Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
Banana
Banned

Lightbulb So who here trips?

I've smoked salvia more times than I can count, been fortunate enough to trip on shrooms 4 times. And in 12 hours I'll finally get to trip on some lucy. Very excited, but I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight which blows.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:09 PM   #2
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana03 View Post
I've smoked salvia more times than I can count, been fortunate enough to trip on shrooms 4 times. And in 12 hours I'll finally get to trip on some lucy. Very excited, but I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight which blows.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #3
Mo
Immortal

Make sure you have a tripsitter the first time you do acid.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:13 PM   #4
Banana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
Make sure you have a tripsitter the first time you do acid.
Yeah I'm doing it with a group of other kids who are tripping as well. I'm only taking 1 hit, but still it's supposedly some strong stuff.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:13 PM   #5
Mo
Immortal

Are they first-timers?

Old 01-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #6
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

have fun bro. you may be dissapointed after mushrooms, depending on how good your mushroom experience was.

Tabs are fun as fuck, provided you don't worry too much and are comfortable and happy.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #7
Mo
Immortal

Liquid-A was my favorite choice, it's not as scary.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:17 PM   #8
wHATcOLOR

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 01-25-2008, 09:17 PM   #9
Mo
Immortal

But Liquid-J's okay as well.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #10
wHATcOLOR

:the helicopter: /\

Old 01-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #11
suncrashesdown
Apocalyptic Poster

I've always wanted to try LSD, but I hear it's hard to come by these days. I wouldn't even know where to start, since most of my friends don't do anything but drink.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:22 PM   #12
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

my best acid trip or whatever was when i took it with a bunch of people i hated who were also like 4 years younger than i was. i was 20 and they were like 16. i think i liked it so much cause i was right by the lake. if you were sitting on the grass the lake was like a straight 3 foot drop. and it was real late and i lived in rockwall then and there were lots of stars and junk.

i think i cherish my sleep way too much now to do stuff like that or even really drink. or maybe i just say that cause i dont have the opportunity to do anything. i mean on sunday. tues. and thurs im in bed by 10pm. .. monday and wednesday it's 8pm. it's nice to wake up with lots o energy and have a whole hour to get ready/eat breakast/sing songs/take a walk.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:23 PM   #13
Banana
Banned

Yeah I'm fairly certain they are experienced. The kids place I'm dropping it at sells it, so I'm pretty sure that he's expierenced. Kids going to be dropping acid and eating a 1/8 of mushrooms which sound crazy.

Quote:
I've always wanted to try LSD, but I hear it's hard to come by these days. I wouldn't even know where to start, since most of my friends don't do anything but drink.
Tell me about it, I've been trying to get ahold of some LSD for at least a year now. I came across it around November but that was horrible timing due to some things going on in my life and I knew I had to pass it up. Luckily able to find this new connection from my neighbor here at my new apartment.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:24 PM   #14
yo soy el mejor

if i sold drugs i'd be scared to make new friends!

Old 01-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #15
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

I've smoked salvia
More times than I can count
Been fortunate enough
To trip on shrooms 4 times
And in 12 hours I'll finally
Get to trip on some lucy.
Ve-ry excited!
But I don't think I'll be
Getting much sleep tonight....
Which blows?

Old 01-25-2008, 09:31 PM   #16
Andy /

I'm... moved.

Old 01-25-2008, 09:53 PM   #17
???
Minion of Satan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...56545_9340.jpg

Old 01-25-2008, 09:59 PM   #18
ravenguy2000
NO FATS

http://myspace.drewpydraws.com/random/ayo20.jpg

Old 01-25-2008, 10:00 PM   #19
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

I dabbled (and by dabbled I mean jumped headfirst into more psychedelic freakouts than I care to remember) as a young man. My best advice is to start with just a taste and take more if needed. Try to remain calm and enjoy yourself. Try not to think about how you may completely lose your mind and be found days later running semi-naked down the side of a busy freeway. What are those shivers running down my spine??? Is that just the drug??? AM I LOSING IT?? What are those whispers. Ye gods man they are talking about ME...SCHEMING TO KILL ME. Am I a glass of orange juice? Orange juice than can fly. :::nervous laughter::: Somebody hand me the bowl. OH NO THE COPS ARE HERE.... ARE YOU THE COPS??? How many more hours until this is over. Somebody put on some Pink Floyd.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:06 PM   #20
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenguy2000 View Post
ha haaaaaa hahaha

Old 01-26-2008, 12:27 AM   #21
hnibos
Braindead

yea trip with other people and have the setting be comfortable. i had a friend (dumbass) who tripped at my apt, but he ewas the only one tripping, and he just had a horrible experience. personally, i dont see how its possible to lose your mind and not realize whats going on.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:45 AM   #22
noyen
Immortal

www.google.com

www.livejournal.com