redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

if smoking a bowl of weed a day makes me a drug addict, then I am a drug addict

Old 12-03-2016, 05:08 PM   #3602
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Well... Then keep on doing what you're doing man... No need to take advice from someone whos been in the same situation... Sounds like you're doing just great the way things are.
this is good example of what I am saying. he knows he is beat because gredburgerball is fact correct on cannabis being used to treat anxiety. obviously like all drug it has different effects on people but anti anxiety is pretty well known effect for a lot of person.

even fuzzyroes is capable of knowing he said something stupid but it's not about that to him it is ego. so he has to re invent his argument so he can still believe he is right somehow. so he can't argue with something he really knows is wrong, so he just makes a very general meaningless nonsense claim like well you aren't happy so I must be right, doesnt matter if every fact I said was wrong

Old 12-03-2016, 05:15 PM   #3603
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

why fuzzyroes do you also think you know what anyo ne is going through? that is very assumption for someone who regularly shows he knows very little about anything. but it makes sense. you just believe your feelings must be right about everything and you don't need to be smart because you have accurate feelings

true sign not of an in ately stupid person, but of person with enornous and delicate ego

Old 12-03-2016, 05:20 PM   #3604
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

breegdog the only way you can know if weed negatively effecting you is if you try not smoking for awhile. you know your body and mind better than any one so probably you are right. but if you want to be sure there is only 1 try

Old 12-03-2016, 07:09 PM   #3605
redbreegull

I haven't smoked a consistent amount or even in an uninterrupted way since I started like 8 years ago. I didn't smoke at all for a long time at one point. It certainly did not make me happier or less anxious. It made everything a lot worse. Discovering weed was a huge positive event in my life because I had never not ever been able to relax and accept and be humble about things the way I discovered I could with marijuana. I didn't smoke weed except for a handful of times the first 19 years of my life and 15-19 was absolutely horrible for me. As I said, I have had many of these issues since before I even knew how to conceptualize them. There has been no positive correlation between my marijuana intake and an increase in unhappiness. The two most content and happiest times of my life were when I was smoking multiple times a day. It likely had very little to do with the weed and was more about a lot of other environmental factors. I don't do that now because I just feel I don't need it as much and would rather be clearheaded during the day when I have things I need to accomplish.

There are people who it affects negatively, who are lazy and upset and anxious because of it. This is not me. Having someone repeatedly tell you they know what your problem is because they know exactly how you feel when it's some doofus from the yukon on the internet is pretty obnoxious, and just as condescending if I sat here and lectured someone on the evils of SSRIs when that person had been benefiting from them for years. Whatever your problems are, it's not very likely they are the same as my problems. We have very little in common.

If my therapist or my doctor tell me weed is hurting me, I would be more than willing to consider the possibility. I'm not some couch-locked idiot who believes weed is the sacred medicine of the great spirit maaaaaan. But no, I'm not going to entertain advice from this total fool who thinks he understands everyone and everything intuitively despite his abject ignorance and prejudiced way of thinking.

Last edited by redbreegull : 12-03-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:44 PM   #3606
redbreegull

Today was mostly better actually. I took my doggo to the dog doctor for his annual checkup. He got his distemper and some other vaccinations. He's 9 but he's in perfect health, just ~1 lb overweight. I am grateful for my wonderful pupper and his health cause he's mah best friend and also kind of my emotional support dog.

I think I feel kind of relieved my friend and her douchey significant other are gone. It's hard to work through. I miss her terribly but it was awful being with the two of them together

Old 12-03-2016, 08:50 PM   #3607
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

stress and anxiety don't have nothing to do with one another, although yes they aren't the same. like i said, i'm the same way and it exacerbates my anxiety.

edit: well i see i'm very late now. but yeah, someone who smokes all the time and suddenly develops anxiety should definitely stop. but once a day use at night seems similar to an antidepressant to me. which could also make someone anxious, btw. so it could be the weed. but everyone is different.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:06 PM   #3608
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Today was mostly better actually. I took my doggo to the dog doctor for his annual checkup. He got his distemper and some other vaccinations. He's 9 but he's in perfect health, just ~1 lb overweight. I am grateful for my wonderful pupper and his health cause he's mah best friend and also kind of my emotional support dog.

I think I feel kind of relieved my friend and her douchey significant other are gone. It's hard to work through. I miss her terribly but it was awful being with the two of them together
Doggo pics needed

Old 12-03-2016, 09:17 PM   #3609
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

So is this the blogging thread?
Stream of consciousness Bonnie news: *** warning: even the most hardcore of bonnie fans will find this boring***
M and I liked Aida per the met and we had a good time. It made me think of sad situations within my own life. Maybe death is the only way to escape pain. I slept late.We always go out for pho on the weekend after going to petsmart for litter (I get a walnut based one because the dust from clay bothers me: too many particles). As usual we talked about adopting another cat. I had the pho with rare beef. Im always like lets go get pho. We talked about putting up curtains. We had a pot of tea after seeing some event where local fire engines honk their horns and flash lights and are covered in christmas lights. I like the honking because the vibration sexually arouses me. After tea we went to the local chocolate place and got "tatas". Now I am going to eat green beans and tomatoes for dinner and have my tata afterwards. I told Carol, the owner of the shop that they looked like bowling balls and she didn't like that, but I talked about the merits and unique qualities of the actual chocolate plant and redeemed myself that way. Tie is doing well and a lot happier. The sutures probably were irritating the wound, which is closed now. His general demeanor has improved a lot.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:18 PM   #3610
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Pics to accompany my post: http://m.imgur.com/NXe1LHY,0KdZ7ZG,wkxegpJ

Old 12-03-2016, 10:01 PM   #3611
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Bowling ball is chocolate bomb. Not very sweet the way I like it. Also kumamon is in the yo kai watch movie!!!

Old 12-03-2016, 10:31 PM   #3612
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
So is this the blogging thread?
we were calling it the sad sex and drugs thread but yeah that's p. accurate

Old 12-03-2016, 11:27 PM   #3613
crabshack
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
I like the honking because the vibration sexually arouses me.
Going to ruminate on this for a while.

Old 12-03-2016, 11:49 PM   #3614
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabshack View Post
Going to ruminate on this for a while.
http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/09/...=sexpos1-nov21

let's play is it sex positive or inappropriate

Old 12-04-2016, 01:05 AM   #3615
Ed_Breegull
Pledge

Quote:
weed is prescribed by doctors for anxiety?

Are you out of your god-damned mind?
Jeeeeeeee-zuss Christ

Will someone please restore my tenuous faith in humanity by kindly confirming that this person is a troll and that it's not possible to live in this world and be this ignorant?

Old 12-04-2016, 01:17 AM   #3616
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post
http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/09/...=sexpos1-nov21

let's play is it sex positive or inappropriate
I'm ok with it I guess as long as he or she doesnt send me pics and doesn't escalate it from here. They don't know me so idk if it's just me or theyre being a creep.

Old 12-04-2016, 01:31 AM   #3617
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
why fuzzyroes do you also think you know what anyo ne is going through? that is very assumption for someone who regularly shows he knows very little about anything. but it makes sense. you just believe your feelings must be right about everything and you don't need to be smart because you have accurate feelings

true sign not of an in ately stupid person, but of person with enornous and delicate ego
Dude, is your old username CROpumpkins? You're that Croatian guy aren't you?

Old 12-04-2016, 01:40 AM   #3618
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed_Breegull View Post
Jeeeeeeee-zuss Christ

Will someone please restore my tenuous faith in humanity by kindly confirming that this person is a troll and that it's not possible to live in this world and be this ignorant?
Hey look: RBG's literally logged into another alias to back-himself up. Maybe try and make the user name a little less obvious next time

But I'll bite and take the bait. Countless studies have found that marijuana exacerbates anxiety in people with anxiety disorders.

Here's a published study from actual doctors

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3182732

"Patients with panic anxiety were found to be particularly likely to experience increased anxiety while smoking marijuana. The majority of panic anxiety patients spontaneously stopped using marijuana because of increased anxiety; continued marijuana smoking in these individuals was found to be infrequent"

Old 12-04-2016, 01:54 AM   #3619
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

I am not a fucking croatian

you are doing EXACTLYY what I was pointing out before. you cant fucking answer anything logically. do you think people call you stupid out of jealousy or something? you really think you know what the fuck is ha appening? the inside of your head is like a microcosm the eventually heat death of the universe.

you said doctors DO NOT prescribe marijuana for anxiety. you are TOTALL Y WRONG. absolutely totally wrong.

Old 12-04-2016, 01:55 AM   #3620
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

who was it who said if fuzzyroes life was little differnet he could have ended up in a cult

Old 12-04-2016, 01:55 AM   #3621
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

more like a pyramid scheme

Old 12-04-2016, 01:59 AM   #3622
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
I'm ok with it I guess as long as he or she doesnt send me pics and doesn't escalate it from here. They don't know me so idk if it's just me or theyre being a creep.
he probably meant it in jests and didn't think very much about it but it does show how people usually men at least subconsciously get off on being sexually transgressive against people. it gets passed off in lots of ways like oh haha joke but you didnt invite him to make a joke about thinking of you while he jerks it by being sexuall open you know?

feel free to disagree just think it's a common and ungood habit of males

Old 12-04-2016, 02:26 AM   #3623
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

fuzzyrose

do i really need to cite 25 articles on research on marihuana for anxiety and how those people with anxiety prefer high cbd weed. because i am ready if you are going to be stupid about this.

Old 12-04-2016, 02:33 AM   #3624
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Ungood

Old 12-04-2016, 02:42 AM   #3625
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Hey look: RBG's literally logged into another alias to back-himself up. Maybe try and make the user name a little less obvious next time

But I'll bite and take the bait. Countless studies have found that marijuana exacerbates anxiety in people with anxiety disorders.

"Patients with panic anxiety were found to be particularly likely to experience increased anxiety while smoking marijuana. The majority of panic anxiety patients spontaneously stopped using marijuana because of increased anxiety; continued marijuana smoking in these individuals was found to be infrequent"
What? That's Dr. Ed Breegull. Don't be disrespectful, fuzz

Old 12-04-2016, 04:00 AM   #3626
crabshack
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
I am not a fucking croatian

you are doing EXACTLYY what I was pointing out before. you cant fucking answer anything logically. do you think people call you stupid out of jealousy or something? you really think you know what the fuck is ha appening? the inside of your head is like a microcosm the eventually heat death of the universe.

you said doctors DO NOT prescribe marijuana for anxiety. you are TOTALL Y WRONG. absolutely totally wrong.

haha you got worked son

Old 12-04-2016, 04:02 AM   #3627
crabshack
Apocalyptic Poster

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/f...ter-recent.jpg

Old 12-04-2016, 04:04 AM   #3628
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Ashley benson

Old 12-04-2016, 04:05 AM   #3629
crabshack
Apocalyptic Poster

i get tired after my workout

Old 12-04-2016, 06:17 AM   #3630
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:

this is the first time i've ever seen you post a legit source. progress

unfortunately panic anxiety and generalized anxiety or just plain non-pathological anxiety are not all the same things. people who get panic attacks from weed are going to spontaneously stop (meaning, they stop by themselves because it feels bad).

i'm not disagreeing with you even and have had the same experience as you; but it's also true that some people experience the opposite. i dont think anyone is disagreeing that you had the reaction you had