Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2018, 01:35 AM   #1921
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Excuse me? Why would you even make such a conjecture? I'm simply bringing up something that I've noticed going on for far too long... Took consistently gets a free pass for misogynistic and bigoted rhetoric among other bad behavior that would have other people tarred and feathered and perhaps even banned.

Honestly, I think we need Trotsky back. We need a fair and impartial moderator here.

This popularity shit where other people are held to different standards is toxic to the community.
He's held to a different standard because context matters and regardless of all else, he is a more nuanced person than you. You like being a piece of shit. You think there is virtue in being an annoying asshole all the god damn time. I already said this. Learn to read you fuckin redneck hillbilly anti intellectual dropout moron

no one is defending Took. not one person here has said they are cool with his behavior. and as you can fucking see, multiple people have called him out. You just can't stop digging the same hole

Old 01-14-2018, 01:36 AM   #1922
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
probably because if you're as much of a bitch as she is, and then you post a pic where your arms look hairy, people think it's OK for someone to comment on that
What, you expect her to shave her arms now? Gimme a break. For took to make a sexist comment like that was outta line.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:37 AM   #1923
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
He's held to a different standard because context matters and regardless of all else, he is a more nuanced person than you. You like being a piece of shit. You think there is virtue in being an annoying asshole all the god damn time. I already said this. Learn to read you fuckin redneck hillbilly anti intellectual dropout moron
Oh so bigotry is tolerated by you as long as it's nuanced? Got it...

Jeeze, you really are a spineless jellyfish.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:38 AM   #1924
redbreegull

You want people to respond differently to you? Change your fucking behavior you stupid shit. I have to assume you actually like all this negative attention because otherwise you wouldn't double down on your assholery ad infinitum. You must want this abuse.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:38 AM   #1925
redbreegull

Quote:
Oh so bigotry is tolerated by you as long as it's nuanced? Got it...

Jeeze, you really are a spineless jellyfish.
fuck you nazi

Old 01-14-2018, 01:39 AM   #1926
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
wow it's like you didn't read the last page of responses or something

you speak a lot and listen very little
Just proving a point.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:39 AM   #1927
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
The problem is that the rest of us are not mentally 6 years old

Old 01-14-2018, 01:40 AM   #1928
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
You want people to respond differently to you? Change your fucking behavior you stupid shit. I have to assume you actually like all this negative attention because otherwise you wouldn't double down on your assholery ad infinitum. You must want this abuse.
Man, I haven't said anything that could even be considered remotely offensive since maybe the Trump campaign.

That's quite some time ago now... I just can't shake a few choice statements, yet this guy goes around acting awful on the regular but he does so in a way that I guess is perceived as charming so he gets a free-pass.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:41 AM   #1929
redbreegull

Quote:
Just proving a point.
...you're proving you don't read what anyone says. In all my years working with kids, I never worked with a student as obtuse or unwilling to learn or try to better as you and that is the honest to god truth

Old 01-14-2018, 01:41 AM   #1930
fuzzyroes
Banned

Just have a little courage. You see someone being a gross dick, call him out!

That's all I'm saying man!

Old 01-14-2018, 01:42 AM   #1931
redbreegull

Quote:
Man, I haven't said anything that could even be considered remotely offensive since maybe the Trump campaign.

That's quite some time ago now... I just can't shake a few choice statements, yet this guy goes around acting awful on the regular but he does so in a way that I guess is perceived as charming so he gets a free-pass.
keep digging fuckface. make some more excuses. deflect some more. this is why everyone hates you.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:42 AM   #1932
redbreegull

Quote:
Just have a little courage. You see someone being a gross dick, call him out!

That's all I'm saying man!
I did, directly, as I've told you four times your knuckle dragging incoherent ape

Old 01-14-2018, 01:43 AM   #1933
fuzzyroes
Banned

Why are you acting so insulting to me?

Like me or hate me, I think what I'm bringing up is a fair point.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:44 AM   #1934
redbreegull

Quote:
Why are you acting so insulting to me?

Like me or hate me, I think what I'm bringing up is a fair point.
THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME I HAVE TOLD YOU I SPOKE TO HIM DIRECTLY. YOU GOD DAMN STUPID FUCKING MONKEY

Old 01-14-2018, 01:45 AM   #1935
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I did, directly, as I've told you four times your knuckle dragging incoherent ape
Well, it would be really nice if you could take the same approach with me next time you disagree with me as opposed to the whole pelted with tomatoes thing

Old 01-14-2018, 01:45 AM   #1936
redbreegull

my opinion of you is so low that I would never make the mistake of thinking you might respond to a personal and direct approach. I was wrong that it would work with Took but not even in the farthest out acid trip fantasy dream land universe would I ever imagine you are capable of responding well to such a tactic. you are too fucking stupid.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:46 AM   #1937
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME I HAVE TOLD YOU I SPOKE TO HIM DIRECTLY. YOU GOD DAMN STUPID FUCKING MONKEY
I'm talking about the community as a whole.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:47 AM   #1938
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
my opinion of you is so low that I would never make the mistake of thinking you might respond to a personal and direct approach. I was wrong that it would work with Took but not even in the farthest out acid trip fantasy dream land universe would I ever imagine you are capable of responding well to such a tactic. you are too fucking stupid.
Well, it appears that we've reached an impasse regarding the topic.

I bid you farewell

Old 01-14-2018, 01:48 AM   #1939
redbreegull

how many times do you think it can be explained to you in one night that you should stop worrying about everyone else and fix your own behavior if you want to be treated different? again, you obviously like the abuse and I am happy to oblige you fuckin nazi asshole

Old 01-14-2018, 01:50 AM   #1940
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
What, you expect her to shave her arms now? Gimme a break. For took to make a sexist comment like that was outta line.
How was it sexist to say that her arms look hairy?

Isn't it more sexist of you to assume that yo soy gives a shit about having hairy arms?

It's almost as if you assume that her appearance is important enough to her , and her desire to not be hairy is that important to her, that she would be offended by Took/s comment.

Would you assume the same thing about a guy?

Old 01-14-2018, 01:52 AM   #1941
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well, Tooks been especially on a rampage with trolling me and being very mean spirited towards me for quite some time now... So I figured I'd speak up and make this point. I suppose it doesn't matter. But I did feel like there was some staunch hypocrisy floating around the Netphorian ether....

It really more than anything makes me miss Trotskilious. I respect that he acted as an impartial moderator on things. He didn't make judgments based on board "cliques". He had his standards and he boarded by them. I just feel like things are little too "high-schooly" around here now and the Took example was simply the most clear-cut one I could use to make my point.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:53 AM   #1942
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
This all sounds like a really shit time I imagine it has been a a hard time for both of you.

Have you considered moving, now that there's nothing really holding you there? Seems like it's full of bad memories maybe. Maybe go get some sunshine in San Francisco or something, for a while. Hang in there.
i'm expecting to move. there are two other companies here I could work for. But it's unlikely they would hire me. They also don't have any open positions.

All the companies I've interviewed with so far, or even just corresponded with, are in other States.

I really do not want to move right now. But i don't have a choice.

My Friday interview was with a company in Washington DC. It could be a fun place to live

Old 01-14-2018, 01:54 AM   #1943
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

would you all just put fuzz on ignore and stop talking to him.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:57 AM   #1944
redbreegull

Quote:
Well, Tooks been especially on a rampage with trolling me and being very mean spirited towards me for quite some time now... So I figured I'd speak up and make this point. I suppose it doesn't matter. But I did feel like there was some staunch hypocrisy floating around the Netphorian ether....

It really more than anything makes me miss Trotskilious. I respect that he acted as an impartial moderator on things. He didn't make judgments based on board "cliques". He had his standards and he boarded by them. I just feel like things are little too "high-schooly" around here now and the Took example was simply the most clear-cut one I could use to make my point.
yeah, keep defending yourself with took, it's totally working. everyone totally thinks better of you now because you are building a fantasy land where x poster is worse than you somehow.

trostkilicious hates you because you are scum. he is also an unhinged angry and deeply biased person who you clearly don't remember very well, as was evidenced when he came back and you were surprised to be attacked by him and kept saying you missed the old trots. nothing had actually changed, you're just a fucking mentally deficient dumbass who is always looking for someone's team to be own, for someone to suck up to to make you feel less small and alone.

your behavior is what makes you small, and your words are why you are alone. change. your. fucking. actions.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:57 AM   #1945
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
How was it sexist to say that her arms look hairy?

Isn't it more sexist of you to assume that yo soy gives a shit about having hairy arms?

It's almost as if you assume that her appearance is important enough to her , and her desire to not be hairy is that important to her, that she would be offended by Took/s comment.

Would you assume the same thing about a guy?
They didn't look hairy, the quality and lighting of the image made it look more noticeable on the one arm... But then to go all "Holly shit your arms are almost as hairy as mine, what are you a Slovak or something" that's obnoxious and sexist... For one, he obviously knows she isn't a Slovak... He was just trying to shame her.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:58 AM   #1946
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOneAndOnly View Post
would you all just put fuzz on ignore and stop talking to him.
this is exactly the kind of stuff that the board abounds with these days, that makes me think fuzzy has a point there.

Quote:
I just feel like things are little too "high-schooly" around here now

Old 01-14-2018, 01:59 AM   #1947
redbreegull

Quote:
They didn't look hairy, the quality and lighting of the image made it look more noticeable on the one arm... But then to go all "Holly shit your arms are almost as hairy as mine, what are you a Slovak or something" that's obnoxious and sexist... For one, he obviously knows she isn't a Slovak... He was just trying to shame her.
have you ever heard of hypocrisy? just wondering

Old 01-14-2018, 02:02 AM   #1948
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
yeah, keep defending yourself with took, it's totally working. everyone totally thinks better of you now because you are building a fantasy land where x poster is worse than you somehow.

trostkilicious hates you because you are scum. he is also an unhinged angry and deeply biased person who you clearly don't remember very well, as was evidenced when he came back and you were surprised to be attacked by him and kept saying you missed the old trots. nothing had actually changed, you're just a fucking mentally deficient dumbass who is always looking for someone's team to be own, for someone to suck up to to make you feel less small and alone.

your behavior is what makes you small, and your words are why you are alone. change. your. fucking. actions.
You're mentioning a few run ins that I had with Trots once he returned, but overall I believe that his presence was a very positive thing to the board. The guy called out hypocrisy on the regular and he was an incredibly bright man... The kinda guy you'd learn something from. I don't mind being ripped on when I deserve it, but there's this whole kind of clique vibe going on which is cancerous. If you publicly call someone out for what you see as bigotry, publicly call out the next guy too.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:02 AM   #1949
redbreegull

the only solution is to ban or mute fuzzy, and that's the truth. He will never change. he feeds off any kind of recognition including negative attention, but it doesn't really matter to him. he is desperate to be noticed, and just like donald trump, is totally fine with acting like an offensive unhinged piece of shit in order to force people to respond. I have previously suggested everyone put fuzzy on ignore, but it won't happen. He gets responded to and quoted all the time, and for good reason.... he's a horrible sack of shit and I think the Trump phenomenon shows us that ignoring someone like this doesn't make them go away. the only solution is to take away his platform to speak here.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:02 AM   #1950
redbreegull

Quote:
You're mentioning a few run ins that I had with Trots once he returned, but overall I believe that his presence was a very positive thing to the board. The guy called out hypocrisy on the regular and he was an incredibly bright man... The kinda guy you'd learn something from. I don't mind being ripped on when I deserve it, but there's this whole kind of clique vibe going on which is cancerous. If you publicly call someone out for what you see as bigotry, publicly call out the next guy too.
the only clique here is everyone else versus you