing that. But I was watching the broadcast, and the live overhead shots and there really did appear to be a lot more people than that photo suggests.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:57 PM   #213
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Trump's first military operation kills 8 women and children gets called a success

They also killed the sister of the American son of a Jihadist that Obama "accidentally" droned with no trial
They also killed 14 of the Taliban fighters.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:59 PM   #214
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,903
Default

but trump is in fact arguing that

there's also time lapses out there

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:59 PM   #215
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Apparently it's to reduce glare.

I still think warpaint would of been a more hardcore reason but whatever.
Yeah man, it attracts the sun to keep it out of the eyes. I wore it in little league to be cool and I can confirm that it really does work. It's especially good for football players cause they don't have the visor like ballplayers do.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:01 PM   #216
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
They also killed 14 of the Taliban fighters.
if we just wanted to kill terrorists without regard for civilians we could bomb them all right now and be done with it. the whole point of strategic action is not to harm civilians

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:02 PM   #217
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
but trump is in fact arguing that

there's also time lapses out there
On the broadcast when he was up there giving the speech they'd routinely do overhead shots and there was definitely more than that photo.

Of course there wasn't nearly as much as Obama cause Obama was a phenomenon who everyone thought was gonna change the world (if only they knew then what we know now) and Trump was one of the most unpopular winners.

So the comparison is unfair.

Also I'm sick and tired of hearing about people de-ligitimizing Trump for losing the popular vote. Bill Clinton lost the popular vote each term and no one seemed to mind then. The hypocrisy is cancerous.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:05 PM   #218
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
if we just wanted to kill terrorists without regard for civilians we could bomb them all right now and be done with it. the whole point of strategic action is not to harm civilians
Of course, but it was scheduled by Obama to take place after Jan 16. Obama laid all the groundwork and had the roll-out all but ready to go.

There's been reports that the Taliban were tipped off. I buy it. Great way for the old regime to sabotage Trump.

But you know what? There's tons of these kinds of tragic mishaps that happen under every president. You'll never even hear about the majority of it, but because it's Trump it's a top news headline.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:08 PM   #219
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
On the broadcast when he was up there giving the speech they'd routinely do overhead shots and there was definitely more than that photo.

Of course there wasn't nearly as much as Obama cause Obama was a phenomenon who everyone thought was gonna change the world (if only they knew then what we know now) and Trump was one of the most unpopular winners.

So the comparison is unfair.

Also I'm sick and tired of hearing about people de-ligitimizing Trump for losing the popular vote. Bill Clinton lost the popular vote each term and no one seemed to mind then. The hypocrisy is cancerous.
what the fuck are you talking about, bill clinton did not lose the popular vote

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:09 PM   #220
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Of course there wasn't nearly as much as Obama cause Obama was a phenomenon who everyone thought was gonna change the world (if only they knew then what we know now) and Trump was one of the m
But Trump is LITERALLY ARGUING that he had a bigger crowd. He is literally lying about something that doesn't matter and we have photographic proof of. You don't care about this? How can we trust what he says if he'll lie about something there is video proof of that is so unimportant?

Last edited by reprise85 : 02-02-2017 at 11:16 PM.

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:11 PM   #221
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Of course, but it was scheduled by Obama to take place after Jan 16. Obama laid all the groundwork and had the roll-out all but ready to go.
Obama decided it was too dangerous to do it, so he had it ready to go if it stopped being as dangerous. Trump decided it was fine and he was wrong. That's what happened.

Quote:
There's been reports that the Taliban were tipped off. I buy it. Great way for the old regime to sabotage Trump.
You just accused the Obama administration of treason, conspiracy to commit murder, murder, and probably a bunch of war crimes. Nice job.

Quote:
But you know what? There's tons of these kinds of tragic mishaps that happen under every president. You'll never even hear about the majority of it, but because it's Trump it's a top news headline.
Benghazi?

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:16 PM   #222
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

ahh yes, some blowhard on Fox news was ranting and raving about it, but Bill Clinton never won over 50 percent of the votes is I guess what they were getting at.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:18 PM   #223
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
But Trump is LITERALLY ARGUING that he had a bigger crowd. He is literally lying about something that doesn't matter and we have photographic proof of. You don't care about this? How can we trust what he says if he'll lie about something there is video proof of that is so unimportant?
There's bigger fish to fry Reprise. I think the campaign was just rattled by the incessant negative coverage and they were fighting back... A stupid tactic to take, but I don't think most people really care.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:20 PM   #224
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
Obama decided it was too dangerous to do it, so he had it ready to go if it stopped being as dangerous. Trump decided it was fine and he was wrong. That's what happened.
For whatever reason Obama wanted to hold off on it and decided it should be rolled out after January 16th.

I'm not down with the execution, but presidents always have these raids and we lose courageous soldiers and there's casualties. It's a shame, but it's nothing new...

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:21 PM   #225
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 16,980
Default

Have you ever taken cocaine intravenously, o table of contents?

I haven't but I sure do wish I could.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:22 PM   #226
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 16,980
Default

Hmm. For some reason I thought toc was posting in this thread.


 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:46 PM   #227
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
ahh yes, some blowhard on Fox news was ranting and raving about it, but Bill Clinton never won over 50 percent of the votes is I guess what they were getting at.
and you just swallowed their bullshit without checking what they meant. my guess being that they purposefully obfusicated their meaning. it doesn't matter if he didn't get 50% when there was a popular (relatively) third party candidate

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:47 PM   #228
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
There's bigger fish to fry Reprise. I think the campaign was just rattled by the incessant negative coverage and they were fighting back... A stupid tactic to take, but I don't think most people really care.
I don't give a fuck about the inauguration, but it's hard to trust someone who will lie so blatantly because they cannot accept the truth about something so stupid. he can tell us there's evidence of something when there isn't, or we have to go to war when we shouldn't. how can we trust him?

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:48 PM   #229
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
For whatever reason Obama wanted to hold off on it and decided it should be rolled out after January 16th.

I'm not down with the execution, but presidents always have these raids and we lose courageous soldiers and there's casualties. It's a shame, but it's nothing new...
yeah it does happen but trump knows better than all the generals

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:49 PM   #230
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 27,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Have you ever taken cocaine intravenously, o table of contents?

I haven't but I sure do wish I could.
cocaine is a shitty drug, the comedown is not worth it

 
reprise85 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:51 PM   #231
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

He's got a great team of people surrounding him. General Mad-Dog Mattis, Steve Bannon, Jeff Sessions.

Bannons whole movement is anti-war, anti-getting involved (for lack of a better word)

There's gonna be some hiccups, but I think ultimately Trumps caught on to a movement and it's gonna lead to a new America. One that's more special and united with it's people.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:53 PM   #232
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,981
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
cocaine is a shitty drug, the comedown is not worth it
Sometimes it's not that bad. I've done like half a half-gram and returned home to sleep like a baby numerous times. It's something that should be indulged in sparingly definitely though.

These guys that do 8-balls and shit it's just like fuck..... good luck with that

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 06:24 AM   #233
Starla
*****
 
Starla's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,785
Default

All whites are literally Hitler.

 
Starla is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 06:26 AM   #234
Starla
*****
 
Starla's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,785
Default

See how trump surrounds himself with mostly whites? what can we do about the white problem?

 
Starla is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:29 AM   #235
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 16,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
All whites are literally Hitler.
On the bus last night. This badass looking dude (covered in tatts dressed in black) sitting afore and below me had a swatstika/hitler hailing the masses pic as his mobile background.

idaho ain't that far off

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:30 AM   #236
FoolofaTook
Braindead
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 16,980
Default

Not all whites starla. just the misbegotten race of northwestern europeans the scourge of the earth.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:06 PM   #237
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: somerville, nj
Posts: 23,387
Default

Hillary Clinton and Melania Trump have the same exact style of engagement ring.

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:17 PM   #238
MplsTaper
Demi-God
 
MplsTaper's Avatar
 
Posts: 441
Default

This seems completely logical. No really.

Trump Vows to ‘Destroy’ Law Banning Political Endorsements by Churches

Quote:
WASHINGTON — President Trump vowed on Thursday to overturn a law restricting political speech by tax-exempt churches, a potentially huge victory for the religious right and a gesture to evangelicals, a voting bloc he attracted to his campaign by promising to free up their pulpits.

Mr. Trump said his administration would “totally destroy” the Johnson Amendment, a 1954 law that prohibits churches from endorsing or opposing political candidates at the risk of losing their tax-exempt status.

“Freedom of religion is a sacred right, but it is also a right under threat all around us,” Mr. Trump told religious leaders at the National Prayer Breakfast. “That is why I will get rid of and totally destroy the Johnson Amendment and allow our representatives of faith to speak freely and without fear of retribution.”

Repealing the law would require approval by Congress, which could prove challenging given that Democrats, and even some Republicans, would resist what many view as an erosion of the separation between church and state.

 
MplsTaper is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:27 PM   #239
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Ownz
 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT's Avatar
 
Location: Greater Anabaptist Rakefighter Kingdom
Posts: 937
Default

bill clinton did the not ever lose popular vote, he won popular vote soundly in 2 elections.

fuck you fuzzyretard you fucking liar. this si what I am talking about. literally believes he can reshape reality by making people believe his lies, just like donald trump. this is fascism.

 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 06:21 PM   #240
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 20,305
Default

everybody put that stupid Canuck on ignore!

 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
goddamn this board sucks Trotskilicious General Chat Message Board 175 08-25-2014 01:24 PM
aim chat Thaniel Buckner General Chat Archive 267 08-22-2009 10:12 PM
Sharing. Work breeds sorrow. sickbadthing General Chat Archive 6 08-02-2008 04:31 PM
weird tom cruise interviews M.Night General Chat Archive 8 05-14-2008 01:42 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2014