Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2018, 12:54 AM   #1891
fuzzyroes
Banned

"haw haw haw I'm pretending to be a gay guy that wants to have sex with peoples fathers, what a comedic premise!"

Old 01-14-2018, 12:55 AM   #1892
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Dude... It's not cool to act as if you're gay for comedic purposes... In fact it's really offensive.
you are the fakest fucking dickhead I have ever met possibly.

Quote:
I think we need Trotsky back to regain some order around here.

Bigotry should not be tolerated! Even if it is simply meant as a mockery or a joke!
you consistently say the most deplorable shit of anyone who posts here. stop deflecting, asswipe. trostskilicious would probably knock your teeth in if he met you in real life. your admiration for his unhinged anger as some kind of mediating force because he was antagonistic towards people you don't like as well only shows that you are truly just a dumb fucking asshole who is actually unable to comprehend political and social situations more complicated than team sports. not sure I have ever met someone who is more of a sycophantic bootlicking follower than you

Quote:
Tooks exhibited wayyyy more bigoted behavior than I ever have and most people don't say a peep about it. Good on Labelle for calling him out. That was refreshing to see.

I suppose people let it slide because it's a "joke". But if you're making fun of gay culture as a straight man and implying that it's something to laugh at then you're really degrading a whole movement and group of people.
Took has said a lot of misogynistic shit on Netphoria, but you are above and beyond in the bigotry department here. Don't kid yourself fuzzy, you are not hated here for no reason. You are hated because of your behavior and your words. If you don't change, no one will ever like you. I'm not sure how else to get this through your thick ass skull. You. Are. A. Bigot. A huge fucking bigot. Your attempts to play the social justice warrior card when it is convenient for you only makes you look like the phoniest, most racist piece of shit alive. You aren't the victim, nor are you the long-suffering misunderstood voice of reason, nor are you the defender of oppressed people. These are all fantastical lies you tell yourself so you don't have to face your own awfulness. You certainly aren't convincing anyone else.

Quote:
I never heard the end of it when I said that some Indian women are hairy, but then Took can go mock **** about some arm hair and no one bats an eyelash.

If we wanna set social standards, then we have to make sure everyone abides by them. We can't cut slack because someones popular around the particular neck of the woods.
Took is being sexist. Your comment about Indian women is racist and sexist. And with you, you're dead fucking serious. No, it's not an excuse for Took that he thinks it's funny and I'm glad he is getting called out because his behavior here recently has been extremely asinine. I have noticed that a common thing you do when you get cornered is you try to lessen the severity of your own awfulness by pointing out the awfulness of others. The problem is that the rest of us are not mentally 6 years old and are not as easily psychologically manipulated and distracted as you are. Take some fuckin responsibility for your fucking actions, dickweed. You keep fuckin whining and moaning about how no one will let your racist comments go, but fuck you. You've never once admitted you said something racist, you've never apologized. You just make excuse after excuse and deflection after deflection. One reason that someone like Took is a more sympathetic character than you is that he comes off as reviling his own poor behavior. I don't know whether that is fair or not, but you bask in your bad behavior. You think you are awesome for being a piece of shit.

Quote:
Oh, so now you're making a mockery out of transgender females!?

You're a straight male, it's offensive when you make those kinds of jokes, especially when so many of our friends here are gay or transgender.
you've made more transphobic comments than anyone who posts here. seriously fuck you. put your head in a fuckin meat grinder you fake fucking jive ass dunce.

Old 01-14-2018, 12:56 AM   #1893
redbreegull

Quote:
"haw haw haw I'm pretending to be a gay guy that wants to have sex with peoples fathers, what a comedic premise!"
He does it because it plays on your own homophobia and your freak out. You fucking bigot. I hope you choke on your own dad's dick

Old 01-14-2018, 12:56 AM   #1894
fuzzyroes
Banned

(regarding Took mocking gay people) I mean no... That is not okay! I'm putting my foot down here.

Where are all the social justice warriors at? How come no one is irritated about such rude behavior?!?

Old 01-14-2018, 12:56 AM   #1895
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I thought Took's schtick was that he is a virile Serb ready to go for a burn on anything, anywhere, all options considered, and I'm sure if you think about it, you'll realise that it would be a good time for you, too

Old 01-14-2018, 01:03 AM   #1896
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
He does it because it plays on your own homophobia and your freak out. You fucking bigot. I hope you choke on your own dad's dick
Are you kidding me? I've never said a homophobic thing during my whole tenure here. It's simply not a part of my morale fiber. I've never understood why it would threaten anyone.

I'm also not transphobic in the slightest either. I'm accepting, and willing to keep an open-mind regarding it. Where I do have a problem with it is when children are involved. That's all.

In hindsight, the comment about Indian people being the hairiest race on earth was in bad taste... Even if I've heard Indian people joke about it themselves, as a white guy, I shouldn't be commenting on it. I was watching an episode of "Dragons Den" (Canadas version of Shark Tank) and there was a product for womens facial hair and the Indian lady Manjit said "Believe me, as an Indian woman, I know all about that!"... I don't think it's an asinine trait that I mentioned, but yes I probably shouldn't have said it.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:03 AM   #1897
redbreegull

Quote:
(regarding Took mocking gay people) I mean no... That is not okay! I'm putting my foot down here.

Where are all the social justice warriors at? How come no one is irritated about such rude behavior?!?
I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth, but I'm fairly sure every LGBTQ person who posts here thinks you are a bigoted turd because of your multitude of offensive, hateful, and ignorant comments about various groups. I seriously doubt they want or need you to pretend to stick up for them to score mental points with your own superego. I really don't think you understand the extent to which no one buys your bullshit, and you do this so that you yourself can sleep at night

Old 01-14-2018, 01:04 AM   #1898
redbreegull

Quote:
Are you kidding me? I've never said a homophobic thing during my whole tenure here. It's simply not a part of my morale fiber. I've never understood why it would threaten anyone.
absolute bald faced lie.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:06 AM   #1899
redbreegull

Quote:
I'm also not transphobic in the slightest either. I'm accepting, and willing to keep an open-mind regarding it. Where I do have a problem with it is when children are involved. That's all.

fuck you assclown. it's been explained to you two dozen fucking times that your attitudes literally drive people to kill themselves (with sources and statistics cited), but you think you get to be the arbiter of your own behavior. No trans person is ever going to be ok with what you have said here and that should tell you something. of course you've made it pretty clear you don't actually care what trans people think or feel, you only care about protecting your fragile limp dicked ego

Old 01-14-2018, 01:11 AM   #1900
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well what about took and his shtick? He's a straight man making a total mockery of the homosexual culture... That kinda shit drives people to suicide in record rates. You seem totally fine with that though.

What's the problem RBG? maybe a bit of a homophobe yourself perhaps?

Old 01-14-2018, 01:14 AM   #1901
fuzzyroes
Banned

And there's certainly a lot more gay people in the world than transgender people.

During this last month alone, Tooks probably said more offensive, gross shit than I've said in 10 years here, and I've only seen 1 person call him out... No one even called him out when he was trying to deflect onto Labelle as he was seriously and earnestly trying to rationalize his gross misogynistic behavior. I mean come on man... Where's your integrity?

You like calling out dumb ole fuzzy, but anyone else can spew outright bigotry and you cower in the bushes scared to death to make a peep. It's gross.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:15 AM   #1902
redbreegull

Quote:

In hindsight, the comment about Indian people being the hairiest race on earth was in bad taste... Even if I've heard Indian people joke about it themselves, as a white guy, I shouldn't be commenting on it. I was watching an episode of "Dragons Den" (Canadas version of Shark Tank) and there was a product for womens facial hair and the Indian lady Manjit said "Believe me, as an Indian woman, I know all about that!"... I don't think it's an asinine trait that I mentioned, but yes I probably shouldn't have said it.
here let me help you write a real apology instead of making more excuses and deflections since you seem incapable

Quote:
I apologize sincerely for the deeply bigoted, hurtful comments I have made about racial minorities and women, in this particular case stereotyping women of a specific ethnicity by basically describing them as being sexually unattractive to me. I see that my actions are rooted in my own shortcomings as a racist and sexist person and I acknowledge that by making these comments I have only furthered evil ideologies such as women exist to sexually appeal to men, or that certain races of people hold physically undesirable traits. I see how wrong and ignorant it has been of me to make these types of comments over and over in the past and then defend them to the nth degree when clearly the only way to begin to fix things is to own up to what I have done. I'm really sorry to those I have hurt and will truly try to be better because I understand that this is not just some internet game, but real people's lives I am fucking with when I act out like this. I hope in time I can amend my actions and earn forgiveness.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:17 AM   #1903
fuzzyroes
Banned

Not even one other person called him out for what he said to Yo Soy... I at least expected you to rip him a new one. Why in the world didn't you?

Old 01-14-2018, 01:20 AM   #1904
redbreegull

Quote:
Well what about took and his shtick? He's a straight man making a total mockery of the homosexual culture... That kinda shit drives people to suicide in record rates. You seem totally fine with that though.

What's the problem RBG? maybe a bit of a homophobe yourself perhaps?
you are such a weak little prick.

Quote:
And there's certainly a lot more gay people in the world than transgender people.

During this last month alone, Tooks probably said more offensive, gross shit than I've said in 10 years here, and I've only seen 1 person call him out... No one even called him out when he was trying to deflect onto Labelle as he was seriously and earnestly trying to rationalize his gross misogynistic behavior. I mean come on man... Where's your integrity?

You like calling out dumb ole fuzzy, but anyone else you cower in the bushes scared to death to make a peep. It's gross.
I have actually spoken to Took via PM because I thought he was a rational person who would cut it out if I took a direct person-to-person approach. I was disappointed with the result.

You're just a bigot to the bone though. I know there is no way to get through to you except to shame you until you get lost and leave us in peace for a few days while you drown your self-hatred in booze and gambling. The difference here is that I mistakenly assumed Took would respond to a respectful and logical approach. I would never make that mistake with you.

And no, you truly take the cake in terms of bigoted behavior here. No one else who hasn't been banned or muted even comes close.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:22 AM   #1905
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Are you kidding me? I've never said a homophobic thing during my whole tenure here.
Quote:
homo!
Actually...

Old 01-14-2018, 01:23 AM   #1906
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

probably because if you're as much of a bitch as she is, and then you post a pic where your arms look hairy, people think it's OK for someone to comment on that

Old 01-14-2018, 01:23 AM   #1907
redbreegull

fuzzy did you also seriously just say that it's less bad for you to say transphobic shit than homophobic shit because there are less trans people? you are disgusting. this is why everyone hates you.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:23 AM   #1908
vixnix
Socialphobic

dammit

Old 01-14-2018, 01:24 AM   #1909
fuzzyroes
Banned

Dude, did you see how he was lashing out at Labelle the other day? It was gross... And it was all because Labelle politely told him that he was being offensive. Instead of just taking the constructive criticism to heart and think about it, he had to go at her and be a creep about it for a month.

Why don't you call this shit out? that's all I'm asking.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:24 AM   #1910
vixnix
Socialphobic

labelled doesn't need you to rescue her

I mean, that in itself is a sexist attitude

Old 01-14-2018, 01:25 AM   #1911
vixnix
Socialphobic

sorry labelle, autocorrect

Old 01-14-2018, 01:25 AM   #1912
redbreegull

Quote:
Dude, did you see how he was lashing out at Labelle the other day? It was gross... And it was all because Labelle politely told him that he was being offensive. Instead of just taking the constructive criticism to heart and think about it, he had to go at her and be a creep about it for a month.

Why don't you call this shit out? that's all I'm asking.
I already told you I spoke to him in a private message. You don't listen to jack shit.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:26 AM   #1913
vixnix
Socialphobic

but perhaps our trans members and readers could do with you commenting less on their lives, even if it is in a general way

Old 01-14-2018, 01:26 AM   #1914
redbreegull

And you just keep trying to excuse yourself by pointing out that others are worse. Like I just pointed out a few posts ago. Take responsibility for yourself you sack of crap

Old 01-14-2018, 01:26 AM   #1915
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
fuzzy did you also seriously just say that it's less bad for you to say transphobic shit than homophobic shit because there are less trans people? you are disgusting. this is why everyone hates you.
no no no... Didn't say that at all.

And I'm not transphobic. I'm open minded to learning more... But I take a firm stance when It comes to children undergoing the therapy... That's all.

In this regard I'm something of a satanist... Let whomever do whatever they want as long as it doesn't negatively affect other living creatures.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:27 AM   #1916
redbreegull

Quote:
no no no... Didn't say that at all.

And I'm not transphobic. I'm open minded to learning more... But I take a firm stance when It comes to children undergoing the therapy... That's all.

In this regard I'm something of a satanist... Let whomever do whatever they want as long as it doesn't negatively affect other living creatures.
shut the fuck up, you understand nothing you transphobe bigot dadfucker

Old 01-14-2018, 01:28 AM   #1917
redbreegull

can we just ban or mute this dickwad? is this really worth it? we got rid of poots for being an obnoxious piece of shit, why not fuzzy?

Old 01-14-2018, 01:31 AM   #1918
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
labelled doesn't need you to rescue her

I mean, that in itself is a sexist attitude
Excuse me? Why would you even make such a conjecture? I'm simply bringing up something that I've noticed going on for far too long... Took consistently gets a free pass for misogynistic and bigoted rhetoric among other bad behavior that would have other people tarred and feathered and perhaps even banned.

Honestly, I think we need Trotsky back. We need a fair and impartial moderator here.

This popularity shit where other people are held to different standards is toxic to the community.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:33 AM   #1919
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I already told you I spoke to him in a private message. You don't listen to jack shit.
And did he listen to your "request"?

Old 01-14-2018, 01:34 AM   #1920
redbreegull

Quote:
And did he listen to your "request"?
wow it's like you didn't read the last page of responses or something

you speak a lot and listen very little