Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2017, 01:31 AM   #91
Shallowed
Braindead

I'm still waiting to be complimented and then insulted.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:40 AM   #92
Bread Regal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
if toc was specifically targeting anyone with his hate he would be banned, but he doesn't.
this distinction is patently nonsensical. calling transgenderism a mental disorder specifically targets trans people. calling blm a terrorist organization specifically targets black people. using harmful racial stereotypes as the punchline for a joke specifically targets racial minorities.

targeting millions of people at once, including boarders? totally permissible
targeting one specific person? we'll consult with the secret council of elders

i care somewhat about this place because of the experiences i've shared with people here. yes, i'm powerless to ban boarders, but will engage in direct action and do what is within my power to get fascists and their enablers to vacate the place.

Quote:
people are allowed to have terrible opinions.
nobody, however, is automatically entitled to a platform

Quote:
but i can live with that, because it's not a personal insult to me to have someone i disagree with who i think is a bigot on the forum.
well, then, in that case, uh, maybe, perhaps, you should...check your privilege?

Old 08-27-2017, 01:46 AM   #93
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

their are bigots everywhere. fighting them on netphoria isn't activism, it's almost completely a waste of time. trying to brute force someone who you think is a racist off of netphoria in a way that could directly fuck with their personal life, when you have very little evidence that they are actually a racist, and when there are actual proud, visible neo nazis marching in the streets who are clearly fascists, is completely misguided, imo. you don't have to search out posts where people make problematic remarks as jokes that they should't have made. the bad guys are marching in the fucking streets

Old 08-27-2017, 01:50 AM   #94
Bread Regal
Banned

which is why

banning them

is the right thing to do

Old 08-27-2017, 01:51 AM   #95
Bread Regal
Banned

this is such a simple, no-shit-sherlock idea

Old 08-27-2017, 01:54 AM   #96
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
which is why

banning them

is the right thing to do
I don't disagree, I tried to get specifically toc banned for huh, over two years. didn't work. so yea, I stopped trying, because after hearing the various "rules" that were established god knows when by whoever roughly 50 times, I simply can't hear it anymore.

If you can convince the admins to actually FUCKING FINALLY swing the ban hammer on toc and co - please, I'd honestly appreciate it if someone else tries.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:54 AM   #97
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

as for checking my privilege. toc is the clearist racist/transphobe etc person on the board. and i am angry that he is here and is allowed to post all the shit he is posting (though i do delete the worst of it). he IS actually a fascist. why aren't you going after toc? he's an actual problem boarder. you don't have to search through his fucking posts to find a few bad examples of shit. he is the enemy

Old 08-27-2017, 01:55 AM   #98
Bread Regal
Banned

read the faggot thread again ad keep an eye out of his posts

Old 08-27-2017, 01:56 AM   #99
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
which is why

banning them

is the right thing to do
i agree that banning actual proud bigots is the right thing to do

i don't agree that that is what teh b0lly is.

there is really only toc and poots and fuzzy to some extent.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:57 AM   #100
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
read the faggot thread again ad keep an eye out of his posts
i recently brought up toc to the admins. sometimes i get frustrated and dont read all of his posts. please report them in that case.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:58 AM   #101
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

does anyone remember what the "final official" reason was to get alternative-facts-piece-of-garbage Belte banned? Whatever applied there sure as shit applies to some others.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:00 AM   #102
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

look at this bolshevik bukakke liberal shitstorm

Old 08-27-2017, 02:01 AM   #103
pavementtune

I'm having bolshevik bukkake for breakfast. it's not all that bad.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:05 AM   #104
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I don't hear many people discuss how things might have been different if the Mensheviks had been put in charge.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:13 AM   #105
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Also, tehbolly isn't racist. He said some stuff as a joke and I know he feels bad thinking that he truly hurt anyone by saying it. The only reason most of us would say that stuff here is under the assumption that people will see it as the joke it is. Sometimes I say stuff figuring it's so vile and reprehensible that nobody will think I'm serious and people will take it really seriously.

But the same people will defend duo's board persona as an unashamed pedophile, which he maintained for years and years.

There are no actual bad people at this board, not that I can think of. Maybe poots, who gives off just a bit of that "I'm better off than you because I made better choices and also because you are a loser" vibe.

TOC puts out some pretty unbelievable ideas but I've never seen him be persistently unkind to anyone. And fuzzy's the same, recently. He actually treats other people considerably better than most people treat him.

Belte I enjoyed for entertainment and I'm sad he's gone. But he's swallowed the koolaid and is proud of his line green moustache so yeah, I can see why people would et sick of that.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:14 AM   #106
vixnix
Socialphobic

Oh and yo soy lol. I forgot yo soy.

She's like some feral alley cat that someone rescued from the inside of a garbage bin but nobody managed to tame.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:18 AM   #107
Bread Regal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
i agree that banning actual proud bigots is the right thing to do

i don't agree that that is what teh b0lly is.

there is really only toc and poots and fuzzy to some extent.
you're not gonna find posts by him proclaiming white racial superiority (because that's widely taboo sentiment), but if he is ever involved in a discussion regarding social inequity, he's there to minimize, gaslight and characterize statements like "using 'faggot' as a punchline is intrinsically hostile toward gays" as feigned outrage. and he sees himself as liberal. it's hella obnoxious and, in my view, is more pernicious than overt expressions of CHWM supremacy.

Old 08-27-2017, 02:22 AM   #108
Bread Regal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
I don't disagree, I tried to get specifically toc banned for huh, over two years. didn't work. so yea, I stopped trying, because after hearing the various "rules" that were established god knows when by whoever roughly 50 times, I simply can't hear it anymore.

If you can convince the admins to actually FUCKING FINALLY swing the ban hammer on toc and co - please, I'd honestly appreciate it if someone else tries.
i appreciate your efforts (tone sincere).

let's see, who are the admins again?

http://i.imgur.com/dHaXOnQ.png

gosh i wonder why it's so hard to convince 4 cishet white dudes to ban bigots

Old 08-27-2017, 02:37 AM   #109
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

https://orig04.deviantart.net/df6a/f...ns-db8anwi.jpg

Old 08-27-2017, 03:47 AM   #110
Disco King
Minion of Satan

The thing I like about having TOC around is seeing how evasive he gets when people start poking holes in his worldview that cause him dissonance, right after he's just been lecturing leftists about hiding under a parasol of ideology to shade oneself from the "inconvenient truth."

This is probably the one page in his bookmarks that doesn't reinforce his inane beliefs. Were he to be banned, it would be disappointing to know that somewhere out there, TOC is enjoying the comfort of his unchallenged belief bubble.

Pretty much, I'm okay with TOC posting here because it makes his life worse.

Old 08-27-2017, 12:53 PM   #111
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
you're not gonna find posts by him proclaiming white racial superiority (because that's widely taboo sentiment), but if he is ever involved in a discussion regarding social inequity, he's there to minimize, gaslight and characterize statements like "using 'faggot' as a punchline is intrinsically hostile toward gays" as feigned outrage. and he sees himself as liberal. it's hella obnoxious and, in my view, is more pernicious than overt expressions of CHWM supremacy.
first of all, there's no way teh b0lly believes in white racial superiority.

and gaslighting is a heavy term, i have not seen that at all. in fact the only example recently was you saying that you were just trying to talk about your beliefs on china when you were clearly trying to fuck with teh b0lly. making someone question whether they got your motives wrong when they clearly didn't, is attempted gaslighting.

i agree that feigned outrage comment is very problematic. it doesn't make him a homophobe, only a person who is wrong about a specific thing. it's not the same thing as calling gay people faggots and thinking they are gross or that they are evil and going to hell etc etc

Old 08-27-2017, 01:45 PM   #112
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post

Pretty much, I'm okay with TOC posting here because it makes his life worse.
tempting argument!

only I don't think that's true. people poking holes into his walls of holocaust denial, blatant racism, sexism and homophobia didn't do shit for what now, 10 years?
having a platform where he is able to post content that would get him jail time in for example Germany makes his life definitely more enjoyable.

at least you can only find his shit - or this board - by using yahoo etc. and not google, but it's bad enough.

Old 08-27-2017, 04:04 PM   #113
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
tempting argument!

only I don't think that's true. people poking holes into his walls of holocaust denial, blatant racism, sexism and homophobia didn't do shit for what now, 10 years?
having a platform where he is able to post content that would get him jail time in for example Germany makes his life definitely more enjoyable.

at least you can only find his shit - or this board - by using yahoo etc. and not google, but it's bad enough.
TOC is a narcissist, and I believe he posts here for his own satisfaction. He knows we skip over and laugh at his posts that are paragraphs long about bolshevik lizard men jew banker chem trail NWO horseshit. It's not about an audience reading it, it's about him getting to say it. It's all about him.

Old 08-27-2017, 04:37 PM   #114
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
This is probably the one page in his bookmarks that doesn't reinforce his inane beliefs.
Yeah but he probably doesn't come here to challenge his beliefs and balance out the discourse he exposes himself to, more likely he just thinks he's better and smarter than us.

Old 09-05-2017, 01:53 PM   #115
FoolofaTook

He isn't.

I am.

Old 09-05-2017, 01:53 PM   #116
FoolofaTook

Kaboom!!

Old 09-05-2017, 03:02 PM   #117
FoolofaTook

Teh Bolly apologized. He even said it was a racist comment. He went into detail in his apology.

What is the problem?

Old 09-05-2017, 03:03 PM   #118
FoolofaTook

Dude gets carried away says something dumb sincerely apologizes.. and you want what? More?

You should join the police.

Old 09-05-2017, 03:05 PM   #119
FoolofaTook

Poots on the other hand should be burned drowned quartered harrowed etc etc for daring to LIE that wata didn't strip the paint off the back of the neck of her les paul with her bear hands.

Old 09-05-2017, 03:22 PM   #120
Shallowed
Braindead

How dear you say Wata has bear hands